Going to try Yubo in Sweden

ReadBooksEveryday

ReadBooksEveryday

Forum User Of The Year 2022,2023, Pro Kaligula
Contributor
Joined
May 21, 2022
Posts
13,621
Reputation
50,088
Any tips @HarrierDuBois

Anything I should say to impress these Swedish stacies
Maybe some food or some sort of cool phrase


Teach me how to rizz these Viking queens. Indeed I would like to have a son named Bjorn
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
Be mads mikkelsen

 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, HarrierDuBois and ReadBooksEveryday
Mads is the OG unmoggable nordic gigamogger. Storytime guys, I saw him irl once and he is TO THIS DAY the most handsome man I've ever seen irl.
K3ia9ljet4k91
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 23558
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel, ReadBooksEveryday and HarrierDuBois
Any tips @HarrierDuBois

Anything I should say to impress these Swedish stacies
Maybe some food or some sort of cool phrase


Teach me how to rizz these Viking queens. Indeed I would like to have a son named Bjorn
I have no fucking clue I've never seduced a swedish girl neither, only girls who have been around me have initiated themselves.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

Similar threads

simematic
Replies
10
Views
51
simematic
simematic
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
7
Views
15
ToroLa7ino
ToroLa7ino
ØUROBOROS
Replies
17
Views
117
WonkyChin186
WonkyChin186
jaymxes
Replies
1
Views
27
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top