Going to the doc in a few hours, what do you recommend asking to get for looksmaxing?

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
for now i'm definitely asking bloodwork (recommend what specifically i should check looksmax-wise) and maybe some scans / xrays to determine heightmaxing potential and healthmax my organs if something is wrong with them.
anything else?

where are all the high iq looksmaxers
i'm on insurance until the next month so i want to extract everything that can be done for free from these jews

FBE, TFT, HGH + IGF-1, B12, Folate, Total test, free test, SHBG, estradiol, UEC, STI screen if youre not an incel loser virgin

• Love it
Reactions: Roge
FBE, TFT, HGH + IGF-1, B12, Folate, Total test, free test, SHBG, estradiol, UEC, STI screen if youre not an incel loser virgin
should i also test for example prolactin, dhea-s, cortisol, thyroid things? and what about vitamins? i'm hoping to get everything for free so need to go all the way
btw do you speak russian?

should i also test for example prolactin, dhea-s, cortisol, thyroid things? and what about vitamins? i'm hoping to get everything for free so need to go all the way
btw do you speak russian?
TFT is thyroid. Prolactin, DHEA and cortisol would also be useful. No I don't speak Russian just French and English.

• +1
where are all the high iq looksmaxers
i'm on insurance until the next month so i want to extract everything that can be done for free from these jews

TFT is thyroid. Prolactin, DHEA and cortisol would also be useful. No I don't speak Russian just French and English.
My prolactin is 760 when range is 86-324, how to cure this? Could this be causing my adult acne?

• +1
My prolactin is 760 when range is 86-324, how to cure this? Could this be causing my adult acne?
It might exacerbate your acne but I would look at it more as a symptom of a bigger underlying problem. Whats your bf%, do you smoke weed and have you masturbated the day of or the day before that blood-test. Those are all possible and most likly causes ass well as AAS usage and you need to get them fixed. In the meanwhile l tyrosine or anything dopaminergic can help. Endstage is caber od prami but those are unsustainable
Besides that how the fuck does the healthcare system work in russia? I am pretty sure you cannot convince a doc to give you those tests without paying anywhere in the world

• +1
It might exacerbate your acne but I would look at it more as a symptom of a bigger underlying problem. Whats your bf%, do you smoke weed and have you masturbated the day of or the day before that blood-test. Those are all possible and most likly causes ass well as AAS usage and you need to get them fixed. In the meanwhile l tyrosine or anything dopaminergic can help. Endstage is caber od prami but those are unsustainable
Besides that how the fuck does the healthcare system work in russia? I am pretty sure you cannot convince a doc to give you those tests without paying anywhere in the world
My bf is like 10%, I workout for years, I don't smoke and don't drink.. so Idk No steroids as well.
But I have crazy acne at 25 after I bulked up 8kg that I can't get rid of and decided to test my hormones and came out that prolactine is so high

My bf is like 10%, I workout for years, I don't smoke and don't drink.. so Idk No steroids as well.
But I have crazy acne at 25 after I bulked up 8kg that I can't get rid of and decided to test my hormones and came out that prolactine is so high
I dont know how high prolactin needs to get for it to be a sing of a possible pituitary tumor but aski your doc for a ct scan or sum