Going to eat some lamb testicles tonight

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan - From Western-Europe
Staff
F3EA80A2 C866 41DC B83B 98459688E9C5

After I will eat some brains and tongue.

@Michael Myers @NumbThePain @MaghrebGator @Autismcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Offensive Bias, LancasteR, Vergil.is and 25 others
You too bhai??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Gengar and emeraldglass
sound gay as fuck ngl…

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Gengar and wsada
Ew

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
People underrate the taste of lamb brain, helps increase IQ

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, 97baHater, framemoggerr and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, 97baHater, Gengar and 6 others
Indeed, I like to pair it with lamb heart as well but it should not be overcooked otherwise it gets to hard to chew and dry.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Gengar, framemoggerr and 3 others
Indeed, I like to pair it with lamb heart as well but it should not be overcooked otherwise it gets to hard to chew and dry.
Don't forget the eyes also, lots of proteins

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, 97baHater, Gengar and 2 others
how tf does a baby sheep have bigger balls than me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, 14vic, Offensive Bias and 12 others
how tf does a baby sheep have bigger balls than me
These balls are huge. I have big hands, and they still look big in comparison.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, Gengar, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Based organ meat enjoyer

I have liver and heart frequently and bought some duck feet and lamb recently, just to try it out.
Folks always neglect nutrient-dense parts of the animal, it's such a shame.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 75149, Jova, 97baHater and 6 others
Textbook high test

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and emeraldglass
i love balls, honestly the best tasting organ, i actually put liver second to it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Gengar, mayo mogger and 2 others
i legit get organs for free here cause no one buys them and the farmers just throw them away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Gargantuan, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Based organ meat enjoyer

I have liver and heart frequently and bought some duck feet and lamb recently, just to try it out.
Nice, liver is packed with necessary nutrients. People will eat the outside of an animal but claim the insides are bad. Well, take a guess where the nutrients are processed.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gargantuan and 5'7 zoomer
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
I feel so good when I eat good quality organs with OJ

I am grilling the brain and testicles of a lamb, to eat later

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Despicable, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Here are some portuguese Bull testicles

• JFL
Looks delicious. Are you going to eat it raw or cooked? I recently bought some lamb leg and am gonna smash it down with raw liver and a few raw kidneys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and emeraldglass
  • +1
Really bhai? I mean I heard good things about organs and raw meat. But make sure it's from a healthy animal. In our primal years all we did was eating raw meat and organs so. It's in our biological human instinct. Meat is necessary for a human to develop in everything

Let me know how it tasted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and emeraldglass
Looks delicious. Are you going to eat it raw or cooked? I recently bought some lamb leg and am gonna smash it down with raw liver and a few raw kidneys.
Cooked, I don’t like raw meat, but I don’t like overcooked either.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and FaceandBBC
Really bhai? I mean I heard good things about organs and raw meat. But make sure it's from a healthy animal. In our primal years all we did was eating raw meat and organs so. It's in our biological human instinct. Meat is necessary for a human to develop in everything

Let me know how it tasted
Definitely, our religion forbids eating an animal that was sick, died from blood loss, or wasn't slaughtered in a halal way. It's natural for humans to eat meat, but we should, of course, consume it in moderation.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Gengar and NumbThePain
Definitely, our religion forbids eating an animal that was sick, died from blood loss, or wasn't slaughtered in a halal way. It's natural for humans to eat meat, but we should, of course, consume it in moderation.

Eid Mubarak

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and emeraldglass
I ate that two days ago

• Love it
Had brain before, tasted gross.. too irony. Can't imagine balls tasting any better. :hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and MaghrebGator
Based organ meat enjoyer

Nah I just skip it because it tastes gross. And jfl y'all eating so much nasty shit bhais, wtf? Eye balls, brains, balls, feet.. wtf. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, Gargantuan and TechnoBoss
Nah I just skip it because it tastes gross. And jfl y'all eating so much nasty shit bhais, wtf? Eye balls, brains, balls, feet.. wtf. :hnghn:
I cooked the feet today and it was a major letdown, shit had hardly any meat on it and it took me ages to even prepare this JFL
When I first bought it as this big ass frozen block I literally had to saw it into smaller pieces and I also had to cut off all the nails beforehand with a fucking scissor with some nails literally flying around in the kitchen as I was doing so :lul::feelswhy:
Screenshot 20240619 215009 Gallery

Worst shit I've ever prepared JFL

At least the lamb was okay-ish, but nothing to write home about either :feelswah:
20240619 182458

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias, emeraldglass, Gengar and 1 other person
I cooked the feet today and it was a major letdown, shit had hardly any meat on it and it took me ages to even prepare this JFL
When I first bought it as this big ass frozen block I literally had to saw it into smaller pieces and I also had to cut off all the nails beforehand with a fucking scissor with some nails literally flying around in the kitchen as I was doing so :lul::feelswhy:
View attachment 2990082

At least the lamb was okay-ish, but nothing to write home about either :feelswah:
View attachment 2990084
Feet is an acquired taste

• +1
Had brain before, tasted gross.. too irony. Can't imagine balls tasting any better. :hnghn:
I don't even remember how it tasted tbh, i was too young when i ate it

I know lots of people like it though

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Gengar
View attachment 2990082

View attachment 2990084
Having to cut the nails before preparing it? That's honestly hilarious, JFL. Why didn't the shop do it themselves? That's kind of a dick move on their part. :lul::lul::lul::lul: But yeah, duck feet don't look meat-y. I think it's best to stick to chicken and beef and stuff, rather than this weird (no offense) stuff. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Gargantuan
I don't even remember how it tasted tbh, i was too young when i ate it

I know lots of people like it though
It tastes really weird, I don't see how anyone likes it...

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Having to cut the nails before preparing it? That's honestly hilarious, JFL. Why didn't the shop do it themselves? That's kind of a dick move on their part. :lul::lul::lul::lul: But yeah, duck feet don't look meat-y. I think it's best to stick to chicken and beef and stuff, rather than this weird (no offense) stuff. :hnghn:
I got it from some Asian store jfl, akin to a small supermarket, so I just picked it up from their frozen section without giving it a second thought really :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
What the fuck?

Also I didn't see this for some reason.
JFL, bhai. I eat everything from the animal. I don't leave anything. I eat almost every organ, bite the bones, and suck out the bone marrow too. Sometimes, I eat a whole lamb head in one sitting. My family used to leave it for me because they knew I liked it, and no one else touched it.

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar