Going to switch from physics to biomedical engineering master

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
I wanted to play a part in advancing nuclear fusion research to provide the world with abundant clean energy and do a masters in this field. But over the past years it has become clear to me that looks discrimination is a bigger problem than the problems associated with our global energy supply. One of my goals in life now is to become a leading scientist in the field of looks augmentation.

Another added benefit is that biomedical engineering has a 60/40 male/female student ratio here. While for physics this is 95/5. This should help me with finding romance in life and keeping me from roping before being able to contribute to any sort of scientific field at all.

Another benefit is that there is a lot of money to be made in the medical field, whilst nuclear fusion (but also most fundamental physics research) is something that isn't going to take off yet in the next 30 years.

Another benefit is that I have a competitive advantage in medical fields as I think there is a lot of potential in 'unethical' research, which is not something I shy away from as a black-pilled societal reject. *crazy professor intensifies*

Much lifefuel tbh. I could combine my passions of looksmaxing and scientific research.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Sasaz2
Just ask her out, ull regret it later

275.jpg

Physics indeed is a nerd field (not that nerdy like computer science or whatever but still)