Going to the gym is honestly easy

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Seriously you don't even have to go daily, going 3 times a week is more than enough, you can go anytime you want and take as long as you want. The only hard part about working out is keeping to a diet.

Now compare it to playing a sport and lifting. Suddenly you need to lift at certain times I.E. before training, then you need to worry about fatigue/recovery since your CNS will be fucked from playing sports, your constantly hungry and then you have to stick to a diet. It's 100 times harder playing a sport and balancing gym. You need to be on point with your sleep and wake up at early times and workout early so you can recover as much as possible before you start training.

There are some days where your arms/biceps are in pure agony from training, but you are training arms today at the gym and so you need to push through. JFL at gymcels pretending that them lifting weights in a ventilated room is a fucking struggle.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Toth's thot, incel194012940 and 10 others
Seriously you don't even have to go daily, going 3 times a week is more than enough, you can go anytime you want and take as long as you want. The only hard part about working out is keeping to a diet.

Now compare it to playing a sport and lifting. Suddenly you need to lift at certain times I.E. before training, then you need to worry about fatigue/recovery since your CNS will be fucked from playing sports, your constantly hungry and then you have to stick to a diet. It's 100 times harder playing a sport and balancing gym. You need to be on point with your sleep and wake up at early times and workout early so you can recover as much as possible before you start training.

There are some days where your arms/biceps are in pure agony from training, but you are training arms today at the gym and so you need to push through. JFL at gymcels pretending that them lifting weights in a ventilated room is a fucking struggle.
change avi to chad like me it doesnt halo you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and FailedNormieManlet
learned the hard way but calisthenics is superior

• Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and FailedNormieManlet
legit
caging at ppl who go to the gym acting like theyre putting in effort, esp as a man going to the gym is like a walk in the park, barely even getting tired
meanwhile actual sports make you feel like ur dying

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, litaz, Prince88 and 3 others
Lack of confirmation that i will be losing facial fat from gymmaxxing is discouraging me tbh :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
If you train consistnetly you barely even get sore anymore after training- the sad part is when you been lifting for 3 years + natty just making gains at a legit snails pace

When I was trying to hit a 20 minute 5km time that was 1000 times harder than lifting ever was. Very few people have the will power to push through that much pain consistently and diet down to get really good middle to long distance runninfg times. I focus on weight training just cos I prefer it + aestehtic benefits, but I have 100 times more respect for endurance runners as athletes than I do fucking lifters lol.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
true tbh

• +1
legit
caging at ppl who go to the gym acting like theyre putting in effort, esp as a man going to the gym is like a walk in the park, barely even getting tired
meanwhile actual sports make you feel like ur dying
Literally I cage at fitness influencers acting like going to the gym is the same as going to war - when in reality going to the gym is probably one of the easiest things one could do. Even playing something like hockey will wear you out way more than the gym will. When I first started doing cardio-intensive sports my lungs were burning, weird muscles were aching, my legs felt like jelly and I legit just wanted to sit there and do nothing.

The gym is fucking relaxing, just put some music on and lift, then eat and do whatever. Idk why people do stupid shit like take a fuck tonne of pre workout or do some other stupid shit.
If you train consistnetly you barely even get sore anymore after training- the sad part is when you been lifting for 3 years + natty just making gains at a legit snails pace
That's not the case if you are playing sports. During ramadan I dropped BJJ and judo for the entire month, my strength sky-rocketed, I was barely sore and it felt easy af. I started playing sports again and recovery is sooooooooo much harder. I'm constantly tired, little to no motivation to finish a set off, forearms in pain and back in pain from grappling, etc.

The gym really is fucking easy. The hard part I will admit is you need to be consistent since you can lose progress within 2 weeks which isn't the case with a lot of sports

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Heguldus
Literally I cage at fitness influencers acting like going to the gym is the same as going to war - when in reality going to the gym is probably one of the easiest things one could do. Even playing something like hockey will wear you out way more than the gym will. When I first started doing cardio-intensive sports my lungs were burning, weird muscles were aching, my legs felt like jelly and I legit just wanted to sit there and do nothing.

The gym is fucking relaxing, just put some music on and lift, then eat and do whatever. Idk why people do stupid shit like take a fuck tonne of pre workout or do some other stupid shit.

That's not the case if you are playing sports. During ramadan I dropped BJJ and judo for the entire month, my strength sky-rocketed, I was barely sore and it felt easy af. I started playing sports again and recovery is sooooooooo much harder. I'm constantly tired, little to no motivation to finish a set off, forearms in pain and back in pain from grappling, etc.

The gym really is fucking easy. The hard part I will admit is you need to be consistent since you can lose progress within 2 weeks which isn't the case with a lot of sports
look at my edit- endurance training is what really seperates the men from the boys

• +1
I am scared of getting mogged by chadpreets

• JFL
look at my edit- endurance training is what really seperates the men from the boys
mb, agreed though dude. Endurance runners are fucking tough jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
You go to the gym, weren't you into martial arts?

• +1
You go to the gym, weren't you into martial arts?
I do both. I went to the gym today, I'm going to get ready to BJJ in like 30 mins. And then I might go judo again later today

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Gonthar

Going to the gym is easy put some music and have play-list if you workout for 70--80 minutes it will feel like only 20 minutes passed. The hardest part is the diet as your body has to get use to watching what you eat, food is like a drug and your body will go threw with-drawl. I went jogging in my old neighborhood, then when i got home i did 30 min workout with at most 10 seconds rest inbetween sets maybe did it 4 times i felt like i was gonna die. The gym gives you a mechanical advantage if you don't use free weights because of the lever and pulley system on the machines, that help stabalize the weight. The treadmill machine gives you mechcanical advantage by moving along with you and also absorbing shock that your knees and legs would take.

The reason that sports help you keep gains in stamina and strengh longer is because your doing real work on your body, progress in the gym can be easily be lost in 3-4 weeks of you not doing anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, litaz and FailedNormieManlet
learned the hard way but calisthenics is superior
your 100 percent left i went with free weights and just using my body along with jogging iam so much stronger and i have more stamina. I will still go to the gym maybe only twice a week to do leg workouts and back workouts for about a 50 minutes then 10 minutes of streching.

Legit.

I remember when I was 14 and stupid, doing these retarted youtube workouts.

It was basically cardio for an hour and I never gone through with it for longer than a week.

Meanwhile now the gym with proper lifting focussing on hypertrophie is easy af.

• +1
Going to the gym is easy.. the real challenge is gaining enough muscle mass to look good/jacked wearing a shirt AND looking good/ lean without one. Also cutting down to 10-12 percent bf is difficult for most people. Also when enough years have passed there will be ups and downs of motivation because it’s harder to gain muscle after a certain point, diminishing returns and if you don’t see that much of an increase in attracting foids you’ll also get discouraged as fuck.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, stamaster21 and litaz
Going to the gym is easy.. the real challenge is gaining enough muscle mass to look good/jacked wearing a shirt AND looking good/ lean without one. Also cutting down to 10-12 percent bf is difficult for most people. Also when enough years have passed there will be ups and downs of motivation because it’s harder to gain muscle after a certain point, diminishing returns and if you don’t see that much of an increase in attracting foids you’ll also get discouraged as fuck.
10-12 percent is unrealistic for like 90 percent of people. Most are gonna be in the 15-20 percent range. diminshing returns in gains, and for attracting women once you reach certain point , it will be mostly face. Face make sup about 75 percent of a persons overall atrtactiveness the other 25 percent is body as the face is the hardest to change without major facial/dental surgery.

If you cannot even muster up the willpower to go to the gym or be physically active in general, it never began for you.

Honestly baffles me when I see users who have been here for 2/3 years and still don't go to the gym, jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Yerico7 and Heguldus