Going to prove to you fuckers that height is irrelevant in dating apps

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
But massive irl height halos. To do this imma use saludon pics and set height as 5'7( anything less would be too short) . My personal bumble experience been shit cos 0 fucking likes even though I'm 6'3 chad but HTN face.

Facecopers will finally have to admit online dating skews face so much but irl height >> face. I use saludon cos he's my pheno ( somewhat curry looking even though Pakistan)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, thecel, CtrlAltDelete and 3 others
You'll fail miserably

Even gigachads get rejected on dating apps if they're too short. In real life maybe women would give them a second look.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: XAE17, Deleted member 15302, Preoximerianas and 4 others
In b4 someone says I'm not HTN go fuck you're

Tags:
@Preoximerianas @Predeterminism @Preston @Podunk @subhuman pakicel @sub5inchcel @subhuman incel @SubhumanCurrycel @Chinacurry @fatneckmike @Danish_Retard
@pianoboy123 @TsarTsar444 @Entschuldigung @PrinterAndFaxMachin @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
It’s because ur an ugly curry

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Looks234, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
In b4 someone says I'm not HTN go fuck you're

Tags:
@Preoximerianas @Predeterminism @Preston @Podunk @subhuman pakicel @sub5inchcel @subhuman incel @SubhumanCurrycel @Chinacurry @fatneckmike @Danish_Retard
@pianoboy123 @TsarTsar444 @Entschuldigung @PrinterAndFaxMachin @FailedNormieManlet
Over 4 u

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Let see motherfuckers if I'm proved right you all have to suck my dick. You don't need to bend either I heightmog u manlets so hard u can just lean ur neck and lick my smegma

• Woah
I bet you have a shit bio, a couple of mirror selfies, a cringe club photo, an even more cringe photo where you are "mogging" some random dude and are hardly smiling at all in any of your photos. Bet you have shit lighting and a low quality camera. If you are HTN it should be easy to get quality likes as long as your profile is good.

• JFL
I bet you have a shit bio, a couple of mirror selfies, a cringe club photo, an even more cringe photo where you are "mogging" some random dude and are hardly smiling at all in any of your photos. Bet you have shit lighting and a low quality camera. If you are HTN it should be easy to get quality likes as long as your profile is good.
Stop making assumptions.

• JFL
Reactions: Fgsfds
I don't think you're HTN facially. More like a normie.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel, Deleted member 3946, Deleted member 14166 and 1 other person
You'll fail miserably

Even gigachads get rejected on dating apps if they're too short. In real life maybe women would give them a second look.
I did a big amount of tinder chadfishing and experimented with height. Most girls in my town (even average ones) would reject a gigachad if he is not tall enough. I did a thom strjd account and told the girls i am 175cm. Most where extremely disappointed about this height, and totally lost interest. Some really went straight forward in telling me that i am to small.
Thats why i always get angry if i read these "height doesnt matter if your face is good" copes. Its pure bullshit.
Muh a 170cm short gigachad would outperform a tall normie :lul::lul:
Girls dont even see guys below 180 as male humans, its literally girls or infantile height.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Piratecel, CtrlAltDelete and 1 other person
Let's see what happens ..

Screenshot 2022 02 21 23 30 45 643 combumbleapp

I did a big amount of tinder chadfishing and experimented with height. Most girls in my town (even average ones) would reject a gigachad if he is not tall enough. I did a thom strjd account and told the girls i am 175cm. Most where extremely disappointed about this height, and totally lost interest. Some really went straight forward in telling me that i am to small.
Thats why i always get angry if i read these "height doesnt matter if your face is good" copes. Its pure bullshit.
Girls dont even see guys below 180 as male humans, its literally girls or infantile height.
Wanna bet bitch I'm 6'3 said it twice in bio and got two likes in a week

1535175 500w
this guy has the same pheno as you, not sally

171 cm I bet my ass this will get ten times the amt of likes even though shit bio. Why? Height is not important in dating apps except in the USA
Height IS important in europe, not only in US. Of course height won't boost a normie/below normie face but it helps a lot everywhere.

I don't think you're HTN facially. More like a normie.
No bro lens distortion plus height halos me to HTN. I can't take good pics since no camera either only shit phone cam

you arent htn if you got 0 likes sorry buddyboyo

htn is enouth to slay

Height IS important in europe, not only in US. Of course height won't boost a normie/below normie face but it helps a lot everywhere.
Ur not saying anything new and not relevant to thread. My point is chadlite and short will get way more likes than HTN and very tall ( me)

you arent htn if you got 0 likes sorry buddyboyo

htn is enouth to slay
Not here but that maybe because here women don't use dating apps much they make bio and delete app

Haha already got a like took me a day to get likes with my normal profile

girls saying 175 is too short are the same ones who think your dick is 8 inches when its actually 6.5

girls are rly bad with numbers, u can tell them u are 180 and they wont notice/care if youre 4-5 cm shorter

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, GigaAscender and thecel
girls saying 175 is too short are the same ones who think your dick is 8 inches when its actually 6.5

girls are rly bad with numbers, u can tell them u are 180 and they wont notice/care if youre 4-5 cm shorter
I basically put 5'7 in bio you can see on that pic I also said I'm framecel by saying can't put on muscle. Still got a like

• +1
Reactions: buflek and thecel
Ur not saying anything new and not relevant to thread. My point is chadlite and short will get way more likes than HTN and very tall ( me)
You said that height is more important in US, when it's important everywhere in western world.

Of course chadlite will mog the shit out of you, because you're MTN facially with height and maybe frame. Even HTN average height likely would mog you.

• Woah
You said that height is more important in US, when it's important everywhere in western world.

Of course chadlite will mog the shit out of you, because you're MTN facially with height and maybe frame. Even HTN average height likely would mog you.
No I'm HTN when leanmaxxed, US women are generally more materialistic and want huge height

• Woah
No I'm HTN when leanmaxxed, US women are generally more materialistic and want huge height
No way you are a HTN. Maybe if you show better pics with good camera or webcam. But right now from what i've seen i mog you in most of aspects and i am a true HTN. I don't believe that looks where you live are so low that you are HTN.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
No way you are a HTN. Maybe if you show better pics with good camera or webcam. But right now from what i've seen i mog you in most of aspects and i am a true HTN. I don't believe that looks where you live are so low that you are HTN.
Have you seen the average pajeet plus my pics here lens distortion. I look better irl and with better cam

Height is even more important on dating apps lmao. You can’t compensate with shit like being NT on the internet.

Height is mad important for a dude both online and irl. The only times it doesn’t is if you meet the height minimum for a girl and now you can work on other shit. The whole face > height people are always people who meet the height minimum for a girl so their face takes more importance. But for everyone else it’s a flat lie.

Your lad right here is so far more the height minimum for girls that I could have a gigachad face and if wouldn’t amount to much. But it is what it is so whatever :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
@RabidRosaries You really think you have a HTN face? What’s your best pic?

Have you seen the average pajeet plus my pics here lens distortion. I look better irl and with better cam
If you're HTN you will still look good even with lens distortion. I've seen average pajeet but they vary a lot and idk what area are you in.

Height is even more important on dating apps lmao. You can’t compensate with shit like being NT on the internet.

Height is mad important for a dude both online and irl. The only times it doesn’t is if you meet the height minimum for a girl and now you can work on other shit. The whole face > height people are always people who meet the height minimum for a girl so their face takes more importance. But for everyone else it’s a flat lie.

Your lad right here is so far more the height minimum for girls that I could have a gigachad face and if wouldn’t amount to much. But it is what it is so whatever :feelswah:
Read the thread I set salludon height to 5'7 I'll let u know tomorrow how many likes he has got. For reference I emphasized height on bio and still got only 2 likes in two weeks

Sou
If you're HTN you will still look good even with lens distortion. I've seen average pajeet but they vary a lot and idk what area are you in.
Th so many subhuman

Read the thread I set salludon height to 5'7 I'll let u know tomorrow how many likes he has got. For reference I emphasized height on bio and still got only 2 likes in two weeks

You didn’t read my comment lmao. Salludon is basically chad tier and as I sorta said in my last paragraph. Face can sort of compensate for height but to a degree. A chad 5’2 will barely do anything, a chad 5’7 will do a lot more but nowhere near a chad 6’0. As more woman tend to have height minimums centring around 6’0.

You only got two likes even with your quality height because your face isn’t up to par. Height isn’t going to be an instant success, it lets you pass woman’s height minimum and then face + other shit then matters.

You didn’t read my comment lmao. Salludon is basically chad tier and as I sorta said in my last paragraph. Face can sort of compensate for height but to a degree. You only got two likes even with your quality height because your face isn’t up to par. Height isn’t going to be an instant success, it lets you pass woman’s height minimum and then face + other shit then matters.
Yes but 5'7 I mean come on what should I have set it to 5'1? I meanwhile am HTN and 6'3 or atleast MTN because of bloat and 0 success. If this profile gets 10 matches by tom eve you'll have to admit height doesn't matter in dating apps because women have peanut brains and can't comprehend abstract things like height on a dating platform. Irl tho huge difference even when I was LTN I got looks because of my height

• JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
Nct and lack of bones will not change with lower bodyfat. I dont think there is any lens distortion involved.
No NCT that's the angle I took from I'm shit at posing and I obviously have bones lol you can tell by the general harmony and shape of face

Yes but 5'7 I mean come on what should I have set it to 5'1? I meanwhile am HTN and 6'3 or atleast MTN because of bloat and 0 success. If this profile gets 10 matches by tom eve you'll have to admit height doesn't matter in dating apps because women have peanut brains and can't comprehend abstract things like height on a dating platform. Irl tho huge difference even when I was LTN I got looks because of my height

Set his height to 6’0 or something similar and then compare it to 5’7. Having only one variable (5’7) is useless for your argument without another variable to compare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Set his height to 6’0 or something similar and then compare it to 5’7. Having only one variable (5’7) is useless for your argument without another variable to compare.
Ok first let's see how 5'7 goes

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
This entire thread is irrelevant if ur ethnic. Its over for you.

Thats why u got 0 likes at 6'3 and HTN face.

You CAN NOT ESCAPE the blackpill.

I couldve predicted this before you were even born.

I
This entire thread is irrelevant if ur ethnic. Its over for you.

Thats why u got 0 likes at 6'3 and HTN face.

You CAN NOT ESCAPE the blackpill.

I couldve predicted this before you were even born.
Am in india u dumb motherfucker manlet