Going to rope tbh

rambocel

rambocel

I keep it 💯 like I'm running a fever
My brain and cognition have degenerated to the point where I can't think logically or critically about things at all, and I've gained nearly 60 lbs in under a year. I need to rope tbh. No college for me because im retarded and no sex for me because im subhuman. This world is fucked

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, mewcoper, Deleted member 15164 and 9 others
Pray to Meeks :feelswhy:

Attachments

• EDF5E255-A610-41D8-A25D-95747E52F413.jpeg
    EDF5E255-A610-41D8-A25D-95747E52F413.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and Manu le coq
you never talk on discord anymore

Oxiracetam once daily.

Op is serious btw he is really mentally ill
He even went on tranny discords at some point

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and gamma
He even went on tranny discords at some point
that's how all trannys are created, seriously depressed loser men thinking they can escape their mental illness by pretending to be woman.

get on joo anti-depressants instead of roping, OP

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, rand anon and Deleted member 18159
that's how all trannys are created, seriously depressed loser men thinking they can escape their mental illness by pretending to be woman.

get on joo anti-depressants instead of roping, OP
on jewloft and it hasn't done shit but make me binge on mcchickens

• So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and rand anon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and galego123
The next victim of the Jews

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
My brain and cognition have degenerated to the point where I can't think logically or critically about things at all, and I've gained nearly 60 lbs in under a year. I need to rope tbh. No college for me because im retarded and no sex for me because im subhuman. This world is fucked
Don’t you have chad tier tinder ?

Just take jewpills and see if they help you. If you're seriously considering roping, what do you have to lose by taking them? Don't do anything final before exploring all of your options.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Just take jewpills and see if they help you. If you're seriously considering roping, what do you have to lose by taking them? Don't do anything final before exploring all of your options.
jewpills won't increase my verbal reasoning and logical thinking abilities bro. Idk how its even possible but my iq has been gradually declining over the last year and its become unbearable because its like im a completely different person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8904
rambocel please stay we can fix this.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and rambocel
This tbh. It's like we max out everything in our youth and then there is a decline. I gained sixty lbs and am now subhuman and my IQ and reasoning skills were somehow compromised.