going to be blasting 15-20IU's daily from a GH source off of ALIBABA.

Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
got a great source backed by HPLC tests and other reviews off other forums. 95USD per box.

@PubertyMaxxer just bought 400iu's for $1400USD when I'm about to purchase 500IU's for less than a 1/3 of that price. CAGE

anyways gonna get blood results after seven days of blasting, gonna get IGF-1 and GH serum fasted after pinning 10IU's in the morning. We'll see if 15+IU of the best Alibaba source mogs iron lion.

baseline natural IGF-1 was 489ng/ml. Which is already absurdly high, 7.5iu's of ironlion's GH came back at 800-something.

wish my pancreas and liver luck boys.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, ultra18, Earn__Greatness and 9 others
Mirin, good luck king. Make sure you tell us everything.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2756
I'm also not dropping the source untill i've gotten bloods back.

as nelson the cuck isn't ever gonna get his bloods done whilst pinning his rat piss HCG.

@nelson

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Luke LLL, Deleted member 1464, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
Good luck bro

GOD tier SON

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
I'm also not dropping the source untill i've gotten bloods back.

as nelson the cuck isn't ever gonna get his bloods done whilst pinning his rat piss HCG.

@nelson

Don't get diabetes brother

• +1
Don't get diabetes brother
Indeed son. This is just a test, won't be running it for long. Just wanna prove to nelson that all generic sources of GH don't stem from the one chink shed lab.

And 15iu's of this rat piss probably equates to around 8-10iu's, which is still a lot, but it's generic so who knows.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Fear, Luke LLL and 4 others
Indeed son. This is just a test, won't be running it for long. Just wanna prove to nelson that all generic sources of GH don't stem from the one chink shed lab.

And 15iu's of this rat piss probably equates to around 8-10iu's, which is still a lot, but it's generic so who knows.
What specifically is this for?

Alibaba sellers aren't allowed to sell or ship GH as of Jan 1st (most reputable sellers stopped selling to comply with the law) hopefully you don't get HCG, Best of luck brother.

What specifically is this for?
I'm interested in GH for facial bone growth. Not for heightmaxxing purposes. I've researched it pretty extensively, height is completely and utterly random, it's regulating by infinite factors. Injecting one growth factor out of infinite doesn't increase your chances of vertical femur growth by much at all. Even endogenously, there is a massive list of gene regulated growth factors, bone morphogenic proteins are all GENE regulated, albeit some think you can inject BMP-7 :feelskek:

facial bones are another story though, they can be altered with the correct hormones and growth factors.
Alibaba sellers aren't allowed to sell or ship GH as of Jan 1st (most reputable sellers stopped selling to comply with the law) hopefully you don't get HCG, Best of luck brother.
Not sure if that's true, I'm conversing with a seller rn, if it's HCG than that's fine, again, it's all a test.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Bigfatpersonboy and Deleted member 2205
Not sure if that's true, I'm conversing with a seller rn, if it's HCG than that's fine, again, it's all a test.
Ah. Best of luck man!

• +1
thanks bro.

whats you're current situation looking like, isn't ironlion down?
Ironlion just changed sites, looks like their new address isn't working. They replied to my email negotiating prices today, I just asked them about their site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2756
Ironlion just changed sites, looks like their new address isn't working. They replied to my email negotiating prices today, I just asked them about their site.
nice, keep me updated.

• +1
Reactions: yang
Op updating in three months: ”ive got Covid19 and Sars 3.0”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SoyGune, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Op updating in three months: ”ive got Covid19 and Sars 3.0”
I feel like i've already had it, just came out of the worst flu i've ever had. I'm actually hoping that I've had it, over and done with.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 1464
Now this is what u call looksmaxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 2756
Are you sure you need such a high dose fella? That is IFBB level.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1464
I've researched it pretty extensively it's regulating by infinite factors. Injecting one growth factor out of infinite doesn't increase your chances of vertical femur growth by much at all. Even endogenously, there is a massive list of gene regulated growth factors, bone morphogenic proteins are all GENE regulated.
Infinite factors but not necessarily of equal impact.

Nevermind I admit I'm all just anecdotal and never put in the work to research so I shouldn't really say anything lol but I did get results exactly during the period I tried to increase height with the use of this stuff.

Not by myself tho. I was in the hands of a doctor, and so were many.

I'll agree that if you were meant to be 5.5 you are obviously not reaching 6.5 but a few inches seems reasonable imo. Otherwise I'd feel that I'm disregarding a lot of the already available information.

I'll be sure to pray to Gandy and ensure your vials are clear of rat piss

• Love it

I never said they did lol

• +1
Infinite factors but not necessarily of equal impact.

Nevermind I admit I'm all just anecdotal and never put in the work to research so I shouldn't really say anything lol but I did get results exactly during the period I tried to increase height with the use of this stuff.

Not by myself tho. I was in the hands of a doctor, and so were many.

I'll agree that if you were meant to be 5.5 you are obviously not reaching 6.5 but a few inches seems reasonable imo. Otherwise I'd feel that I'm disregarding a lot of the already available information.
How old?

just get diabetes theorem

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Berberine and EOD pinning is recommended. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back