Going to talk to a new girl again

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
This is it boyos, your big boy will talk to a girl again and hopefully not pussy out.

Wish me luck, inb4 comments that I will probably mess it up or smth like that

• +1
Reactions: Kenma and SeiGun
What she look like

Did she give you iois? I can rate her if you want pm me her pics btw

Record conversation and upload here

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Hebbe wem and androidcel
DM me I wanna see if u mog her

@Coping @GenericChad1444 @mojopin @androidcel @qwep @SeiGun I actually found her boyfriend which she was together in 28 OCT of 2017, so hopefully she is single now, don't expect much tho. If anyone wants I can send pictures and we can judge if the guy mogs me or not

• +1
Reactions: Coping, mojopin, SeiGun and 1 other person
@Coping @GenericChad1444 @mojopin @androidcel @qwep @SeiGun I actually found her boyfriend which she was together in 28 OCT of 2017, so hopefully she is single now, don't expect much tho. If anyone wants I can send pictures and we can judge if the guy mogs me or not
I sent pm to you.

Hmu

Pm me boyo

The girl or boyfriend? (He prob broke up its in 28th of OCT of 2017 so I higly doubt she kept him for 2 yrs)
Maybe both do you mog him?