Going to attempt to make veneers

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor

Hella people are DIYing this shit on reddit making or buying snap on veneer molds

New frauding method incoming

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: coispet, Sodoku, mathis and 4 others
If they work start a business and mass produce them to looksmaxers and old people, shii id buy

If they work start a business and mass produce them to looksmaxers and old people, shii id buy
i aint in this shit for the money

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, coispet and datboijj
I have that

• Woah
Reactions: Clavicular
i aint in this shit for the money
Missing out on an opportunity to be rich, someone will steal this and make millions of dollars while ur gonna be watching from a 1997 tv in a run down shack in west virginia thinking about how u made a mistake

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mike141, mathis and Arsene
Snap on smile (made professionally by a dentist)

Don't buy the cheap shit online it's horrible

What veeners do

whered u buy them

Ok ill buy it cuz i have crowding i want to hide
I can't say where cuz I could be doxed. However I got a custom made snap on which only covers the 4 front upper teeth. I did it because I'm missing a tooth there and my natural teeth are bad now, yellow and worn down. It looks way better. It's removable so I brush it every night. It stays in but it's not completely stable because it's small, so if I need to go out I put some adhesive on the back and it stays in all day.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
This is a secret looksmaxing technique most normies aren't even aware of yet.

Lets keep it this way
It can be expensive though. The first one cost 1000 euros. However they have a digital model now so I paid 300 per piece for them to print a few backups.

This is a partial snap on, the full ones cover all the teeth

My parents had me get braces when I was like 13

my teeth mog and my jaw didn't get fucked up to my knowledge

That's a low caste cope niga, fix yo teeth, you need it

Hella people are DIYing this shit on reddit making or buying snap on veneer molds

New frauding method incoming

I will be studying dentistry. I can set you good for free if you fly me out:feelshah:

That wouldnt work at all, they have tobe molded for each persons dental structure. Theres no one size fits all for teeth

That wouldnt work at all, they have tobe molded for each persons dental structure. Theres no one size fits all for teeth
Yeh i was joking 😭

keep me posted if you try this

i need sharp canine veneers