Going to do jaw implants, genioplasty.

Lyxguxx

Lyxguxx

Nordic
I'm 13 years old. Rate me in PSL and give hardmaxxing advice on eyes.

Attachments

• video_2024-05-15_18-16-35.mp4
    5.6 MB
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 47180 and 4 others
chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: timid and Lyxguxx
just kys subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lerwaf123, reek, MoggerM and 1 other person

Attachments

• 1718910684666.png
    1718910684666.png
    281.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jova, Autismcel, Asreixcumniggerball and 4 others
:eek:

• +1
Reactions: timid
No way thats you thats a terramogger at 13

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, guilty, Lokki and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Lyxguxx and timid
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx, HTN_Mentalcel, timid and 1 other person
Chad for your age, get canthoplasty, infra implants and BSSO and you will ascend to 7.5 PSL even higher than my 7 PSL existence.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Lyxguxx
it's n

ew generation. over for all of us
Most of gen alpha will look like shit due to even worse environments and nutrition. He's just special.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx, HTN_Mentalcel, timid and 1 other person
From ur mouth alone ur heavily sucking in ur cheeks. Looks beyond unnatural

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and timid
Looks like the chad from that taylor swift song - you belong with me

You don't need surgery

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, greycel and timid
Looks like the chad from that taylor swift song - you belong with me

You don't need surgery
SHUTBUP AND GIVE REP BRAH!!!

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx, Dendoni and Jəəyʣi
Someone please nuke tiktok

• +1
Reactions: DamonHx, greywind, Deleted member 47180 and 2 others
Chad for your age, get canthoplasty, infra implants and BSSO and you will ascend to 7.5 PSL even higher than my 7 PSL existence.
I wanted infra orbital implants, but @smoth said I don't need them. And what is BSSO? I need a hardmax to make my medial canthus look sharp. Like atesh salih. Is this possible?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and timid
I wanted infra orbital implants, but @smoth said I don't need them. And what is BSSO? I need a hardmax to make my medial canthus look sharp. Like atesh salih. Is this possible?
You are not going to look like atesh salih unfortunately but you can improve your eye area with infra implants just do it trust. BSSO is where the lower jaw is separated from the jaw and repositioned.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Heatmiser and Lyxguxx
You are not going to look like atesh salih unfortunately but you can improve your eye area with infra implants just do it trust. BSSO is

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx, Heatmiser and greycel
Biggest cope ever. Look at my subhuman lower third and eyes:feelswhy::feelswhy:
Leave this forum, you are still a kid, this forum is poison for your mental health

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and timid
Whats up with all the kids asking for ratings bruh just leave your too young to be thinking about shit lile this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blondepersonreal, Jəəyʣi and Zelenskyiv
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, user123456 and Lyxguxx
Whats up with all the kids asking for ratings bruh just leave your too young to be thinking about shit lile this.
It’s good he realizes the power looks demonstrate in life though.

• +1
Reactions: Heatmiser, greywind, user123456 and 2 others
It’s good he realizes the power looks demonstrate in life though.
I was a huge lookist and racist even before looksmax.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Jəəyʣi and timid
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heatmiser, user123456, Jəəyʣi and 2 others
You:
IMG 20240620 213137

Him:
56ce44b3b2c4df47 Screen Shot 2020 08 13 at 35921 PM

You don't need surgeries, now leave this place, trust me, you will regret staying here, just read BOTH section for knowledge and that's all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and timid
I was a huge lookist and racist even before looksmax.
Your such a faggot ass kid just rope if your here on this site by the age of 13 it means that your probaly hard bullied by kids for your looks

It’s over

• JFL
Reactions: timid and Lyxguxx
Your such a faggot ass kid just rope if your here on this site by the age of 13 it means that your probaly hard bullied by kids for your looks

It’s over
Normies hate me. Last time I ever talked to a normie was 2 months ago.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: timid and IwillRope2024
I'm 13 years old. Rate me in PSL and give hardmaxxing advice on eyes.
You look autistic and you're on this forum at 13. Over u are mentalcel

• WTF
Reactions: timid
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Heatmiser, user123456 and 1 other person
Biggest cope ever. Only ugly niggers say this shit. Looks is everything.
Go out and tell a woman "I'll rape you" after all looks are everything and since you're a gigachad it won't be a problem.Do it

You guys are just as fucked up as him
I was living my life when I was 13, yes I am fucked up now but at least life was fun and not complicated then.

I was living my life when I was 13, yes I am fucked up now but at least life was fun and not complicated then.
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: user123456
ipacanthoplasty can change your medial canthus and u really don't need infras and bsso, just do pdo threads diy canthoplasty and paranasal implant to fix your malocclusion

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx and timid
ipacanthoplasty can change your medial canthus and u really don't need infras and bsso, just do pdo threads diy canthoplasty and paranasal implant to fix your malocclusion
Please do not do any DIY surgeries those are all larps brother.

• +1
Reactions: Heatmiser
CHADLITE GTFO THIS FORUM AND GO SLAY

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger and Lyxguxx
I just want a sharp canthus.
Don't try looking for halos bro
Especially don't try doing it using surgeries.

The point of surgeries is to fix falios. And also you should not think of doing surgeries if you are HTN+, the risk to reward is way too high
So many people get botched.
The point of surgeries is to reach a stage where you will not be treated negatively, not so you can be treated more positively. That's your ego trying to take control of you
There's so much risk nobody talks about regarding surgery. But they decide to go through with it, because their entire life quality is in the bin. They already are the lowest of the low, 1 out of 100s.

As someone who is well-versed in surgery, I can attest that you are far beyond the stage of even contemplating it (let alone knowing you need it). You are not deformed, or even close to it.
You look very good, and have not even hit puberty yet. My jaw changed the most from 21-22 believe it or not, and it will continue to increase in width as we age. It's one of the parts of the skull that will change considerably, as I get older.

Also the halo you are trying to look for is giga giga rare.
Not many people have downturned medial canthus, I'd say it is rarer than being a Chad. But it doesn't mean you will be attractive, or have the same looks level of a Chad. You don't even want to aim for that (I'll explain why).
Don't let PSL autism enter your brain son, you are young and at your age I was playing with my friends after school. Only at 18 around 5 years ago, did I think about improving my looks to appeal to women. It's because the age I'm at, I should be looking to get married (I don't believe in slaying.. it is bad for your soul despite how cool your friends/ people on here might make it seem).

Finally, most people try striving for Chad.. whereas the best life quality is High HTN-Low Chadlite, where you will be treated the best by women (even more than Chad); not have guy friends treat you differently (due to being jealous); or have low-trustworthiness (due to autistic PSL features like squinty eyes.. almond eyes have far better appeal btw).

Don't chase PSL, chase appeal. I can see you sitting around the mid HTN- Low Chadlite territory after you finish puberty.
Congratualtions, you lucked out!

Now here is my advice for you:

Enjoy life man, I didn’t know about any of this till I turned 18 a few years back; your childhood will not be coming back
You don’t need to look good, and you already look fine
Don’t waste it on shitty forums but go out or play some games
I used to play Minecraft till I turned 17
Wait until you turn 20 before you decide coming back
This place will permanently ruin your ability to talk with others, will give you BDD, and most importantly waste your crucial years for friendships
It gets worse the older you get

Also delete shittok while you’re at it

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, greywind and manletmogger
Low iq reply, it's pretty much 2 images, impossible not to see
Stop being prideful nobody wants ur opinion stop forcing it. :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx
Don't try looking for halos bro
Especially don't try doing it using surgeries.

The point of surgeries is to fix falios. And also you should not think of doing surgeries if you are HTN+, the risk to reward is way too high
So many people get botched.
The point of surgeries is to reach a stage where you will not be treated negatively, not so you can be treated more positively. That's your ego trying to take control of you
There's so much risk nobody talks about regarding surgery. But they decide to go through with it, because their entire life quality is in the bin. They already are the lowest of the low, 1 out of 100s.

As someone who is well-versed in surgery, I can attest that you are far beyond the stage of even contemplating it (let alone knowing you need it). You are not deformed, or even close to it.
You look very good, and have not even hit puberty yet. My jaw changed the most from 21-22 believe it or not, and it will continue to increase in width as we age. It's one of the parts of the skull that will change considerably, as I get older.

Also the halo you are trying to look for is giga giga rare.
Not many people have downturned medial canthus, I'd say it is rarer than being a Chad. But it doesn't mean you will be attractive, or have the same looks level of a Chad. You don't even want to aim for that (I'll explain why).
Don't let PSL autism enter your brain son, you are young and at your age I was playing with my friends after school. Only at 18 around 5 years ago, did I think about improving my looks to appeal to women. It's because the age I'm at, I should be looking to get married (I don't believe in slaying.. it is bad for your soul despite how cool your friends/ people on here might make it seem).

Finally, most people try striving for Chad.. whereas the best life quality is High HTN-Low Chadlite, where you will be treated the best by women (even more than Chad); not have guy friends treat you differently (due to being jealous); or have low-trustworthiness (due to autistic PSL features like squinty eyes.. almond eyes have far better appeal btw).

Don't chase PSL, chase appeal. I can see you sitting around the mid HTN- Low Chadlite territory after you finish puberty.
Congratualtions, you lucked out!

Now here is my advice for you:

Enjoy life man, I didn’t know about any of this till I turned 18 a few years back; your childhood will not be coming back
You don’t need to look good, and you already look fine
Don’t waste it on shitty forums but go out or play some games
I used to play Minecraft till I turned 17
Wait until you turn 20 before you decide coming back
This place will permanently ruin your ability to talk with others, will give you BDD, and most importantly waste your crucial years for friendships
It gets worse the older you get

Also delete shittok while you’re at it
So my downturned medial canthus isn't a failo? Many people on telegram chats said that it's to short and round.

In my opinion "being htn-chadlite is better than chad is cope". You just need to have high appeal and trustworthiness. Appealmaxxed chad is always better than appealmaxxed htn-chadlite. I will do surgerys wise to max my PSL, but don't kill my appeal and trustworthiness.

So you think I don't need hardmaxxing? How will jaw implants, genioplasty, nasolabial implants make me look untrustworthy? It will only increase my harmony.

And what's the point of leaving .org "This place will permanently ruin your ability to talk", even before looksmax I was scared of talking with people. It started when I went to kindergarten (4 years). Now normies and especially foids hate me. I rarely go outside and don't talk to people. Some will say that I'm "mentalcel", but they're wrong. If I was a chad, my life would be better.

And I don't use tiktok JFL.:lul:
(Sorry for mistakes. English isn't my native language.)