going to order some food on uber eats with my free money and some pakistani slave will deliver it to me and i will laugh at him when he delivers it an

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
going to order some food on uber eats with my free money and some pakistani slave (who earns less than minimum wage) will deliver it to me and i will laugh at him when he delivers it and give him a 1 star review just for fun

i love being british

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Patient A, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 28896 and 13 others
I leave bad reviews at places ive never been before for fun

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, Ryldoo IS COPING, Danish_Retard and 9 others
free money?

I do the same except call uber to complain when it's a white driver. Not just uber, any customer service job white guy is getting a complaint. Cumskins work fulltime for 1400/month after tax and half goes to rent meanwhile our rent is paid, and we get combined 1700/month doing absolutely nothing. Seethe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, LampPostPrime, plukee and 1 other person
uber eats method
explain your self young man
Spying I Hear You GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LampPostPrime
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 28896, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
when u get the order just complain to uber eats saying it was moldy or cold lol, you will get refund
High inhib. Real gangsters drive to the restaurant and take someone else's ubereats order from the counter. Mystery box shit innit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 28896 and 4 others
I do the same except call uber to complain when it's a white driver. Not just uber, any customer service job white guy is getting a complaint. Cumskins work fulltime for 1400/month after tax and half goes to rent meanwhile our rent is paid, and we get combined 1700/month doing absolutely nothing. Seethe.
Seethe when some white guy who doesn't care about his job too much drives back to your momma's house and punks you in front of the whole neighborhood. Standing outside pounding on the door with demands that you come out and fight him while you cower under the blankets inside your room.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Bushman, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Seethe when some white guy who doesn't care about his job too much drives back to your momma's house and punks you in front of the whole neighborhood. Standing outside pounding on the door with demands that you come out and fight him while you cower under the blankets inside your room.
Nice power fantasy. Never happened and never will. I've complained on many different platforms 100s of times and you cumskins did absolutely nothing about it. A common occurrence with you so called white supremacists, all bark and no bite.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Nice power fantasy. Never happened and never will. I've complained on many different platforms 100s of times and you cumskins did absolutely nothing about it. A common occurrence with you so called white supremacists, all bark and no bite.
Who said anything about supremacy? I just think your a retard. Worm behavior at it's epitome. Like a bitch that complains at work to her her hr department about a guy she's never interacted with before, but those kinds of bitches got more balls than a guy like you. I'll bet you were real nice and polite in person to all those guys you complain about. Pussy.

• JFL
Who said anything about supremacy? I just think your a retard. Worm behavior at it's epitome. Like a bitch that complains at work to her her hr department about a guy she's never interacted with before, but those kinds of bitches got more balls than a guy like you. I'll bet you were real nice and polite in person to all those guys you complain about. Pussy.
Ai impact is a white supremacist larper which is ironic considering he's 5'4. It's not worm behaviour because you don't know how racist whites are and how they treated me when i was growing up. Feels good shitting on them and abusing the welfare system.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mexidoom, 5'7 zoomer, Gaygymmaxx and 4 others
Ai impact is a white supremacist larper which is ironic considering he's 5'4. It's not worm behaviour because you don't know how racist whites are and how they treated me when i was growing up. Feels good shitting on them and abusing the welfare system.
You can't lump in random workers with the people who were mean to you growing up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Bluepilled. Racism wasn't your underlying problem of the bullying you received, it was your looks.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You can't lump in random workers with the people who were mean to you growing up.
Okay and how does aiimpact justify it? He's most likely never interacted with the ethnic drivers before yet he does it anyway. It's because most young white guys here are racist. Some larp as white supremacists online and some are unhinged and do it irl. I've had my fair share of good experiences with English people but there are enough bad apples. Anyhow, i am pretty good at distinguishing the lowlife racist whites from the respectable ones.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Bluepilled. Racism wasn't your underlying problem of the bullying you received, it was your looks.
Looks? I was a kid and my family was bullied because we lived in 99% white area. Now that same area is 65% ethnic. Not just me, a lot of ethnics i spoke to in school/college e experienced the same thing. The working class English are mostly racist drunks.

Okay and how does aiimpact justify it? He's most likely never interacted with the ethnic drivers before yet he does it anyway. It's because most young white guys here are racist. Some larp as white supremacists online and some are unhinged and do it irl. I've had my fair share of good experiences with English people but there are enough bad apples. Anyhow, i am pretty good at distinguishing the lowlife racist whites from the respectable ones.
I didn't read what Impact said. It's probably not right either. Ok lol. Yeah, it's in the title. That's no good.

unless some 6'3 guy knocks on your door and you will fucking tip insane amount of money to not get beaten up you fucking retard

this is why you were born short..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and LampPostPrime
CAC privileged mindset. Hot ethnics might even be bullied more cuz CACs get jealous

See people throwing shit at karerm abdul jabbar or barry bonds

unless some 6'3 guy knocks on your door and you will fucking tip insane amount of money to not get beaten up you fucking retard

this is why you were born short..
tall guys dont do uber eats lol. its for pakistani 5ft4 slaves

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Moldovancel and LampPostPrime
rotter take
Race as by its meaning causes 0 influence on bullying. You have shit looks and personality, that's why.
CAC privileged mindset. Hot ethnics might even be bullied more cuz CACs get jealous

See people throwing shit at karerm abdul jabbar or barry bonds
I didn't understand half of the words but will say that brown and black skin will always be causes of bullying because it's ugly. Not racism by its meaning.

• +1
Race as by its meaning causes 0 influence on bullying. You have shit looks and personality, that's why.
CAC= cracka ass cracka 🤣

Also bs lol. Cac. And im saying this as someone who thinks racism is overblown lol

Explain why otherwise empty words
Already said. Explain all the bbc chads who were bullied in the past. Barry bonds and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

I didn't understand half of the words but will say that brown and black skin will always be causes of bullying because it's ugly. Not racism by its meaning.
I’m literally 100% Aryan

You can’t explain everything by lookism lmao racism exists and is probably even more prevalent against good looking people of a minority as the majority will be jealous/spiteful as they are getting mogged by ppl who they think should be below them

• +1
Looks? I was a kid and my family was bullied because we lived in 99% white area. Now that same area is 65% ethnic. Not just me, a lot of ethnics i spoke to in school/college e experienced the same thing. The working class English are mostly racist drunks.
racism is totally justified, also you should stop being a little bitch you pathetic neet shitskin

• JFL
its not racism you were just poor when young prove me wrong

going to order some food on uber eats with my free money and some pakistani slave (who earns less than minimum wage) will deliver it to me and i will laugh at him when he delivers it and give him a 1 star review just for fun

i love being british
bro get help

racism is totally justified, also you should stop being a little bitch you pathetic neet shitskin
Joined september 14 2023
Also scandinavia is being overrun by arabs while all the men seethe online. Stupid lanky sven, kill yourself.

Joined september 14 2023
Also scandinavia is being overrun by arabs while all the men seethe online. Stupid lanky sven, kill yourself.
looked at the election results, tnd will be achieved soon

This is why allah made you 5ft3, white boy.

• Ugh..
what did u order

Users who are viewing this thread

Back