Going to prove to you fuckers that height is irrelevant in dating apps

Height seems kinda meaningless in general tbh unless sub 5'4" gigamanlet.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I did a big amount of tinder chadfishing and experimented with height. Most girls in my town (even average ones) would reject a gigachad if he is not tall enough. I did a thom strjd account and told the girls i am 175cm. Most where extremely disappointed about this height, and totally lost interest. Some really went straight forward in telling me that i am to small.
Thats why i always get angry if i read these "height doesnt matter if your face is good" copes. Its pure bullshit.
Muh a 170cm short gigachad would outperform a tall normie :lul::lul:
Girls dont even see guys below 180 as male humans, its literally girls or infantile height.
I also experience this at a solid 5' 8.5". 174cm. I'm a HTN.

Oftentimes, I feel pretty short, but I'm banking on lifts to get me to seem human enough at 178-179cm. Still, honestly anything below 6ft nowadays is REALLY short. I used to cope by saying that being average height is enough, but it isn't.

Even around guys you can't help but feel like a bitch. And it's all because of height. With women, this effect increases ten fold.

• +1
Normie tbh, getting leaner wouldn’t ascend you that much as your face is already relatively narrow.
I have pretty long skull tho

PSX 20220209 190255

I did a big amount of tinder chadfishing and experimented with height. Most girls in my town (even average ones) would reject a gigachad if he is not tall enough. I did a thom strjd account and told the girls i am 175cm. Most where extremely disappointed about this height, and totally lost interest. Some really went straight forward in telling me that i am to small.
Thats why i always get angry if i read these "height doesnt matter if your face is good" copes. Its pure bullshit.
Muh a 170cm short gigachad would outperform a tall normie :lul::lul:
Girls dont even see guys below 180 as male humans, its literally girls or infantile height.
Idk where you live but that's not what I experienced when I chadfished whatsoever

• +1
But massive irl height halos. To do this imma use saludon pics and set height as 5'7( anything less would be too short) . My personal bumble experience been shit cos 0 fucking likes even though I'm 6'3 chad but HTN face.

Facecopers will finally have to admit online dating skews face so much but irl height >> face. I use saludon cos he's my pheno ( somewhat curry looking even though Pakistan)

It's easy to pull taller girls with attractive face, it's hard to pull any with unattractive face and large size

Minority use height requirements on dating apps because they have no objective way to measure anything else, if they put attractive face in requirements it would bring all sorts of people who overestimate themselves but height is clear to everyone

Girls i texted online gave 0 shits about my height and focused on my face only, they were equal and some there taller

It's easy to pull taller girls with attractive face, it's hard to pull any with unattractive face and large size

Minority use height requirements on dating apps because they have no objective way to measure anything else, if they put attractive face in requirements it would bring all sorts of people who overestimate themselves but height is clear to everyone

Girls i texted online gave 0 shits about my height and focused on my face only, they were equal and some there taller
Oh really? One problem I don't care