Going to get kicked out of my apartment in 2-6 weeks , AMA

A

AscensionMan98

Kraken
Going to get evicted in about 2-6 weeks. Not sure how fast the eviction process is after a failed payment. I plan to ask them for a 1 month extension, but they sure as hell won't renew my contract. I'll be homeless then in a new city far from home.

Loans are a ridiculous APR. Might be worth it though. But the problem is you have to be employed to get them. Not likely they'll approve it, though depends on how fast the system updates. If they think I still work I could get it. As it stands the best I see is 10k with 35% APR over 48 months, meaning about 18.5k over 2 years for a 10k loan. Big fucking joke tbh.

I'll likely soon have to tell my parents that I have no money left. I have enough for a month of rent but barely. Then I have no way to get food, so logically I can't pay rent. Better to be kicked out when my lease ends.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19551 and currylightskin
No apartment for your face. Maybe this will allow you to get your priorities in order

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member and 1 other person
Going to get evicted in about 2-6 weeks. Not sure how fast the eviction process is after a failed payment. I plan to ask them for a 1 month extension, but they sure as hell won't renew my contract. I'll be homeless then in a new city far from home.

Loans are a ridiculous APR. Might be worth it though. But the problem is you have to be employed to get them. Not likely they'll approve it, though depends on how fast the system updates. If they think I still work I could get it. As it stands the best I see is 10k with 35% APR over 48 months, meaning about 18.5k over 2 years for a 10k loan. Big fucking joke tbh.

I'll likely soon have to tell my parents that I have no money left. I have enough for a month of rent but barely. Then I have no way to get food, so logically I can't pay rent. Better to be kicked out when my lease ends.
Use Instacart for food I've been doing it for Months. Get instacart express for free by live agent chat, they will give it to you if you ask. Then when you place your order wait 1 day or so and get a refund saying you never got your order. They will refund you in credits or refund to payment method. Now you can use your credits or refund to place An order. You'll be paying peanuts for groceries. Next wait a day or so and go to get help for the order and mark each item expired missing or damaged and you will get credited for all the items. I did this on 1 account for months . You can also switch the address and pick up you order at some drop address( where nobody lives maybe like a for sale house). I like finding loopholes in shit , your welcome.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and AscensionMan98
Murder murder kill on my mind I just wanna murder

Only thing I think about is murder murder

He paid for the hit at 12 got killed at 12:30

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Use Instacart for food I've been doing it for Months. Get instacart express for free by live agent chat, they will give it to you if you ask. Then when you place your order wait 1 day or so and get a refund saying you never got your order. They will refund you in credits or refund to payment method. Now you can use your credits or refund to place An order. You'll be paying peanuts for groceries. Next wait a day or so and go to get help for the order and mark each item expired missing or damaged and you will get credited for all the items. I did this on 1 account for months . You can also switch the address and pick up you order at some drop address( where nobody lives maybe like a for sale house). I like finding loopholes in shit , your welcome.
that’s pretty cool tbh. So the safe drop adress wouldn’t you need a key 🔑 to get in the house, or u just pick it up at the drop site .

now ask yourself if this would have had happened if you looked like prime chico lachowski

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bogii, ShowerMaxxing, GetShrekt and 6 others
that’s pretty cool tbh. So the safe drop adress wouldn’t you need a key 🔑 to get in the house, or u just pick it up at the drop site .
Wait outside for them to deliver out front the house. By mailbox or something and say Instacart . I made another account after they restricted my 1st one after 2 months of basically free groceries. Some of my orders would come out to $2.85 for $40 of groceries. If you know what to buy , you can get alot of fucking food for $40 . I used Wegmans for orders Tyson chicken patties bag $7( you get a lot of patties and with ketchup and bread it's delicious) , peanut butter$1.99 cheese $2.50 Bread $1.99 eggs $1.99 milk $2.50 you get the picture.

Last edited:
Wait outside for them to deliver out front the house. By mailbox or something and say Instacart . I made another account after they restricted my 1st one after 2 months of basically free groceries. Some of my orders would come out to $2.85 for $40 of groceries. If you know what to buy , you can get alot of fucking food for $40 . I used Wegmans for orders Tyson chicken patties bag $7( you get a lot of patties and with ketchup and bread it's delicious) , peanut butter$1.99 cheese $2.50 Bread $1.99 eggs $1.99 milk $2.50 you get the picture.
Damn , pretty genius. How’d you make another account after the restriction. Don’t they restrict with like the voip number and you’d have to get some burner. Those are like 100$ so you’d have to order a ton before getting fucked.

And is their a way u could fence it and have it sold. Then it’s be profitable.

now ask yourself if this would have had happened if you looked like prime chico lachowski
It didn’t matter cause they didn’t know what I looked like ( cause remote work and I never turned on the webcam lol). But if u was him I’d do some modeling job and it wouldn’t have mattered.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Damn , pretty genius. How’d you make another account after the restriction. Don’t they restrict with like the voip number and you’d have to get some burner. Those are like 100$ so you’d have to order a ton before getting fucked.

And is their a way u could fence it and have it sold. Then it’s be profitable.
No they just restrict that account from getting credits and refunds . Then you just make a new account I use a fake name lol . Change your debit card and your good to go. I use $25 burner phones these are the best for the price .
You could sell the food but I use it strictly to pay for my groceries and always have food. So $50 groceries come out to say $8.5 after credits. $50 in groceries for a single male is alot if you know what to buy and I know what to buy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98

Honestly, avoid the eviction. It's going to make it super hard for you to rent other spots. Get a loan or ask your parents for a loan to pay the rent so you dont get evicted and explain you need to get out of the lease. Move with your parents, and apply to jobs from there. Trust me bro, no need to do this, don't be low IQ.

Honestly, avoid the eviction. It's going to make it super hard for you to rent other spots. Get a loan or ask your parents for a loan to pay the rent so you dont get evicted and explain you need to get out of the lease. Move with your parents, and apply to jobs from there. Trust me bro, no need to do this, don't be low IQ.
My lease ends in July. I don't have any prior failed payments.

Nigga, you said you were getting evicted. Don't just let it sneak up on you, reach out to your landlord and explain the situation, and figure out how to NOT get evicted from the LANDLORD. JUST DON'T LET YOURSELF GET EVICTED.
how fast is an eviction.

Nigga, you said you were getting evicted. Don't just let it sneak up on you, reach out to your landlord and explain the situation, and figure out how to NOT get evicted from the LANDLORD. JUST DON'T LET YOURSELF GET EVICTED.
No , I meant I would possibly get kicked out. I don't believe I can pay the next rent due on June 1st, and not sure how the process works after that.I been told its anywhere from 1-3 months. If the lease ends in July then it doesn't really matter. The thing is if I pay rent then won't have a way to eat food and stuff for the next month.

Probably can contact parents but relationship not good atm.

how did you get into that position, blow all you money in shitcoin?

No , I meant I would possibly get kicked out. I don't believe I can pay the next rent due on June 1st, and not sure how the process works after that.I been told its anywhere from 1-3 months. If the lease ends in July then it doesn't really matter. The thing is if I pay rent then won't have a way to eat food and stuff for the next month.

Probably can contact parents but relationship not good atm.
Just make sure you talk to your landlord BEFORE the payment deadline comes. "Been told it's anywhere from 1-3 months" is not good enough. Contact your landlord communicating that you are in a difficult situation and that you would like to avoid eviction at all costs. Then once they let you know how to avoid eviction, figure out how to do so.

Reach out to your parents and apologize for being a bad son and ask them for help.

• So Sad
You fucked up, bro.

• Hmm...
how did you get into that position, blow all you money in shitcoin?
Well with the stupid rent rates half the money goes to paying them. Then the car had issues and that was a ton of money spent on getting a diagnosis and repair. Then the morons shipped the stuff we needed for the job to the wrong place, more money wasted In that. My friend had a business venture and I gave a decent amount in that, like 700$ and it didn't work. He had given a share of profits. Only reason I bothered was cause he had given me money before.

Also invested a decent amount like a grand in the markets in a variety of call and put options to stay neutral. This was like mid February.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
stop by my house, i need to throw away some food rn, ill give you some

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and AscensionMan98
Well not my fault the faggot work place fired me for a mistake in Training. Fuck em for being such kikes.
I’m rockin the homeless lifestyle. tbqh it’s not that bad. I’m couch surfing at my ex’s which is kinda messed up but at least I save all the money I make. She’s evicted too but doesn’t care so we’re basically sitting illegally haha.

Life is all looks. Fuck school and office jobs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, oldcelloser, GetShrekt and 2 others
Essentially If I leave during the last timeframe of the month I paid for, I avoid an official eviction, and if they rent it out to someone during my lease then that amount would be reduced from my balance, and if they can't rent it out, I would be given extra time to pay the money back from the lease, like 2-3 months.

Essentially If I leave during the last timeframe of the month I paid for, I avoid an official eviction, and if they rent it out to someone during my lease then that amount would be reduced from my balance, and if they can't rent it out, I would be given extra time to pay the money back from the lease, like 2-3 months.
Season 3 Episode 22 GIF by The Simpsons

Find some way to work 7 days a week. Even if it's McDonald's or some shit. Desperate times = Desperate measures