Going to the Philippines Soon to JBW

SwissArms

SwissArms

Silver
I'm going the the Philippines soon in a couple days to run JBW. Going to fuck as many as I can. Might use a fake name with the ones who want to get pregnant. I think creating hapas in the Philippines is a good thing. A lot of Filipinos are low iq and brown as fuck. These women become pregnant at a early age fast 1 in 10 pinays are teen mothers, basically inevitable that become pregnant especially the poorer ones.

So really you cooming in them if your white with light eyes, isn't wrong your improving the genetics of the island. Hapas in the west are different from hapas in Philippines they are taller, whiter, smarter, etc and have a step up vs being full Filipino. And many of them outright say they want to get pregnant from you. It is inviable either a Filipino man impregnates them or you. (or even worse fucking pajeet coomers)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonez, gamma, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
20220501 070101

@itsOVER alt

I'm going the the Philippines soon in a couple days to run JBW. Going to fuck as many as I can. Might use a fake name with the ones who want to get pregnant. I think creating hapas in the Philippines is a good thing. A lot of Filipinos are low iq and brown as fuck. These women become pregnant at a early age fast 1 in 10 pinays are teen mothers, basically inevitable that become pregnant especially the poorer ones.

So really you cooming in them if your white with light eyes, isn't wrong your improving the genetics of the island. Hapas in the west are different from hapas in Philippines they are taller, whiter, smarter, etc and have a step up vs being full Filipino. And many of them outright say they want to get pregnant from you. It is inviable either a Filipino man impregnates them or you. (or even worse fucking pajeet coomers)
Based

You’re a disgusting human being, i hope you catch vih and die.
You subhuman white trash

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Artemis, Deprived and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24781, Artemis and stevielake
It's not good because your desire to do this is likely coming from incel genetics, if it's enviromentally based in regards to your life experince then it's not as bad though. And yeah don't bring the kid to the west, overall it's bad for the child and selfish, but humans will be humans

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
LOL
Filipinas are giga subhumans
Worst looking race on earth

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and (deleted member)
Updates?

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Filipinos are the biggest subhumans on Earth. So fucking stupid they are inferior in every way funny enough the black guys I met over there were smart.

Filipinos are the biggest subhumans on Earth. So fucking stupid they are inferior in every way funny enough the black guys I met over there were smart.
But did you fuck some or not?

What about the women though.

Did you impregnate any foids?

Pathetic lol

Pathetic lol
What's pathetic is having 10000+ Rep at least I go out and have a life you faggot I avi mog you bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24781 and thereallegend
What's pathetic is having 10000+ Rep at least I go out and have a life you faggot I avi mog you bitch.
geomaxxing truecel telling me what’s pathetic lol

Would rather rot than fuck a jungle gook

E
geomaxxing truecel telling me what’s pathetic lol

Would rather rot than fuck a jungle gook
I don't care what you think faggot. Bet I mog you

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian, SwissArms, Artemis and 1 other person
how much money have you spent so far