going to get a lobotomy and remove horniness

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

Blackcell by day,Tyrone by night
What part of the brain controls love?

The brain seals the deal by releasing oxytocin, often called “the love hormone.” It's a neuropeptide produced in the hypothalamus and secreted by the pituitary gland during times of intimacy, like hugging, breastfeeding and orgasm. Oxytocin, dopamine, and serotonin are often referred to as our “happy hormones.” When you're attracted to another person, your brain releases dopamine, your serotonin levels increase, and oxytocin is produced. This causes you to feel a surge of positive emotion.

if i remove this and become a moneymaxxing gym ogre and lifemaxxer my kids will have all the money in the world to surgerymax and ill just marry a stacy so theyll never have to get surgery in the first place:lasereyes:

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
I just got my lobotomy and not even joking my testosterone is up 268%

• +1
Reactions: plukee, weebcel and Jamaldickjavontus
Just darwin award yourself theory

What part of the brain controls love?

The brain seals the deal by releasing oxytocin, often called “the love hormone.” It's a neuropeptide produced in the hypothalamus and secreted by the pituitary gland during times of intimacy, like hugging, breastfeeding and orgasm. Oxytocin, dopamine, and serotonin are often referred to as our “happy hormones.” When you're attracted to another person, your brain releases dopamine, your serotonin levels increase, and oxytocin is produced. This causes you to feel a surge of positive emotion.

if i remove this and become a moneymaxxing gym ogre and lifemaxxer my kids will have all the money in the world to surgerymax and ill just marry a stacy so theyll never have to get surgery in the first place:lasereyes:
i am very little horny, i feel little sexual desire for years now. You dont know what u want, its the worst thing possible.

if u saw all the insanely gl woman i rejected because of that you would curse me

if u saw all the insanely gl woman i rejected because of that you would curse me
getting woman shouldnt be your only goal in life....

getting woman shouldnt be your only goal in life....
kinda it should be a big part of it. DOnt feel for the meme that one should private itself from pleasures of lifes because it has something "bigger", bigger being god, work, intellectuality or whatever. Its all cope. Life is pleasure.

kinda it should be a big part of it. DOnt feel for the meme that one should private itself from pleasures of lifes because it has something "bigger", bigger being god, work, intellectuality or whatever. Its all cope. Life is pleasure.
im a truecel pleasures of live never began

Users who are viewing this thread

Back