Going to the doctor and nothing wrong

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Wise old Aboriginal
I booked a GP appointment to see if they think I have scoliosis and then refer me for scans, but I'm nervous they will say there is nothing wrong and then I'll look like an idiot :feelsmega::feelswhy:

you gotta do what you gotta do bud

• +1
Reactions: Zeta and optimisticzoomer
If you have scoliosis what’s the point of knowing? Isn’t it really dangerous to get surgery if even you can? Isn’t all you can do is be low impactful on it and hope it doesn’t get worse?

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
There is definitely something wrong

• JFL
If you have scoliosis what’s the point of knowing? Isn’t it really dangerous to get surgery if even you can? Isn’t all you can do is be low impactful on it and hope it doesn’t get worse?
Yeah ik which is also why I'm hesitant
But I still wanna know anyway, cos then u can check if it's progressing with future x-rays

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
Yeah ik which is also why I'm hesitant
But I still wanna know anyway, cos then u can check if it's progressing with future x-rays
just get lean so you have as less weight on the spine ,never jump,don’t lift weights or run and life a stress free life walking only doing this while keeping posture will mean it can’t possible get worse

• +1
just get lean so you have as less weight on the spine ,never jump,don’t lift weights or run and life a stress free life walking only doing this while keeping posture will mean it can’t possible get worse
Yeah but if I don't have it, I don't need to do any of that. So confirming I don't have it is also good

Yeah but if I don't have it, I don't need to do any of that. So confirming I don't have it is also good
What I just named is the optimal lifestyle anyways for health/longevity even if you don’t have scoliosis,but I guess I would rather not know bc it would just make me paranoid lol

• +1