Going to my first parties

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
Heh jfl at you Dalits rotting at home while I get to have fun.

(I am going to be miserable due to my subhumanity, and abused dog syndrome)

I won’t slay but hopefully I have fun, it’s about time too because I’m 16, any later and I’d have no chance of seeming NT

It’s so joeverrrrr:feelswhy:

I won’t slay but hopefully I have fun, it’s about time too because I’m 16, any later and I’d have no chance of seeming NT

Over

My first boy-girl party was in fourth grade. But whatever have fun (and I mean that non sarcastically)👍

• +1
Reactions: mog_me

I know this is going to sound like a cope, but don’t expect too much from yourself. To quote @MoggerGaston:

“They may not be the people you vibe with the best, you may not be having the best time of your life, but it's a start. Don't be discouraged just because it isn't as fun as you would've hoped…
its not over man, try to not take life too seriously and don't expect too much from yourself.
this was always my big issue when going raving/partying, is that I expect, I demand from myself, to feel happy and content.“

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and mog_me
3617761 1693373697286

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel and N1666
You were drinking in the fourth grade??
No that was my first boy-girl party

My first “real” party with alcohol was in eight grade.

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
I know this is going to sound like a cope, but don’t expect too much from yourself. To quote @MoggerGaston:

“They may not be the people you vibe with the best, you may not be having the best time of your life, but it's a start. Don't be discouraged just because it isn't as fun as you would've hoped…
its not over man, try to not take life too seriously and don't expect too much from yourself.
this was always my big issue when going raving/partying, is that I expect, I demand from myself, to feel happy and content.“
Wise words