going to the gym full of people makes me hyper self aware/high inhib and it’s the reason why i’ve skipped so many workouts

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
my autism peaks when a girl walks in front of me or some jbs start exercising next to me. I get physique mogged by every guy at the gym as well because i’m a beginner and i’m scared they will see me using a machine wrong and think i’m aspie (i am) i’m gonna stay skinnyfat for eternity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 19896 and currylightskin
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, currylightskin and Deleted member 18840
how about u work out at home then? give me 100 pushups 5 days a week with 2 days off (weekend)
if u do that ur chest gonna be poppin out of your fucking shirt
nucleus overload is legit

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
probably more to do with your deathnicity than the fatc you're small or awkward.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I'm in the gym rn
I don't feel high inhib here bc I look at all the subhumans and realize I mog them to Svadhisthana and back

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Just go to a "special" gym, you will mog everyone there and feel good about yourself.
josh-combo-special-needs-autism-exercise.jpg
20171023exdsworkoutclass_07.jpg
exercising-cycling-class-with-disability-video-id504364052
Gym-03.jpg

• +1
I feel you, brah. But f*ck it. Don't let it make you skip workouts. That's weak.

Go at 3pm or 1-4am don't skip workouts though

my autism peaks when a girl walks in front of me or some jbs start exercising next to me. I get physique mogged by every guy at the gym as well because i’m a beginner and i’m scared they will see me using a machine wrong and think i’m aspie (i am) i’m gonna stay skinnyfat for eternity
Low T asf. That or you are a woman.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back