Going to eat some lamb testicles tonight

Mirin, did you feel more masculine, full of testosterone after u ate it !

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and emeraldglass
Eat that shit with a serving of sausage. Nah just kidding lmao

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass

• WTF
Mirin, did you feel more masculine, full of testosterone after u ate it !
No, it's nothing special. I used to feel a rush of testosterone when I slaughtered a lamb myself in the mountains of Morocco, though. It felt primal, just like with hunting.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and <6PSLcel
No, it's nothing special. I used to feel a rush of testosterone when I slaughtered a lamb myself in the mountains of Morocco, though. It felt primal, just like with hunting.
Damn based, wish I could experience something like that

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Europe yeah
Okay, that's harder to do at home, but you could still go outside Europe, buy an animal, and slaughter it yourself. Just make sure to do it honorably. You can also skin it and use the hide, but you'll need someone to teach you the first time.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Autismcel
For some reason, I've got a good feeling OP won't have to deal with any brain-eating parasites
The only bad food is non-organically produced, which is about 80% of what we have today. There's nothing better than animals that grazed naturally and ended up on your plate. That's the cycle of life.

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
This whole thread is both informative and cagefuel at the same time.

• JFL
I cooked the feet today and it was a major letdown, shit had hardly any meat on it and it took me ages to even prepare this JFL
When I first bought it as this big ass frozen block I literally had to saw it into smaller pieces and I also had to cut off all the nails beforehand with a fucking scissor with some nails literally flying around in the kitchen as I was doing so :lul::feelswhy:
View attachment 2990082
Worst shit I've ever prepared JFL

At least the lamb was okay-ish, but nothing to write home about either :feelswah:
View attachment 2990084
You should eat chicken feet instead, high in collagen 1 but still has the same issues of cutting nails. You can try them candied too. Also goat testicles and the sort are great aswell.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
I got it from some Asian store jfl, akin to a small supermarket, so I just picked it up from their frozen section without giving it a second thought really :feelshaha:
You mean a toko, right? There's also a legit supermarket, it's called Oriental. They have chains in different cities so you should check it out sometime.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
JFL, bhai. I eat everything from the animal. I don't leave anything. I eat almost every organ, bite the bones, and suck out the bone marrow too. Sometimes, I eat a whole lamb head in one sitting. My family used to leave it for me because they knew I liked it, and no one else touched it.
Genuine question: doesn't it feel gay to eat balls? I mean..... it's pretty self-explanatory. And JFL are you serious? Can't tell if you are or not. 💀

• +1
Genuine question: doesn't it feel gay to eat balls? I mean..... it's pretty self-explanatory. And JFL are you serious? Can't tell if you are or not. 💀
No, I'm completely serious. It doesn't feel gay because these aren't human testicles; they're from an animal. You can't feel gay toward an animal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and _MVP_
No, I'm completely serious. It doesn't feel gay because these aren't human testicles; they're from an animal. You can't feel gay toward an animal.
true

its normal to eat bull testicles, and lamb is also an animal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and emeraldglass
:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• JFL