Going to the gym on friday/saturdays…

IceBreaker0

IceBreaker0

Diamond
Every fucking time you will see happy,Nt social people doing exciting shit,going to parties…

Young hot bitches with the hottest clothes doing god knows what tonight…

The thought

Just fuck my life man

Everytime the scars of my lonely childhood come out and my heart starts itching…

Fuck this shit :feelswhy:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: stamaster21, Danish_Retard, isis_Bleach and 3 others
that’s why u save up for a home gym

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
How does he does it:feelsahh::unsure:

Every fucking time you will see happy,Nt social people doing exciting shit,going to parties…

The thought

Just fuck my life man

Everytime the scars of my lonely childhood come out and my heart starts itching…

Just talk to her bro :what:

Fuck that. All I see passing the gym are fucking dorks wasting an evening leaving the cinema despite all films being dogshit nowadays.

All with shit physiques. Mostly fatties.

The thought

Just fuck my life man

omfg i can relate, i would leave campus and be sad, seeing these happy young social people about, wondering were they going. The worst was when i fell asleep on campus i was in some random room doing some electrical diagrams, i woke up and it was like 11:30 at night . The secuirty gaurds close the gates and lock down the school at 11:20. I had to jump the fence and jump down a 12 feet gate, iam 6'3 btw, so after walking around campus for 12 minutes and finally getting out.

I forgot it was the day before holloween, the fuckn pain, hot sexy spanish women all over going in small groups to parties. All of the women in tight sexy outfits all over the streets and subways. Even worse signal malfunctions so now iam trapped on the 4 train filled with sexy latinas from the bronx new york and brooklyn in tight sexy outfits, some as maids, female devils, spider women etc. Then i got home and and felt like shait because i was home downloading call of duty for pc, and folks out here having a good time.

imagine being trapped in the subway train with abunch of these owmen below in sexy holloween outfits.

• Love it
Reactions: IceBreaker0
I’m a gymcel and when I go to the gym on Saturdays and Sundays , there’s NO women and it’s filled with subhumans