Going to sell normies caffeine pills but say they are ritalin

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Do you think they will be able to tell? I don't want to waste my actual ritalin so going to sell normies look alikes and put 200 mg of caffeine beads in them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 22190 and Deleted member 20652
depends if they have tried ritalin before or not

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and Deleted member 11126
Its all fun n games until you meet the wrong customer

//Thomas DOM

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MRD, Geist, Bitch and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
depends if they have tried ritalin before or not
True but gaslighting and the placebo effect are pretty extreme

also if I'm caught they can't arrest me for selling caffeine pills

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Depends. If ur an intimidating 6'4 gymaxxed roidcel who no one wants to fuck with and knows how to fight, go for it.

Otherwise it could backfire pretty badly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, poopoohead and Deleted member 11126
Depends. If ur an intimidating 6'4 gymaxxed roidcel who no one wants to fuck with and knows how to fight, go for it.

Otherwise it could backfire pretty badly
I'm just curious to see if the placebo effect will work. If they complain it didn't work well I'll just lie and say I gave them a lower dose to see how they would react or something.

My theory is it would be enough to fool most people that never have done it before.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
I'm just curious to see if the placebo effect will work. If they complain it didn't work well I'll just lie and say I gave them a lower dose to see how they would react or something.

My theory is it would be enough to fool most people that never have done it before.
I've never done Ritalin so idk... Is it really that similar to a high dose of caffeine or what?

I've never done Ritalin so idk... Is it really that similar to a high dose of caffeine or what?
I would say its about 1/4th the high of ritalin. Caffeine kinda is limited after 200 mg unless if your tolerence is high more caffeine won't make you more focused it just makes you stressed.

But ritalin the more you take the bigger the high I took 2X my dose and it felt like meth. That won't happen no matter how much caffeine you take there is a limit to how much can be absorbed by the body. That's what makes ritalin or any hardcore stim dangerous. With caffeine it takes a long time to build tolerance and you also can't process it beyond a point.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch
Do you think they will be able to tell? I don't want to waste my actual ritalin so going to sell normies look alikes and put 200 mg of caffeine beads in them
If you try and hussle druggies or niggers you will get stabbed to death.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22190
Over for your brain unless you quit bro. Amphetamine (adhd pills included) are neurotoxic

//Thomas DOM
If thats the case I'm fucked been on them since Kindergarten 7 years old.

so whatever damage I have is already done. I don't need them for most tasks can work my wagie retail no problem without them. But when it comes to boring things or high focus I take them.

Worst they did was probably make me shorter. 2 inches average shorter for ritalin in childhood I am pretty short compared with my dad

Last edited:
If thats the case I'm fucked been on them since Kindergarten 7 years old.

There is hope bro

You can taper off slowly then completly quit. You can take supplements (melatonin, gluthatione, coenzyme q10 )that will help reverse neurotoxicity damage and do some lifestyle changes that will help aswell.

My best friend was addicted to amphetamine cause he also had ADHD , well he commited suicide at age 30. If the suicide was caused by amphetamine induced neurotoxicity or if he did it for other reasons that I dont know though. Could be a combination of reasons (he was adopted )

Quit amphetamine bro. It burns so many dopaminergic neurons if you keep this habit until old age you might even have burned so many dopaminergic neurons that you get Parkinsons disease

Its not worth it

//Thomas DOM

There is hope bro

You can taper off slowly then completly quit. You can take supplements (melatonin, gluthatione, coenzyme q10 )that will help reverse neurotoxicity damage and do some lifestyle changes that will help aswell.

My best friend was addicted to amphetamine cause he also had ADHD , well he commited suicide at age 30. If the suicide was caused by amphetamine induced neurotoxicity or if he did it for other reasons that I dont know though. Could be a combination of reasons (he was adopted )

Quit amphetamine bro. It burns so many dopaminergic neurons if you keep this habit until old age you might even have burned so many dopaminergic neurons that you get Parkinsons disease

Its not worth it

//Thomas DOM
I might quit one day but I just figure if the effects aren't horrible after taking it in childhood then they won't be any worse into adulthood.

I have no withdrawls I went off it for 3 months every summer no problem. I just feel less focused

• +1
I might quit one day but I just figure if the effects aren't horrible after taking it in childhood then they won't be any worse into adulthood.

I have no withdrawls I went off it for 3 months every summer no problem. I just feel less focused

Generelly the more you take and for longer periods of time = more damage

It doesnt work like it just causes damage then it stops and does no further damage. It just attenuates and gets worse the more you take it.

You will feel a lot better and healthier (not first but after a longer period of time ) if you quit and give your brain time to heal.

There are natural supplements you can take to enhance focus bro , like Mucuna Pruriens that has a decent L-Dopa content

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Generelly the more you take and for longer periods of time = more damage

It doesnt work like it just causes damage then it stops and does no further damage. It just attenuates and gets worse the more you take it.

You will feel a lot better and healthier (not first but after a longer period of time ) if you quit and give your brain time to heal.

There are natural supplements you can take to enhance focus bro , like Mucuna Pruriens that has a decent L-Dopa content

//Thomas DOM
Do you have adhd?

• +1
Do you have adhd?

No , ive never been diagnosed with ADHD. I do think I might have some symptoms of ADD such as poor ability to focus though. But that could also just be a cause of my depression (diagnosed depression)

//Thomas DOM

Nicotine btw helps short term for focus.

(Not tobbaco , I mean pure nicotine pouches)

//Thomas DOM

No , ive never been diagnosed with ADHD. I do think I might have some symptoms of ADD such as poor ability to focus though. But that could also just be a cause of my depression (diagnosed depression)

//Thomas DOM
See I'm skeptical to take anyone serious unless they have actual adhd.

See I'm skeptical to take anyone serious unless they have actual adhd.

What im saying is still true and I have shown studies that confirms amphetamine and adhd pills are neurotoxic. Thats not debatable.

//Thomas DOM