my plan to mentally ascend - project "anti" christ (or project resurrection)

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
WARNING EXTREMELY LONG (do not say "not a molecule")
before any ppl in here say it no im not a devil worshipper jfl
my past thread explains my motivations : https://looksmax.org/threads/radica...admaxxing-the-end-of-the-good-boy-era.989259/

the reason for the name is because I am a follower of christ at the end of the day (cope muslimcels)
and we are taught to be like christ. in order for me to fix my life i must follow christ (but muh allah, muh jannah, muh 72 virgins).
christ had three major stages - his run on earth, his crucifixion, and finally his resurrection. i model my plan after christ because the way my life is right now, it can only get worse, before it gets better - hence the crucifixion and resurrection.
heres the problem : im at a uni i dont want to be be @, and the only reason i went here is because my bitch "mom" pressured me to and my bitch ass succumbed
i couldve gone to another school for FREE, but it was in a "dangerous" area so thats why i didnt go (dumbass shouldve slapped that bitch and said no)
now im stuck here, but even in my shit life, THERE IS HOPE. its only been one yr, so im not too far along, but if i dont do this plan this summer ill be fucked forever

solution : basically become a demon (thugmaxx - yes thats right, I actually am going to THUGMAXX- i can barely believe it myself but its happening)
1)my mom is a very heavy church going bitch. as soon as I get home, I refuse go to church. I keep this up the entire summer
2)every interaction with my parents must involve some kind of profanity (fuck you, bitch, shit, shut the fuck up, kill yourself for some examples)
3)i get earrings (youre a fag OP) and wear then the entire summer
4)i work ALL the time and am never home (theres a reason for this ik it seems out of place)
5)i no longer see my sister as superior but as my equal (shes 5 yrs older but theres another reason for this jfl)
6)i lose a DRASTIC amount of weight (like a scary amount)
7) i get a thugmaxxed hairstyle
this is why the plan is named "anti" christ, i have to basically become a little demon
theres also a lot of thought to this

this plan is based off my older half brother. he is super low inhib (like the most low inhib nigga ive ever known) and always got in trouble in high school. but, he still always did what he wanted. he got "banned" from prom but at the last second my assistant principal (known for being a hardass) lifted the ban for him and everyone else who got banned. it seemed like no matter what he did he never got any consequences for it, and everyone loved him for his NTmaxxed jester persona. while me, the good boy who was quiet and well behaved got nothing. no girls, no friends. and a slave mentally to my parents. sigh, brutal existence
i mean this nigga did everything my parents said not to do. got tattoos (might as well commit murder), earrings, disobeyed curfew, bad grades, fights in schools, i mean just everything wrong. he even hit a girl and got a court case over it. yet never, did my parents ever kick him out. only time he went out is when he moved on his own. it was so fucking mind boggling to me, but now, its something i not need to only "imitate" as my bitch mother would put it, BUT BECOME.
now i cant do it all the way, as Im an adult, and will go to jail (then again might be worth it) but I have to come close.

what will be the results? well im expecting multiple endings.
1)my parents will want me to revert back to the "good boy" they once knew, so they succumb to what I want. I dont transform right away because then itll show that I only did this to get what I want, and that it wont work next time. but I will slowly start to shift back, always keeping them on their tails.
2)my parents just straight up accept the "new" me (really the repressed me) and I am free to do as I please.

how do I know this'll work?
simple. because my parents are like me. THEY HAVE BIG EGO's (I Inherited their shit). theyre african immigrants whos only concern is their social clout jfl
all ethnic immigrant kids know this. thats why they say "beta, go be doctor, lawyer, engineer" its not really about the money, its more about "muh respect"
thats all they care about, how theyre seen by their peers. it matters more than the well being of their own children jfl. their ego is all that matters so instead of trying to change that, im going to use it to my advantage. im going to play to their ego, and make them desperate to feed it.
thats why i HAVE to get good grades, while being bad. itll register in their minds "hes not acting as we like but hes on track to be successful which will make us look good, which is all we care about"

also the work thing i mentioned above ---------- im basically home all the time. i never leave cause i dont have friends (JFL, how do you think I ended up here) by working hella hours IN CONJUNCTION with my new "bad boy image" Ill keep myself a mystery to them. theyll basically be wondering whats going on inside my head but never get the chance to actually dive deep because now im outside, and i keep them outside (of my mind). this is why losing weight, and thugmaxxing is key because IMAGE IS EVERYTHING (literally the main point of this forum)

also this isnt just a one time thing, this is gonna last over a period of years

if all else fails, last ditch is US air force but slave to the jew? nah.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer, wishIwasSalludon and john788
@NotCarv bhai is this dark traid enough? jfl

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
2)every interaction with my parents must involve some kind of profanity (fuck you, bitch, shit, shut the fuck up, kill yourself for some examples)
Wth bro

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
What is your plan once your father gets sick of your shit and leaves you on the street?

I don’t really see how this is anything related to “mentally ascending” - sounds like you are just trying to sever family ties

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
What is your plan once your father gets sick of your shit and leaves you on the street?

I don’t really see how this is anything related to “mentally ascending” - sounds like you are just trying to sever family ties
thats the thing he wont
he didnt before why now
and if he does i know how to bait him (with the successful career)

dnrd mental health is cope

Hate from Slums of mumbai :love:

Very bizzare interpretation of "emulating Christ's life"

nigga finish uni and move out