going to take a shower and think about my boss

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
today she actually said some words to me that wasn't needed or job related, completely for my interest. giga rare thing, i was waiting for driver and she was passing by.

i was sitting like incels in a corner as soon as i saw her, i stood up. then she said "driver is coming" and i didn't say a word. i was just shocked tbh, she talked to me!!:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

to give u an idea of her body:
S8f482b644ccd413d94d0875e00a82d741.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.webp

as i told u before, i treat her like main character. never seen her face cuz mask

today she had one of those headaches she has, and i offered her water. you guys have no idea how much i care about she thinks about me.
i'm building this cope from the ground that one day i might slay her.

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
nah fuck that bitch you gotta find out where she lives

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
i asked can i go? she said 5 min. then i just asked "what i'm gonna do in this 5 min that makes the difference?" to myself. she raged that "you say everything u want under your lips" (a saying).

i said "what i said" she said "u know what u said" and she was raging hard. made me sad af ngl, i'm living under the cope that she has at least 10% attraction to me.

i explained to her calmly "i'm calm, my question was genuine, chill".

i approached her today and said "you lost my number or sth?" then she said i was busy or sth, the thing is i don't fucking hear her. either my ears are fucked up or she speaks low.
she said sth about having it in her pocket or sth, why isn't she calling tho?

i asked can i go? she said 5 min. then i just asked "what i'm gonna do in this 5 min that makes the difference?" to myself. she raged that "you say everything u want under your lips" (a saying).

i said "what i said" she said "u know what u said" and she was raging hard. made me sad af ngl, i'm living under the cope that she has at least 10% attraction to me.

i explained to her calmly "i'm calm, my question was genuine, chill".
see, job related talks
i approached her today and said "you lost my number or sth?" then she said i was busy or sth, the thing is i don't fucking hear her. either my ears are fucked up or she speaks low.
she said sth about having it in her pocket or sth, why isn't she calling tho?
thats a 22yo girl that works there.

but i see what u mean, thats brutal english cuz im high always

• +1
Reactions: R@m@