I think i have the worst frame on this forum

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
It's so bad im embarassed to show it

i got untreated scoliosis (caught at 14 where braces could be used, doctor was like nah u will grow out of it...wtf)

thin wrists

uneven shoulders

narrow clavicles

wide hips

and im only almost 6'2. i think without scoliosis i would be taller

brutal how my childhood dream of being a bodybuilder is ruined by bad bone structure lol

Going to phsical therapy soon, hopefully fixing some muscle imbalances will make my frame look more symmetrical.

Anyone have any clue about that?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aero, PsychoH, try2beme and 4 others
"im only almost 6'2"
That's brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: reek, aber and Autismcel
"Only 6'2" fuck you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber and Autismcel
yeah mate i'd rather be 5'10 with straight spine, normal clavicles and even shoulders lmao
not an argument everyone would

but you acting like 6'2 is "only" is delusional as fuck

It's so bad im embarassed to show it

i got untreated scoliosis (caught at 14 where braces could be used, doctor was like nah u will grow out of it...wtf)

thin wrists

uneven shoulders

narrow clavicles

wide hips

and im only almost 6'2. i think without scoliosis i would be taller

brutal how my childhood dream of being a bodybuilder is ruined by bad bone structure lol

Going to phsical therapy soon, hopefully fixing some muscle imbalances will make my frame look more symmetrical.

Anyone have any clue about that?
Doesnt matter as long as u are 6,2 also u can take roids

I have a very similar case to you. They measured, and I was measured at 7 degrees using a scoliometer at 13, and they said I would "grow out of it." Spoiler alert, I fucking didn't, and I ended up with uneven shoulders, VERY uneven chest muscles, and overall a bunch of muscle asymmetries that made my physique look like shit. I could do as many reps as I wanted on the "lagging" side, and it wouldn't help at all. This is because my front delt was compensating for my lack of chest in one side, while in the other side, my chest was compensating for lack of front delt.

As for your other problems, in 99% of cases, they will resolve themselves once you've put on a bit of size, or at least make them less noticeable. I have noticed my wrists have grown by around 1/4" and I'm not fully gymmaxxed yet. I expect another 1/4"

In order to fix your scoliosis, you need to get an x-ray (just lie to your doctor and say your back hurts and you think you have scoliosis). Then go to a Schroth method practitioner (German method to fix scoliosis with PT). Hopefully your insurance covers it because it is a few thousand without insurance. Do the goddamn exercises they give you for 6 months, then start working out again, but contort your body into the positions they tell you, essentially when doing bench push the larger chest side backwards into the bench (hard to explain if you haven't done Schroth yet). My muscle asymmetries are finally almost fixed after doing these exercises for a year, and doing them at the gym. This is the only way that works, don't listen to the dumbass YouTubers who say "Do more reps on the lagging side" because you have underlying problems you need fixed.

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
I have a very similar case to you. They measured, and I was measured at 7 degrees using a scoliometer at 13, and they said I would "grow out of it." Spoiler alert, I fucking didn't, and I ended up with uneven shoulders, VERY uneven chest muscles, and overall a bunch of muscle asymmetries that made my physique look like shit. I could do as many reps as I wanted on the "lagging" side, and it wouldn't help at all. This is because my front delt was compensating for my lack of chest in one side, while in the other side, my chest was compensating for lack of front delt.

As for your other problems, in 99% of cases, they will resolve themselves once you've put on a bit of size, or at least make them less noticeable. I have noticed my wrists have grown by around 1/4" and I'm not fully gymmaxxed yet. I expect another 1/4"

In order to fix your scoliosis, you need to get an x-ray (just lie to your doctor and say your back hurts and you think you have scoliosis). Then go to a Schroth method practitioner (German method to fix scoliosis with PT). Hopefully your insurance covers it because it is a few thousand without insurance. Do the goddamn exercises they give you for 6 months, then start working out again, but contort your body into the positions they tell you, essentially when doing bench push the larger chest side backwards into the bench (hard to explain if you haven't done Schroth yet). My muscle asymmetries are finally almost fixed after doing these exercises for a year, and doing them at the gym. This is the only way that works, don't listen to the dumbass YouTubers who say "Do more reps on the lagging side" because you have underlying problems you need fixed.
bro i just went to the orthopidist today and he said "u dont have scoliosis" from looking at a scan i got at 14. then he made me bend down and just said "you don't have scoliosis just bad posture"

i was like so then why the fuck are my shoulders so uneven i look like i got hit by a car? he said it's cause muscle difference.

what the fuck? then why did i get told i had scoliosis at 14? was this nigga trolling me?

he legit gave me nothing he said to just go to the gym lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac
bro i just went to the orthopidist today and he said "u dont have scoliosis" from looking at a scan i got at 14. then he made me bend down and just said "you don't have scoliosis just bad posture"

i was like so then why the fuck are my shoulders so uneven i look like i got hit by a car? he said it's cause muscle difference.

what the fuck? then why did i get told i had scoliosis at 14? was this nigga trolling me?

Try going gym now if fixed then okay otherwise check it up again.

• Hmm...
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
Might as well become my bitch, come grab my pocket nigger

I have scoliosis too, but in both my lower and upper back, so it evens out my shoulders. My face is asymmetrical as fuck too.

The worst thing about your frame sounds like the narrow shoulders and wide hips, try to keep a low bf% and maybe build your upper body. Trust me, don’t worry about the scoliosis when it comes to girls, mine is worse than yours and it seems like they don’t even notice it. This one girl I had a thing with never noticed it until one night when she was giving me a back massage, and she said to me “it surprised me when you said you have scoliosis, you’re always so straight”. And that was before I ever did yoga or put any effort into my posture.

And I was told by a doctor last year that the curve needs to be 25 degrees to qualify for a brace, 40 degrees for surgery. If you have leg length discrepancy, look into a shoe insert/lift, there’s not much else you can do.

I mean that's possible, but your spine also could've changed from the age of 14 to now. Did he say what your Cobb angles are? I would get an x-ray done and send it to a Schroth practitioner because this orthopedist sounds like a moron. Send the X-rays here if you can

I mean that's possible, but your spine also could've changed from the age of 14 to now. Did he say what your Cobb angles are? I would get an x-ray done and send it to a Schroth practitioner because this orthopedist sounds like a moron. Send the X-rays here if you can
he didnt say anything he looked at the old scan i said dude thats old and he made me bend over said nah u are straight as fuck you just have a wrong body posture.

I was tryna get an x ray done i pushed it with 2 orthodontists but they both didnt wanna do it so idk anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back