Going to enter a 80% Female University Program this year

So did you live up to your name? Do u feel like u made the most of your puberty?
Yes i maxxed out every single value on my bloodwork results.

Injected HGH, used Aromasin, before that Arginine, did sports, vitamin and mineral maxxed etc

• Hmm...
Reactions: Moggie
Your dad must be below average if you blasted what you could and you are 4th percentile for a white guy.

that's good. uni is good place to ascend even as a subhuman. social circle max and be funny :feelsgood:
hop on your bicycle go outside and meet people, you fucking basement dweller subhuman waffle eater
waffles are very tasty :rage:

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
10th 50th and 90th mass and height percentiles for male and female adults for Caucasian

• +1
According to that my 169cm height would be 10th percentile.

IRL its much lower. This data seems to include boomers too.
Boomers are slightly above millennials and zoomers in height on average, but have a greater range of heights. 169 is 5'6.5 and it is only half a cm of my sister I rounder her height to 170 for simplicity.

• +1
4th vs 10th percentile the difference is negligable. You are still heightmogged by 90+% of guys.

• +1
Boomers are slightly above millennials and zoomers in height on average, but have a greater range of heights. 169 is 5'6.5 and it is only half a cm of my sister I rounder her height to 170 for simplicity.
170cm - 175cm would be the ideal height of a women to me. Trying to purify my genes from heightletism.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
170cm - 175cm would be the ideal height of a women to me. Trying to purify my genes from heightletism.
Taller heights than 170 had decreasing benefit. I would say the calculator is about 1 inch out on average, so add an inch to the result.

Purify

• +1
Taller heights than 170 had decreasing benefit. I would say the calculator is about 1 inch out on average, so add an inch to the result.

View attachment 1771406
Ur abusing the calculator, of course there’s still benefit if the woman is taller.

• +1
Ur abusing the calculator, of course there’s still benefit if the woman is taller.
Yeah but what are the odds he can get a women that is significantly taller than him.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: hypergamy and Moggie
i was in a class with 16 girls and only 4 guys. i thought like ill go party with these girls, flirt with them, befriend them, hold them warm in case my gf leaves etc

in the end like 12 of them were ugly and the last 4 were all into chad, who i had the „luck“ to have in my class

they legit all messaged him all the time, wanted to sit next to him, flirted with him despite being in relationships etc. 1 who had a boyfriend straight up walked to his seat and asked for his snapchat and then went back to her group of friends and bragged about it (they all laughed)

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and PubertyMaxxer
Psychology ??

Can u ask them why foids all Wana do Psychology ???

Psychology ??

Can u ask them why foids all Wana do Psychology ???
I'm not in psychology but i guess because they want to manipulate Chads into liking them and treat their own mental illnesses :lul:

What field?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I'm not in psychology but i guess because they want to manipulate Chads into liking them and treat their own mental illnesses :lul:
If that's true then it means they're giga based.

I do recall living with a bunch of psychology foids at uni and they did like bitching about chads, and even bitching about me if I wasn't simping for foids or even if I was simping for foids they didn't like.

Do u really think foids are able to diagnose their own mental illness to begin with ??

• +1
Read: The Social Skills Guidebook Manage Shyness, Improve Your Conversations, and Make Friends, Without Giving Up Who You Are (Chris MacLeod)

It goes over everything someone with no experience will need to know.

If you've got autism read: Improve Your Social Skills (Daniel Wendler) too

• +1
5'6

Nobody will call me ugly but my dimorphism, be it Face or HFD, is so low that I'm sexually unattractive to every prime Women.

Plus im 14% bf leanmaxxed too so there is no hope beyond hardcore osteotomies.
You need LL and gymmaxxing to become dimorphic along with a stubble.

i was in a class with 16 girls and only 4 guys. i thought like ill go party with these girls, flirt with them, befriend them, hold them warm in case my gf leaves etc

in the end like 12 of them were ugly and the last 4 were all into chad, who i had the „luck“ to have in my class

they legit all messaged him all the time, wanted to sit next to him, flirted with him despite being in relationships etc. 1 who had a boyfriend straight up walked to his seat and asked for his snapchat and then went back to her group of friends and bragged about it (they all laughed)
pic of chad?

Read: The Social Skills Guidebook Manage Shyness, Improve Your Conversations, and Make Friends, Without Giving Up Who You Are (Chris MacLeod)

It goes over everything someone with no experience will need to know.
Thanks. Just got it from z-lib and definitely gonna read it.
If you've got autism read: Improve Your Social Skills (Daniel Wendler) too

• +1