Going to a party tonight should I shave?

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
Should I try with the stubble and growing it out a few more days? This is 3 days in to growing, or should I just shave it.

And I know I have bad skin

Attachments

• 1AC06F24-2FA8-479F-B745-6DD68BDCC913.png
    1AC06F24-2FA8-479F-B745-6DD68BDCC913.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 3A45477D-E586-4AA3-B354-B5E3277E2D19.png
    3A45477D-E586-4AA3-B354-B5E3277E2D19.png
    7.1 MB · Views: 0
100%
it looks dirty

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, Alexanderr, CristianT and 5 others
You should go to a good plastic surgeon and make rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Romeo1111
Yeah grow a stubble it suits you and no you don't need any surgery or rhino, buddy boyo.

Did you bonesmash and how tall are you, buddy boyo?

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
Yeah grow a stubble it suits you and no you don't need any surgery or rhino, buddy boyo.

Might just shave it for today if I’m to self conscious, I have never bonesmashed, last time I looked I was 188 cm but think I’m 190 now, so I’m like 6’2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688

For reference this is me without stubble when i am lean

Attachments

• 44A28E69-1CE5-40A0-8720-A10A474D6429.jpeg
    44A28E69-1CE5-40A0-8720-A10A474D6429.jpeg
    425.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
You have the same problem as I do. You look like a homeless person with a beard. Some of us just have this problem and look a lot better clean-shaven.
Just shave it off tbh.

If you want to try out a beard and let it grow, then do it when you are at home for some time or atleast don't go to parties. Now is not the time.

• +1
Good looking, buddy boyo. Did you looksmax anything?
Kinda I got better style cut my hair went to the gym and that kinda stuff, mostly basic stuff, this is how looked before when I was around 14/15 I think, I’m 18 now

Attachments

• 9FB7A365-B346-499D-8C8B-ED1B2DB74DCE.jpeg
    9FB7A365-B346-499D-8C8B-ED1B2DB74DCE.jpeg
    934.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 5B3CF2D6-4641-4198-A505-5232F92829B0.jpeg
    5B3CF2D6-4641-4198-A505-5232F92829B0.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
You have the same problem as I do. You look like a homeless person with a beard. Some of us just have this problem and look a lot better clean-shaven.
Just shave it off tbh.

If you want to try out a beard and let it grow, then do it when you are at home for some time or atleast don't go to parties. Now is not the time.
Yeah your right sucks for us guys that want the stubble/bead experience, thanks :)

Meh don't think so.
Know many guys with a stubble like that, that slay.

• +1
Good luck at the party brother. Go and slay.

But yeah you should shave, you look dirty. But you should try to grow a stubble after

• +1
Should I try with the stubble and growing it out a few more days? This is 3 days in to growing, or should I just shave it.

I like the stubble tbh. I’d stay clean shaven tho and use a derma roller and minoxidil until you can get a thick stubble

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Romeo1111
Kinda I got better style cut my hair went to the gym and that kinda stuff, mostly basic stuff, this is how looked before when I was around 14/15 I think, I’m 18 now
You looked like a girl, buddy boyo. But today, you have improved alot and became a man. Keep it up, buddy boyo.

• +1
Shave and fix your eyebrows

• +1

Clean shaven is the female gaze.

• +1
Clean shaven is the female gaze.
Stubble is the female gaze. This isn’t even up for debate anymore, it’s been a known fact. women of ALL ages like medium to heavy stubble. Women that DESPISE beards like medium to heavy stubble. Women that like typically like clean shaven men like medium to heavy stubble. There’s no way around the fact that stubble is what women want

Stubble is the female gaze. This isn’t even up for debate anymore, it’s been a known fact. women of ALL ages like medium to heavy stubble. Women that DESPISE beards like medium to heavy stubble. Women that like typically like clean shaven men like medium to heavy stubble. There’s no way around the fact that stubble is what women want
Stubble longer than 0.4mm is for subhumans

doesnt matter when ur chad, but imo i would keep

• +1
It depends on what type of party. If drinking party then done. The foids will love it. If sort of gathering with friends then yes. Don't look like a shithead.

Also, good face but darken the eye brows to look wayy better.

A bit not that much people definitely have better game than me, grew up ugly my whole life so going to party’s and that kinda stuff started happening the last two years and I’m not the best at it

Stubble longer than 0.4mm is for subhumans
heavy stubble is rated most attractive by women, that’s a 4-5mm length.

5 o’clock shadow is not rated very highly by women at all, pick clean shaven over that.

is that your sister

• JFL

5 o’clock shadow is not rated very highly by women at all, pick clean shaven over that.
No one cares what old women think 👍

Enjoy hiding your jawline with shit facial pubes

No one cares what old women think 👍
Enjoy hiding your jawline with shit facial pubes
We get it, you can’t grow facial hair. You’re not hiding that fact very well. Heavy stubble does not hide your jawline jfl, you’re thinking of a full beard cause you obviously can’t grow anything besides 2 hairs on your (probably nonexistent) chin so you can’t even visualize each stage of growth.

Women in their teens love medium-heavy stubble, guys like Ian Somerhalder and Zayn Malik would never have become popular with younger women if that wasn’t the case. Consistently, women of all ages rate medium-heavy stubble (actually you SUPER don’t know what you’re talking about because as women get older their preference goes from stubble to BEARD. stubble is MOST popular among younger women.) as the highest sex appeal. It takes you from good looking to HOT in their eyes.

This is not up for debate, little incel, I’m sorry that you’re asian or whatever and thus unable to achieve the look but stop coping that just because you’re unable that it’s somehow bad.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Johnnybegood
meanwhile prettybois slay while looking like they wax their faces
@alriodai thought ?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
meanwhile prettybois slay while looking like they wax their faces
@alriodai thought ?
hes eight but wrong
It all depends on if stubble makes ur face look bette or worse
In my case worse so i shave it all