Going to meet gfs parents

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
Been a while but I still haven't met them. She keeps telling me how important their opinions are and she doesn't want it to get messed up. Basically gonna have to find a new gf if I sperg out or don't act friendly enough. Which wouldn't be terrible I guess.

I'm fully expecting to fuck this up somehow.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 470, Insomniac and 2 others
Make sure to finger her under the dinner table while you talk to her dad about the backyard or some retarded shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Extra Chromosome, SayNoToRotting and 12 others
Show them your roiding stack

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 470, dodt and 3 others
Read this out to her dad at dinner.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Extra Chromosome, fobos and 11 others
Tell her dad you'll add him as a friend and then link him this site with your profile.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 470, dodt and 6 others
Been a while but I still haven't met them. She keeps telling me how important their opinions are and she doesn't want it to get messed up. Basically gonna have to find a new gf if I sperg out or don't act friendly enough. Which wouldn't be terrible I guess.

I'm fully expecting to fuck this up somehow.
What is your current gf PSL and IRL rating?

What is your current gf PSL and IRL rating?
irl maybe like 5/10. Or less if you take off some for her being 4'11 or 5'0.

I could do better tbh but I'm bloatcelling rn anyways.

That doesn't matter,
Whether she was a virgin or not is the only thing that matters.
She was, and her parents who are very catholic still think she is. And they also think I'm just a friend at this point.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and dodt
irl maybe like 5/10. Or less if you take off some for her being 4'11 or 5'0.

I could do better tbh but I'm bloatcelling rn anyways.
Yeah. I'm talking to three not so great looking white girls atm. Haven't fucked any of them, but they all want to get into a relationship with me. I might just cope with one of them for now and cheat on them with hotter foids once I am ascended and use that as an excuse to break up. They will probably forgive me though, once my smv is higher, just so they can keep me, knowing my luck.

She was, and her parents who are very catholic still think she is. And they also think I'm just a friend at this point.
:lul::lul::lul::lul: tell her dad he's a bluepilled cuck.
Yeah. I'm talking to three not so great looking white girls atm. Haven't fucked any of them, but they all want to get into a relationship with me. I might just cope with one of them for now and cheat on them with hotter foids once I am ascended and use that as an excuse to break up. They will probably forgive me though, once my smv is higher, just so they can keep me, knowing my luck.
Spinning 3 plates :redpill::redpill::redpill:

Slayers gtfo my site.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dodt, kobecel and Coping
:lul::lul::lul::lul: tell her dad he's a bluepilled cuck.

Spinning 3 plates :redpill::redpill::redpill:

Slayers gtfo my site.
Dude, their smv and ratings are low and they all approached me.
So not a big deal

Fuck what her parents think it’s a relationship between you and her bro. Be yourself and if they don’t like it get her pregnant and leave the country.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: adrianolm, kobecel, jefferson and 1 other person
Fuck what her parents think it’s a relationship between you and her bro. Be yourself and if they don’t like it get her pregnant and leave the country.
Just be a nigger theory

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel, JellyBelly, Coping and 3 others
In her culture what her parents think matters above all else pretty much. So I don't care but she does.

Also glad to see you back man

In her culture what her parents think matters above all else pretty much. So I don't care but she does.

Also glad to see you back man
Thanks man, never left just have been busy as fuck lately. I’ll be releasing a guide at some point for the low t posters on the forum to ascend with.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, jefferson and Coping

JUST BE YOURSELF BROOOO

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
I remember it was over a year before I met my ex-gfs parents and siblings. I didn't want to meet them because I hate investing in things only to have them taken away. Then when I finally started doing things with her and her family I ended up really liking them and they became an extension of my family. Then she broke up with me and I lost her and them, and her dog. Feels bad man. Do not invest in other people because they will let you down. As soon as she wants any level of investment, cut your losses while they're still fairly small and find new stock.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, kobecel, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
This is probably the one time where "Just be confident, bro" is actually good advice. The less you sperg out the better.

Apparently it went well, although they were loudly talking in Filipino half the time so idk what they were saying. Played poker then sang karaoke.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
My dad always told me to never give a shit about the girlfriend's parents and to just be myself. He said if they don't like me, then fuck 'em. Low inhib advice tbh

My dad always told me to never give a shit about the girlfriend's parents and to just be myself. He said if they don't like me, then fuck 'em. Low inhib advice tbh

Legit got the same advice

Immediately more human than I've ever been.
No gf has invited me to meet their parents, ever

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Its good to have religious parents.
Although they may be strict and mildly inconvenient at some times. Over all, the love and atmosphere provided is way way better than the drawbacks.(in theory btw, cuz any parents can be abusive).
Apparently it went well, although they were loudly talking in Filipino half the time so idk what they were saying. Played poker then sang karaoke.
They're Asian I assume. You probably mog her to hell and back tbh.
Glad it went well. I imagine you ravaging that helpless m'maiden.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jefferson and Coping