Going to the Club Today - Alone??

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
So on Saturday Nights it's obviously the most action and best opportunity to get ONS from a drunk whore.

However the fact that I jacked off yesterday twice, makes me rethink.

Also going alone is very risky and non-NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Gay

• Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Get intoxicated first

• +1
Get intoxicated first
Also i think I would have to shave my balls/dick, but my roommate just came back home so that's not good.

Also i think I would have to shave my balls/dick, but my roommate just came back home so that's not good.
In the unlikely case you manage to score a drunk whore, i dont think its fully necessary

Did it once and stayed for 40 minutes MAX, regretted every single second. Just go with friends or at least know someone there.

I did it on my first week in a new city so i did not have contacts

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PubertyMaxxer
Club alone far away from your hometown
Play the tourist card, tell them you are there for work reasons
Approach a foid within 30 minutes or leave, don't stand still like an idiot

• +1
Go with at least one person you know (preferably he has to be less attractive then you) you will come of as weird to woman when you go alone.

• +1
Go with at least one person you know (preferably he has to be less attractive then you) you will come of as weird to woman when you go alone.
Hyper NT HTN friend of mine went alone on a friday night and scored a 10 years older milf

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and PubertyMaxxer
Hyper NT HTN friend of mine went alone on a friday night and scored a 10 years older milf
Im just saying he will have higher chances if he goes with at least one person he know. He will appear more social and inviting than walking around the club alone just looking for foids.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PubertyMaxxer, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
I wouldn't

• +1
Don’t unless ur tall and good looking or know people there already

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Mastermind
Im just saying he will have higher chances if he goes with at least one person he know. He will appear more social and inviting than walking around the club alone just looking for foids.
True, which is why you choose one and only one foid to approach and if you fail you leave immediately to not be seen as a predator

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and saiya
True, which is why you choose one and only one foid to approach and if you fail you leave immediately to not be seen as a predator
Hes considering going to the club alone to get laid by some low value foid I dont think he will leave the club until he gets lucky with one girl. But you gave him some good tips like that he shouldn't go to a club close to his hometown and shouldn't be there for to long.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PubertyMaxxer and Mastermind
Hes considering going to the club alone to get laid by some low value foid I dont think he will leave the club until he gets lucky with one girl. But you gave him some good tips like that he shouldn't go to a club close to his hometown and shouldn't be there for to long.
Yesterday I made a thread on not clubbing alone as it is very non NT but today I'm reconsidering it

If you get rejected you have to leave the place asap you can't just hit on another 10 foids and risk being noticed as an autistic pervert and have people stare at you
You should try your luck with 2 foids at most and gtfo immediately if it doesn't go well
This is something you just can't afford if you are with friends not to mention the stigma that comes with being rejected in front of someone who knows you and can even humiliate you for it

Clubbing alone far from home is actually ideal for numbersmaxxing I believe

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and saiya
Yesterday I made a thread on not clubbing alone as it is very non NT but today I'm reconsidering it

If you get rejected you have to leave the place asap you can't just hit on another 10 foids and risk being noticed as an autistic pervert and have people stare at you
You should try your luck with 2 foids at most and gtfo immediately if it doesn't go well
This is something you just can't afford if you are with friends not to mention the stigma that comes with being rejected in front of someone who knows you and can even humiliate you for it

I think he will go either way. I wish him luck and that he does not come of as creepy to the low value foids.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Mastermind
I think he will go either way. I wish him luck and that he does not come of as creepy to the low value foids.
All of this to dip your penis inside some mid fakeupped whore
HTB and stacies are yacht party only

• +1

Yeah, true