Going to See Dr Zarrinbal Next Month

deepweb1298

deepweb1298

Gold
If anyone wants a consultation with him. Make sure you get CEPH X-rays and CBCT scans. I think he needs CBCT to see the where your mandibular nerve is before proceeding with surgery. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU PHONE HIS OFFICE NOT EMAIL IT WILL TAKE TO LONG FOR HIM TO REPLY.

Also if anyone has any tips on how to make the consultation more informative. Would be appreciated.

Really excited to see the incel god.:soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 5180 and 2 others
You're lucky you can consult with surgeons. I can't even take my hat off in public until my hair transplant heals up in 2 months.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, mulattomaxxer, Chinlet Ascension and 3 others
You're lucky you can consult with surgeons. I can't even take my hat off in public until my hair transplant heals up in 2 months.
If its just embarrassing i doubt he really cares. Don’t know what the physical toll of a transplant is though. GL broski

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
you have that kind of cash huh

that bad?! I get mine next month. Need to start thinking of excuses to give my friends about never going out I guess lol

youre american, sillicon valley?

dr Z is too expensive for literally everyone else
No EU SWE. Honestly I might not do Bimax since I think it might be overkill for me. I might just get a side wing or at the very least genioplasty.

I heard chin wings are $10k and Bimax is around $25k?

• Woah
Reactions: MeinChadf
that bad?! I get mine next month. Need to start thinking of excuses to give my friends about never going out I guess lol
What's your skin tone? If you're pale then you're going to have a noticeably bright red scalp for 3 months.

Also there's a 5% chance that the implanted grafts don't fall out and instead stay in your head at a frozen state for a few months. 95% chance they fall out after 2 weeks which is the norm.

Both of which happened to me. Just wear a hat everywhere. I literally wear a beanie to the gym in 80 degree weather JFL.

What's your skin tone? If you're pale then you're going to have a noticeably bright red scalp for 3 months.

Also there's a 5% chance that the implanted grafts don't fall out and instead stay in your head at a frozen state for a few months. 95% chance they fall out after 2 weeks which is the norm.

Both of which happened to me. Just wear a hat everywhere. I literally wear a beanie to the gym in 80 degree weather JFL.
skin tone like a fucking vampire. I've been trying to think of all kinds of ways to hide it but I think i'll just have to rot maxx to the extreme.

It's a fairly minor job (straighten my hairline mainly to fill in my norwooding. Only 1500 grafts or so. And it'll probably be a shit job as I booked UK since Turkey was always on the red list and NOW i've paid my deposit, they're open again for travel!!! haha) - so was hoping I could even fraud a fringe over the area that will be red, and then again once the ugly ducking regrowth phase begins

skin tone like a fucking vampire. I've been trying to think of all kinds of ways to hide it but I think i'll just have to rot maxx to the extreme.

It's a fairly minor job (straighten my hairline mainly to fill in my norwooding. Only 1500 grafts or so. And it'll probably be a shit job as I booked UK since Turkey was always on the red list and NOW i've paid my deposit, they're open again for travel!!! haha) - so was hoping I could even fraud a fringe over the area that will be red, and then again once the ugly ducking regrowth phase begins
Same. I only got around 1000 grafts to lower my middle hairline. You can use a fringe, but be aware that you won't be able to get a haircut since the barber will see it and if wind blows it's over for you.

95% chance your transplanted grafts will fall out though and at that point you can use concealer to cover the redness. I was just in the 5% that doesn't lose hair.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Same. I only got around 1000 grafts to lower my middle hairline. You can use a fringe, but be aware that you won't be able to get a haircut since the barber will see it and if wind blows it's over for you.

95% chance your transplanted grafts will fall out though and at that point you can use concealer to cover the redness. I was just in the 5% that doesn't lose hair.
was thinking about booking a trip away (maybe Hungary or something) for at least a week or 2 of the recovery, and possibly getting my next surgery there. Maybe a genio. I look like I need a fucking facelift though, tbh! Felt that way since I was about 16! Probably a result of being recessed but no way am I gonna spend years in braces and I couldn't afford DJS anyway so trying to find the best camouflage surgery

I'm never gonna be good looking, but i've banged a few fairly hot girls with my ugly looks, so an improvement of a point or so to the point I don't hate my face would be enough to have me content and leave this asylum

"Also if anyone has any tips on how to make the consultation more informative"

Use the words blackpilled, chad, stacy, oneitis, betabuxx, rope as much as possible, he will probably give you a discount ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greyrock45, mulattomaxxer, one job away and 1 other person

How do they do HT without shaving the full head?
I see this rarely

Mirin.

Wishing I had as much money. I am never lucky in my life with anything.

How do they do HT without shaving the full head?
I see this rarely
They only have to shave the donor area. No reason to shave the recipient area. I just got a low fade the day before getting it..

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
No EU SWE. Honestly I might not do Bimax since I think it might be overkill for me. I might just get a side wing or at the very least genioplasty.

Don’t talk prices public

How is he this expensive? his results are phenomenally average

Maybe too many Swisscells with high salaries go there