going to get a job

D

Deleted member 10907

Bronze
Have 15k saved rn will wage slave last two years of high school and first year of college + I will receive 1400 each month during university + investing to pay for my surgeries and ascend

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 6997
400 weeks 1 ineleto

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 6382, IWantToMax and 3 others
meanwhile me about to start uni never had a job because i dont spend much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Deleted member 6997
meanwhile me about to start uni never had a job because i dont spend much
what is your base psl I am a repugnant ethnic who needs many surgeries

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 7785 and Deleted member 4430
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997 and MD_Hopeful69
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal
no i made a ascension thread an mutiple people + subhumancurrycel said so
@SubhumanCurrycel called me a chad

post your pics or gtfo

you already have $15k saved and you still have two years of high school left? That’s kinda crazy to me nice work. I had zero money at that age.

How much $ in surgeries do you need? My hair transplant alone will cost 10k if done in the states.

How much $ in surgeries do you need? My hair transplant alone will cost 10k if done in the states.
Limb lengthening is the big one and rhinoplasty nose is a big failo buccal fat removal skin care, supplements for gymmaxing, minoxidil and latisse for eyebrows will all be expensive too

Have 15k saved rn will wage slave last two years of high school and first year of college + I will receive 1400 each month during university + investing to pay for my surgeries and ascend
how do u have 15k saved in college? what were u doing?

I think that having a good socioeconomic-status is much more important than plastic surgery, but even money and status can't compete with good looks. You should target poor ugly women.