Golden rule for those who have problem socialcirclemaxxing

LifeIsACope

LifeIsACope

Iron
Always be in touch.

Check up on friends every so often even if its a 2 minute phone call, (how are you whats up etc) this is ESSENTIAL, so that the friends you have remember you exist. So next time they are planning an event or trying to go out, you will be one person they will call. From that event you can meet even more people. Cant remember how many times I've been around people and they say "should we invite person x?" "Oh idk I haven't heard from him in a while"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: quakociaptockh, amorfati, Ricochet and 10 others
Water. Normies have long term mem lose

Hold up. This might legitimately be my problem. I never talk to people without a reason for fear of being annoying

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, .👽., one job away and 1 other person
What type of friend needs to be reminded of your existence ??? If they truly are your friends they will remember to invite you, lemme ask you this OP, does anyone call to check on you ????

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 9274
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 7044 and 1 other person
What type of friend needs to be reminded of your existence ??? If they truly are your friends they will remember to invite you, lemme ask you this OP, does anyone call to check on you ????
This. I told some friends that im off for a month or 2 and when i came back they missed me a lot and were thinking about me a lot too

• +1
Reactions: Chowdog
Always be in touch.

Check up on friends every so often even if its a 2 minute phone call, (how are you whats up etc) this is ESSENTIAL, so that the friends you have remember you exist. So next time they are planning an event or trying to go out, you will be one person they will call. From that event you can meet even more people. Cant remember how many times I've been around people and they say "should we invite person x?" "Oh idk I haven't heard from him in a while"
Avi halo idc what you say you cute thing :love:

Yea

Always be in touch.

Noted sir