going to psychology uni

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i look like my avi
im 4th year of highschool, senior, when i finish i have options to either go to army or uni, and i know what i wanna choose, but the problem is idk which uni to choose, psychology attracts me the most for 2 reasons, a lot of girls but not the basic ones, the smarter ones and more nichemaxxed ones, and i also have really good interest in psychology compared to other things, subjects

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, imthesupremecel and The Homelander
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana and imthesupremecel
lol

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana, shizuku11111, The Homelander and 1 other person
bro anything else than STEM or med school is meme

bro anything else than STEM or med school is meme
im fucking anti stem, i hate people who are into that shit, i hate it as a whole

med school is good, but i need to study a lot

The main issue is you probably need to get a phd if you want to get a decent job with your degree, but if you want to stay in school for a long time then go for it

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
im 4th year of highschool, senior, when i finish i have options to either go to army or uni, and i know what i wanna choose, but the problem is idk which uni to choose, psychology attracts me the most for 2 reasons, a lot of girls but not the basic ones, the smarter ones and more nichemaxxed ones, and i also have really good interest in psychology compared to other things, subjects

You gonna need your psych knowledge to diagnose yourself as to why you chose a degree with shit job prospects, unless you have a specific goal in mind.

Make sure you know how to use it too.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111, motiascension and the BULL
im fucking anti stem, i hate people who are into that shit, i hate it as a whole

med school is good, but i need to study a lot
If you don't choose One of those fields don't bother with uni, Just get a job as a cashier, clerk, warehouse or do a trade school. Psychology Is oversaturated bullshit

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and motiascension
You gonna need your psych knowledge to diagnose yourself as to why you chose a degree with shit job prospects, unless you have a specific goal in mind.

Make sure you know how to use it too.
If you don't choose One of those fields don't bother with uni, Just get a job as a cashier, clerk, warehouse or do a trade school. Psychology Is oversaturated bullshit
then med school is my best option i guess, but its insanely hard to get into

I dare you to try getting into university for psychology.

then med school is my best option i guess, but its insanely hard to get into
Yeah it's hard but Is the only One Who actually pause off your time investment. Don't choose a meme field like psychology, get either into a field with good prospects or go straight to work, you're going to regret It otherwise

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
Yeah it's hard but Is the only One Who actually pause off your time investment. Don't choose a meme field like psychology, get either into a field with good prospects or go straight to work, you're going to regret It otherwise
entrance exam consists of chemisty and biology, so i would need insane knowledge in both, my other option would be software engineering but i dont wanna cuck myself with shit social circle like i did in high school, i learned from my mistake

entrance exam consists of chemisty and biology, so i would need insane knowledge in both, my other option would be software engineering but i dont wanna cuck myself with shit social circle like i did in high school, i learned from my mistake
you have good enough aesthetics to not have to rely on social circle. just pick whatever uni and go to parties and stuff. don't choose uni based on female presence pls that's a big fucking mistake

Psychology isnt even real 😭😭 And is a foid thing. I'd prefer to die in the siberian steppes defending transexual rights than studying that. But do whatever makes you happy mate