Gold is the best investment. Not Shitcoins

Mewton

Mewton

Lottery winner
Not only crypto, but even compared to Fiat currency.
Your most stable bet during all economic up and downs is no other than gold.
Its over if you are not investing in gold bricks in 2024 and stacking them in your basement. All big economies in the world like China are very aware about the volatility and potential crash of USD and other currencies sooner or later and are hoarding gold like no tomorrow. If you listen to the high IQ top business men of the world, they're doing the same

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, ascension, rickysalomano and 2 others
Forget about gold invest in basic necessities like bread and milk which will certainly grow in value since most people can't afford them whenever crisis strikes toilet paper too

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, rickysalomano and Mewton
just wait 10 years for a 2x bro!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, uksucks, Maxout and 1 other person
The only thing that doesn't lose it's value

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
bitcoin is better

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension, uksucks, lucidmaxxing and 1 other person
Mate ur going to have to wait for Hyperinflation

• +1
I encourage you to do research on Market Caps and price performance and see why Gold's 15 Trillion Dollar Cap investment is terrible advice for people with minimal capital.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension and Mewton
bitcoin is better
Bitcoin's impeding crash is certain

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and uksucks
Maybe as an emergency fund but you're never making any return relative to inflation.

Also btc is better in every single way except shinyness

• +1
Maybe as an emergency fund but you're never making any return relative to inflation.

Also btc is better in every single way except shinyness
It will crash soon as evident from the market charts too

Bitcoin's impeding crash is certain
Cope
Harder :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton and uksucks
It will crash soon as evident from the market charts too
The post doesn't bring up a single correct point RE drugs and illicit activity.

Halving supply shock + ETF + fair use accounting change for businesses + legal tender in a few countries + hyperinflation in many countries.

Short term crash? Maybe...

Long term up only

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
The post doesn't bring up a single correct point RE drugs and illicit activity.

Halving supply shock + ETF + fair use accounting change for businesses + legal tender in a few countries + hyperinflation in many countries.

Short term crash? Maybe...

Long term up only
We gonna be at 70k minimum in 2 weeks book it

• Love it
Reactions: uksucks
We gonna be at 70k minimum in 2 weeks book it
Previous bull runs were on avg 15 months post halving, So I don't really care until then, not expecting anything major yet but one day it is flipping gold's market cap for sure

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Mewton
Previous bull runs were on avg 15 months post halving, So I don't really care until then, not expecting anything major yet but one day it is flipping gold's market cap for sure
150 day average for the run up after the halving. We got around 10-20 days for the fireworks to begin. Whether gradual or fast the run up to huge aths is programmed.

• +1
150 day average for the run up after the halving. We got around 10-20 days for the fireworks to begin. Whether gradual or fast the run up to huge aths is programmed.
I think some gradual, sideways price action and then a sudden explosion but next year

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Mewton
Keep shorting while Powell prints:feelsgood:

• JFL
I think some gradual, sideways price action and then a sudden explosion but next year
@Mewton when Bitcoin hits 65k put a short in and post it

• JFL
I purchased around 80g of gold (from Royal Mint) last year when it was at £50 per gram. Today it’s at £63 per gram. Looking back at it that was such a small amount to purchase, I’ve still made profit but now I’m tempted to buy more.

• +1
gold is a boring ass investment

• Hmm...
invest in D-wave stocks and hold for at least 5-10 years

• +1
btc and gold are nearly identical asset classes, but gold doesn't have the growth potential of BTC. Btfo retard.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RICHCELDOM and Mewton
btc and gold are nearly identical asset classes, but gold doesn't have the growth potential of BTC. Btfo retard.
Keep coping when BTC reaches down the trenches once this remaining hype is over muh bullrun :soy:

Keep coping when BTC reaches down the trenches once this remaining hype is over muh bullrun :soy:
Lol. Oh man getting rich really is all IQ. Good luck bro.

• +1