Going to do jaw implants, genioplasty.

So my downturned medial canthus isn't a failo? Many people on telegram chats said that it's to short and round.

In my opinion "being htn-chadlite is better than chad is cope". You just need to have high appeal and trustworthiness. Appealmaxxed chad is always better than appealmaxxed htn-chadlite. I will do surgerys wise to max my PSL, but don't kill my appeal and trustworthiness.

So you think I don't need hardmaxxing? How will jaw implants, genioplasty, nasolabial implants make me look untrustworthy? It will only increase my harmony.

And what's the point of leaving .org "This place will permanently ruin your ability to talk", even before looksmax I was scared of talking with people. It started when I went to kindergarten (4 years). Now normies and especially foids hate me. I rarely go outside and don't talk to people. Some will say that I'm "mentalcel", but they're wrong. If I was a chad, my life would be better.

And I don't use tiktok JFL.:lul:
(Sorry for mistakes. English isn't my native language.)
You don't have a downturns medial canthus

Like I said it isn't important and hardly anyone has it
It doesn't matter squat compared to being Chad

You're wrong about the second paragraph bro
I've been on blackpill related stuff for 5 years
A htn chadlite appeal maxed will be more sought after

Women don't like being seen as less attractive than their man
They feel like they aren't better in the one thing they for sure should be, attractiveness
Also chads will hardly ever be appealmaxxed because when you become striking looking you lose familiarity and appeal
Also women are insecure and will not even try to go for a Chad trust me, even if a Chad will go for a HTB-Stacylite then they will get rejected
I've explained this before on this site in depth but you just have to take my word.. you haven't seen true dynamics at 13

It won't increase your harmony
The point of surgery is to fix flaws even if the fixing the flaws will lead to slightly less harmony and an uncanny appearance

No you don't need to be Chad
You've let psl autism seep into your brain
You just need to be not very ugly.. bare in mind i didn't say ugly like LTN
I said very ugly like Truecel, where they are scared of you

Anyways you are attractive enough, your problem does not lie in the looks
Find yourself a gf that you will marry
If from the age of 4 you've been having problems then it is most definitely to do with how you act
Do you have autism?

You don't have a downturns medial canthus

Like I said it isn't important and hardly anyone has it
It doesn't matter squat compared to being Chad

You're wrong about the second paragraph bro
I've been on blackpill related stuff for 5 years
A htn chadlite appeal maxed will be more sought after

Women don't like being seen as less attractive than their man
They feel like they aren't better in the one thing they for sure should be, attractiveness
Also chads will hardly ever be appealmaxxed because when you become striking looking you lose familiarity and appeal
Also women are insecure and will not even try to go for a Chad trust me, even if a Chad will go for a HTB-Stacylite then they will get rejected
I've explained this before on this site in depth but you just have to take my word.. you haven't seen true dynamics at 13

It won't increase your harmony
The point of surgery is to fix flaws even if the fixing the flaws will lead to slightly less harmony and an uncanny appearance

Anyways you are attractive enough, your problem does not lie in the looks
Find yourself a gf that you will marry
If from the age of 4 you've been having problems then it is most definitely to do with how you act
Do you have autism?
What if I hardmax to a chad and marry my looksmatch? She won't think that she is less attractive than me.
Chads aren't rejected like truecels(sub4 PSL). Women just know that they are unworthy of chad. So I will marry a stacy.

I acted like other kids.
JFL i don't have autism:lul:

• +1
Reactions: greycel
What if I hardmax to a chad and marry my looksmatch? She won't think that she is less attractive than me.
Chads aren't rejected like truecels(sub4 PSL). Women just know that they are unworthy of chad. So I will marry a stacy.

I acted like other kids.
JFL i don't have autism:lul:
You won't find a stacy
Stacies and stacylites too don't go for attractive guys
They all try finding the richest guy

I'm telling you, I know High HTN- Low Chadlite have the best life quality
Which is what the entire point of blackpill is. We want to improve our life quality to the highest

But if you shoot too high or even if you were born too attractive, your life quality will not be as good as what it could've been

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Lyxguxx
You won't find a stacy
They all try finding the richest CUCK.
They all try finding the rich cuck to cheat on him with a chad JFL.

Don't try looking for halos bro
Especially don't try doing it using surgeries.

The point of surgeries is to fix falios. And also you should not think of doing surgeries if you are HTN+, the risk to reward is way too high
So many people get botched.
The point of surgeries is to reach a stage where you will not be treated negatively, not so you can be treated more positively. That's your ego trying to take control of you
There's so much risk nobody talks about regarding surgery. But they decide to go through with it, because their entire life quality is in the bin. They already are the lowest of the low, 1 out of 100s.

As someone who is well-versed in surgery, I can attest that you are far beyond the stage of even contemplating it (let alone knowing you need it). You are not deformed, or even close to it.
You look very good, and have not even hit puberty yet. My jaw changed the most from 21-22 believe it or not, and it will continue to increase in width as we age. It's one of the parts of the skull that will change considerably, as I get older.

Also the halo you are trying to look for is giga giga rare.
Not many people have downturned medial canthus, I'd say it is rarer than being a Chad. But it doesn't mean you will be attractive, or have the same looks level of a Chad. You don't even want to aim for that (I'll explain why).
Don't let PSL autism enter your brain son, you are young and at your age I was playing with my friends after school. Only at 18 around 5 years ago, did I think about improving my looks to appeal to women. It's because the age I'm at, I should be looking to get married (I don't believe in slaying.. it is bad for your soul despite how cool your friends/ people on here might make it seem).

Finally, most people try striving for Chad.. whereas the best life quality is High HTN-Low Chadlite, where you will be treated the best by women (even more than Chad); not have guy friends treat you differently (due to being jealous); or have low-trustworthiness (due to autistic PSL features like squinty eyes.. almond eyes have far better appeal btw).

Don't chase PSL, chase appeal. I can see you sitting around the mid HTN- Low Chadlite territory after you finish puberty.
Congratualtions, you lucked out!

Now here is my advice for you:

Enjoy life man, I didn’t know about any of this till I turned 18 a few years back; your childhood will not be coming back
You don’t need to look good, and you already look fine
Don’t waste it on shitty forums but go out or play some games
I used to play Minecraft till I turned 17
Wait until you turn 20 before you decide coming back
This place will permanently ruin your ability to talk with others, will give you BDD, and most importantly waste your crucial years for friendships
It gets worse the older you get

Also delete shittok while you’re at it
mirin effort, 1v1 in fortnite

• JFL
You won't find a stacy
They all try finding the richest guy

I'm telling you, I know High HTN- Low Chadlite have the best life quality
Which is what the entire point of blackpill is. We want to improve our life quality to the highest

But if you shoot too high or even if you were born too attractive, your life quality will not be as good as what it could've been
yeah this guy is dumb he thinks stacys really exist irl when in reality they're just HTB which he could definitely pull, just let him have his little chad hardmaxx ascension stage and then he will realise

• +1
It's over unless you're gay

copeeee:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

bluepill shit

• Ugh..
take hgh ASAP