Going to be a big wake up call for you shitskins one day

vux

vux

don't lift a finger
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Posts
572
Reputation
674
You instantly see the whites lose a little power and standing and jump on them like hyenas

Remember that, don't change up when God who blessed them with the looks, IQ and golden hair with blue eyes, the God who blessed the whites with the ability to take over the whole earth, bring them back and destroy all you evil shitskins who took for granted the angels of the earth.

I am good because I see what's up, I got the heads up. All you other tar skinned subhumans going to suffer man by God's hand, trust me
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joeseminate
I don't even got to explain much it's all intuition. If you can't look at the golden blonde hair and blue eyes, the fact that every ethnic moves to a white country for a better life yet think whites are not God's chosen people then give up. Just accept your hell bound
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joeseminate
1790560355379

It will have to be soon, you mayos wont be around for long
 
I am not white now I will be in heaven it's in the hadiths
 

Similar threads

bigviolentbeast
Replies
5
Views
66
bhsoda_destroyer
bhsoda_destroyer
Lemic
Replies
8
Views
55
dxo
dxo
Amuzant
Replies
6
Views
59
Amuzant
Amuzant
bnugly
Replies
2
Views
45
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top