Going to nightclubs alone? Is it autistic?

Deleted member 16958

Deleted member 16958

Gold
I think i'm going to @badg96 maxx. Back when I went out with friends i'd get approached at least once where the foid would start the conversation complimenting me. I had fucking Stacys coming up to me but I was way too autistic back then so it went nowhere.
Is really aspie to do this?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface, geezcel, DivineBeing and 4 others
Mentalcel autistic faggot normie+. Why am I the only actual incel here?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface, SLA, gamma and 5 others
It’s actually important to have your boys in a nightclub. Being alone is a huge falio unless you’re super good looking and super confident

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, aBetterMii, Deleted member and 6 others
definitely dont do it alone unless ur chico lachowski larping rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, aBetterMii, Deleted member and 4 others
I have had a long experience in clubbing and this is my opinion.
Going to a club alone makes sense if you aim to hit on many girls and test the "law of large numbers".
If you go clubbing with your friends you cannot go around the dance hall and hit on every girl you see.

If you are attractive enough you will be able to attract girls around you, dance with them, grind on them, make out and maybe you will even get their number to get laid in future.
Attractive men do not need confidence, since women try to make eye contact with theese men and try to increase the physical interaction.

Clubbing alone brings some advantages: you will be able to fraud your looks without being shamed by your friends:

You may wear tallmenshoes' elevated sneakers to fraud your height, you may wear lipliner to fraud a subhuman too thin upper lip, you may also wear foundation to fraud a subhuman skin.
You may even use shoulder pads to fraud narrow clavicles.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fvolkek, Clark69, aBetterMii and 7 others
I think i'm going to @badg96 maxx. Back when I went out with friends i'd get approached at least once where the foid would start the conversation complimenting me. I had fucking Stacys coming up to me but I was way too autistic back then so it went nowhere.
I went alone a few times when I was younger. And uglier as fuck (overweight).

Was fun once. Picked up 2 blondes. Ofc did not go anywhere, but was great getting wasted with them :unsure:

The problem as i c it is not being alone there per se... the problem is FEELING CONFIDENT... Idk what kind of confidence you need, but you need SHIT TON of it. Seriously.

Next time I go there, I need a few grams of cocaine per night. Otherwise, it is no-go. Not because anyone cares about you (they do not), but because YOU THINK THEY CARE ABOUT YOU. And this shit is in your head all the time while you are there alone.

So, idk what kind of balls you need to do this regularly. I did it a few times. It was even a success once. But I would not want to repeat even at my ripe age with a lot better looks and more confidence... :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: delta7, crosshold, GymCelNeckPill and 2 others
Not aspie to do but if you’re aspie you won’t have fun going alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958

Was fun once. Picked up 2 blondes. Ofc did not go anywhere, but was great getting wasted with them :unsure:

The problem as i c it is not being alone there per se... the problem is FEELING CONFIDENT... Idk what kind of confidence you need, but you need SHIT TON of it. Seriously.

Next time I go there, I need a few grams of cocaine per night. Otherwise, it is no-go. Not because anyone cares about you (they do not), but because YOU THINK THEY CARE ABOUT YOU. And this shit is in your head all the time while you are there alone.

So, idk what kind of balls you need to do this regularly. I did it a few times. It was even a success once. But I would not want to repeat even at my ripe age with a lot better looks and more confidence... :unsure:
Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, the problem is i'm extremely autistic. Foids would approach me and call me hot and some even asked to come home with me but I was autistic enough to think they were making fun of me. I would literally slice my younger self into little pieces for being such a retard.
I'm going to get really drunk and just go for it. I won't stay around too long each time so it's not obvious i'm there without friends.

Not aspie to do but if you’re aspie you won’t have fun going alone
I enjoy clubs.

• +1
Reactions: delta7 and Deleted member 16380
Because of your subhuman 6'7 genetics.

It’s actually important to have your boys in a nightclub. Being alone is a huge falio unless you’re super good looking and super confident
I got no boys, that's what i'm asking.

I have had a long experience in clubbing and this is my opinion.
Going to a club alone makes sense if you aim to hit on many girls and test the "law of large numbers".
If you go clubbing with your friends you cannot go around the dance hall and hit on every girl you see.

If you are attractive enough you will be able to attract girls around you, dance with them, grind on them, make out and maybe you will even get their number to get laid in future.
Attractive men do not need confidence, since women try to make eye contact with theese men and try to increase the physical interaction.

Clubbing alone brings some advantages: you will be able to fraud your looks without being shamed by your friends:

You may wear tallmenshoes' elevated sneakers to fraud your height, you may wear lipliner to fraud a subhuman too thin upper lip, you may also wear foundation to fraud a subhuman skin.
You may even use shoulder pads to fraud narrow clavicles.
I never danced because i'm too autistic and don't know how and I usually just stood around like an aspie until a girl came over and started a conversation with me. I haven't been out clubbing many times in my life but I can confidently say that I got approached at least 30 times by girls from 1 - 6 PSL and that was back when I failoed myself by being skinnyfat and having autistic hair.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
I never danced because i'm too autistic and don't know how and I usually just stood around like an aspie until a girl came over and started a conversation with me. I haven't been out clubbing many times in my life but I can confidently say that I got approached at least 30 times by girls from 1 - 6 PSL.
Chad:chad:

• +1

When you are ugly and you are staring at a girl because you want to hit on her, she will look away because she is not interested. She is already giving signals of no interest.
This is the occasion in which you need confidence: you need to overrate your face and need a lot of confidence to try a game which is already lost.

Good looking men do not need confidence, since in every occasion women try to increase the physical interaction and reduce the social distance with them.
Attraction is shown with body language, not with words or social skills.

• +1
Reactions: delta7, Deleted member 16958 and Deleted member 16380
Once I met another user who has maxillary apoplasia like you.
His maxilla was so recessed that doctor Ramieri himself refused to treat his case, maybe for lack of experience with Lefort 2 patients

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek, Deleted member 7725 and Deleted member 16958
this is looksmax (here people have hope, want to improve, learn from each other, exchange experiences, give each other tips) and then there is incel.is where people have no hope and have finished with everything and are only waiting for death. they don't want to be helped either. i think youre wrong here dude

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SLA, thereallegend and Deleted member 16958
this is looksmax (here people have hope, want to improve, learn from each other, exchange experiences, give each other tips) and then there is incel.is where people have no hope and have finished with everything and are only waiting for death. they don't want to be helped either. i think youre wrong here dude
Looksmax = want to improve your looks, mostly through surgery. If you already have looks and don't need surgery, then what the fuck are you doing here? You're just a pussy boy who's too scared to talk to girls at that point and you need extensive therapy. 99% of the threads here are about being autistic, only 1% of threads are actually about improving one's looks.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and DivineBeing
Once I met another user who has maxillary apoplasia like you.
His maxilla was so recessed that doctor Ramieri himself refused to treat his case, maybe for lack of experience with Lefort 2 patients
Exactly. I can't even get any surgery to fix my face.

Exactly. I can't even get any surgery to fix my face.
Doctors like Ramier focus on treating patients who need Lefort 1 osteotomies and advertise their procedures as both cosmetic and functional.

You just need to have a consultation with a local less famous maxillofacial surgeon who works in normal hospitals and cures crouzon syndrome in his cv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 16958 and Deleted member 7725
@6ft4 has routinely done it and slayed from it
I would only consider it after taking 90mg adderall

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and Deleted member 16958
Doctors like Ramier focus on treating patients who need Lefort 1 osteotomies and advertise their procedures as both cosmetic and functional.

You just need to have a consultation with a local less famous maxillofacial surgeon who cures crouzon syndrome in his cv
I can't find anyone who does it.

@6ft4 has routinely done it and slayed from it
I would only consider it after taking 90mg adderall
Thanks for tagging him.

@6ft4 could you go into a little detail? How do you avoid being found out that you're there alone? Do you go alone because you don't have anyone to go with?

I can't find anyone who does it.

You mean no surgeon whom you visited ever cured a maxillary hypoplasia?

I visited the nearest maxfac surgeon near me for information about my slight overbite, and I noticed that he lists experience with lefort 3 in his curriculum.

how do u look like tho that stacies approach u?

You mean no surgeon whom you visited ever cured a maxillary hypoplasia?

I visited the nearest maxfac surgeon near me for information about my slight overbite, and I noticed that he lists experience with lefort 3 in his curriculum.
Maybe in EU. In the US it's very limited. People have to fly to other states to get surgery for their kids with Crouzon's. Maxfacs don't perform lefort 3 here afaik, only craniofacial surgeons do which don't have appointments for the public, only through referrals from doctors.

The maxfac I went to will only do lefort 1 and he is pretty reputable.

i used to do that alone, i got drunk alone and went to clubs, i got most of my slays in thailand by having 3 0.66 beers and going alone to club and just machinegun approach chicks.

I used to go out in my home country as well, i had some alcohol and went out alone but now im older and i dont wanna drink also everyshit is open till 00:00 so no point in going.
Tbh if i went now alone to clubs i would probably slay easily but all the clubs are somewhat closed and i cant be going sober alone would be extra cringe for me.
If i didnt have options on tinder i would probably be forced to do so to get laid but yea....

I did go traveling alone, drinking alone, to bars alone.

i did meet and partied with tons of cool people i met randomly while going out to places alone.

i did slay some chicks like that as well

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Deleted member 16958
how do u look like tho that stacies approach u?
average tbh, it never went anywhere because i'm a retard. I'm still a virgin. And it was rarely Stacys, mostly 4 - 5 psl foids but that's all I need. And some 1PSL subhumans.

i used to do that alone, i got drunk alone and went to clubs, i got most of my slays in thailand by having 3 0.66 beers and going alone to club and just machinegun approach chicks.

I used to go out in my home country as well, i had some alcohol and went out alone but now im older and i dont wanna drink also everyshit is open till 00:00 so no point in going.
Tbh if i went now alone to clubs i would probably slay easily but all the clubs are somewhat closed and i cant be going sober alone would be extra cringe for me.
If i didnt have options on tinder i would probably be forced to do so to get laid but yea....

I did go traveling alone, drinking alone, to bars alone.

i did meet and partied with tons of cool people i met randomly while going out to places alone.

i did slay some chicks like that as well
based. Clubs here are closed too at the moment but hopefully the whole memvid thing will die down now. I don't want to go clubbing alone in the small city I live in since I already have a reputation but maybe i'll go to neighbouring cities.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
average tbh, it never went anywhere because i'm a retard. I'm still a virgin. And it was rarely Stacys, mostly 4 - 5 psl foids but that's all I need. And some 1PSL subhumans.

based. Clubs here are closed too at the moment but hopefully the whole memvid thing will die down now. I don't want to go clubbing alone in the small city I live in since I already have a reputation but maybe i'll go to neighbouring cities.
mirin. how tall and jacked r u? just trying to figure out if i should start clubbing.

• +1
mirin. how tall and jacked r u? just trying to figure out if i should start clubbing.
I'm 6'0 and I only started gymcelling last summer so still have a garbage physique. I went clubbing back in late 2018/ early 2019 mostly though and that was before I knew about looksmaxxing and holy hell I failoed myself so hard. I was skinnyfat, bordering chubby and I did other autistic shit. I can't even look at pics from back then.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delta7, DivineBeing and .👽.
fakecell nigger faggot

i never got talked to in a club even when liftfrauding to 6'1

fucking subhuman abomination pile of shit end it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member
fakecell nigger faggot

i never got talked to in a club even when liftfrauding to 6'1

fucking subhuman abomination pile of shit end it
6'1 doesn't get you approaches at clubs. There's plenty of even 6'5+ fags around.

Last edited:
6'1 doesn't get you approaches at clubs. There's plenty of even 6'5+ fags around. At 6'0 I got mogged all the time.
you got approached though you faggot at 6'0

what the fuck kind of argument is this

you got approached though you faggot at 6'0

what the fuck kind of argument is this
yeah but not because of height. And why do you care? It never went anywhere. I'm a virgin.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 11388 and DivineBeing
yeah but not because of height. And why do you care? It never went anywhere. I'm a virgin.
how do you fail to get laid after getting approached?

how do you fail to get laid after getting approached?
low self-esteem mostly, being made fun of for being ugly before puberty did its thing and still being made fun of tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
It’s nothing special
it must be

if you're 6'0 then your face must be great

look it's simple maths stop being a retard

or you're larping

I've done it. No slays but did get to make out with a girl and had some positive social interactions with people.

Haven't been to a club since 2019 because of Corona though.

mega retard always invite females when going on a night out if that is not an option for you then let me say that it never began.

mega retard always invite females when going on a night out if that is not an option for you then let me say that it never began.
Don’t even have men to invite

If you're goodlooking, and comfortable approaching and escalating, going solo is great. Youll easily find at least one girl who finds you attractive and is down to leave with you.

But if you're average looking to below, I wouldn't recommend it. You're going to have to approach a lot more, have shorter interactions due to less chemistry, and put in much more effort which doesnt make things fun.

Cutting off your social life, so you can maximize focus on looksmaxing as hard as possible (8-12% bodyfat, muscular gymcelled physique, tattoos/style) is the way. Then when you do go out, you can reap the rewards. But if you honestly havent gotten there yet, dont waste your time hitting clubs/bars

• +1

it's not about people caring about you. the problem is that it's a failo. unless you look rich, fresh and have great social skills to compensate for that failo. + clubs are not the place to get laid in 2022 tbh. you have a better chance at the library I swear or at climbing gyms (no one is talking about clibing gyms !! that's the best place in 2022 to get laid)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958 and Deleted member 16380
If you're goodlooking, and comfortable approaching and escalating, going solo is great. Youll easily find at least one girl who finds you attractive and is down to leave with you.

But if you're average looking to below, I wouldn't recommend it. You're going to have to approach a lot more, have shorter interactions due to less chemistry, and put in much more effort which doesnt make things fun.

Cutting off your social life, so you can maximize focus on looksmaxing as hard as possible (8-12% bodyfat, muscular gymcelled physique, tattoos/style) is the way. Then when you do go out, you can reap the rewards. But if you honestly havent gotten there yet, dont waste your time hitting clubs/bars
If you get approached at least once most times you go out clubbing by a foid that starts the conversation with calling you hot or some other variation of that, is that enough?

it's not about people caring about you. the problem is that it's a failo. unless you look rich, fresh and have great social skills to compensate for that failo. + clubs are not the place to get laid in 2022 tbh. you have a better chance at the library I swear or at climbing gyms (no one is talking about clibing gyms !! that's the best place in 2022 to get laid)
I could probably have taken a foid home each time I went out if I wasn't severely autistic and that was back when I failoed myself hard. A few of them asked me to come back with them or to a after party etc.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: goldensoul
I could probably have taken a foid home each time I went out if I wasn't severely autistic and that was back when I failoed myself hard. A few of them asked me to come back with them or to a party etc.
same bro when i think about all the oppurtunities that i missed for being a fucking aspie i kinda want to rope. and it still didn't change even tho i'm 26 i'm still not nt enough. it's over

• +1
same bro when i think about all the oppurtunities that i missed for being a fucking aspie i kinda want to rope. and it still didn't change even tho i'm 26 i'm still not nt enough. it's over
yeah, I got pussy handed to me on a silver platter more times than I can count and I barely ever went out. I would beat the shit out of my younger self if I could. I'm 20 now so it's not too bad yet I guess if I ascend soon.

Are you still trying?

• Woah
yeah, I got pussy handed to me on a silver platter more times than I can count and I barely ever went out. I would beat the shit out of my younger self if I could. I'm 20 now so it's not too bad yet I guess if I ascend soon.

Are you still trying?
aah you are still young. yea the game change after 25 but it never stops. still screwing up every opportunity but yea I'm still trying

• +1
aah you are still young. yea the game change after 25 but it never stops. still screwing up every opportunity but yea I'm still trying
well I wish you luck bro, you're still young enough to not look creepy trying to fuck young pussy. Have you tried Tinder?

• Love it
well I wish you luck bro, you're still young enough to not look creepy trying to fuck young pussy. Have you tried Tinder?
yea girls are dry texters on tinder especially when they are good-looking or maybe i have no texting game. plus i need I'm focusing on finding a new job now (i finally graduated) atm I'm just hookermaxxing from time to time.

• +1
yea girls are dry texters on tinder especially when they are good-looking or maybe i have no texting game. plus i need I'm focusing on finding a new job now (i finally graduated) atm I'm just hookermaxxing from time to time.
hookermaxxing is definitely a great cope, if I had a job i'd definitely do it more. Keep trying. I know a friend that was on it for almost a year and he got nothing out of it and suddenly he went on a date with a girl who asked him to fuck her in the ass on the first date.

• JFL
Pre-covid I never worried about going alone clubbing. It was always amazing how chill everybody was: girls were friendly and smily and lads were always happy to welcome someone new in the group, for sure a great expeirence. Now with all this vaccine drama you want to have an idea about where you're going beforehand. Assuming that you've been blackpilled for a while and didn't rot you'll be fine if you're NT, he says.

Raitei likes to do this because it challenges his social skills, even though many people believe they don't need this.

• +1