Going to Turkey for Surgery

D

Deleted member 13318

Active
I went to a orthodontist here in Canada and was prescribed a Surgically Assisted Rapid Palatal Expansion (SARP) But that will take more 1 year or more cuz of covid.

My plan is to go to Turkey even tho I never been out the country and get this precoder done for cheap and fast so I can focus on other parts.

How can I talk with a orthodontist and which city should I go to also wondering If may need to go back to remove it.

Btw I have a misaligned jaw and underbite I will need braces after this.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and JizzFarmer
I am turkish, give me 50 dollar and i will give you my surgeon coordinates and i could talk to him for you in turkish so he reduces the price. He will make my MSE in the end of August

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
I am turkish, give me 50 dollar and i will give you my surgeon coordinates and i could talk to him for you in turkish so he reduces the price. He will make my MSE in the end of August
Seems legit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Acromegaly_Chad, kebabcoper and 4 others
Greycel-on-greycel moment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and JizzFarmer
man it's deal for deal, if you want to give 4k or 5k for SARP in Europe then go,
For less than 1k my surgeon do that JFL

man it's deal for deal, if you want to give 4k or 5k for SARP in Europe then go,
I’m coming to fuck your hairy Turkish sister

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Turkey has very good and inexpensive surgeons for rhinoplasties. Not sure about orthodontics though.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, CursedOne, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
Do you know a good turkish surgeon for bimax genioplasty?

Why get SARPE when you can get MSE and potentially avoid an invasive procedure? There are orthodontists who give MSE in Turkey