Golden skin color !?

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster

A healthy glow is more attractive to women than a strong, masculine face, a new study says.

- The discovery flies in the face of previous research that suggested women are drawn to men with masculine traits, which have been associated with longer-term qualities including disease resistance and healthier offspring.

Penton-Voak and colleagues took 20 photos of Caucasian men in northern England with an average age of 27 and made mathematical measures of their facial colors and masculinity.

Twenty-one Caucasian women with an average age of 19 were then asked to judge the attractiveness of each man's picture.
The women rated the men with yellow and red skin tones as most desirable.

Wow wow wow, wait... Another article

Forget the muscles: It's a man with 'golden' healthy skin that attracts women

For the sake of argument; the article says that 'The masculinity of the face had no effect on the attractiveness of the face.' , but what the fuck does "masculinized" face is according to them, I doubt normiefags know.

Sun and collagen
Screen-Shot-2017-11-20-at-5.40.13-PM.png
1fb8a3af6befe4a978468eeb4f75a39b.jpg
trumps-tan.jpg
DhI0ZFMW0AI7kgR.jpg
8a3ec6b7b69e977dbf4ff9a6dfb8dd88.jpg
c188ec80-c377-4589-a6ef-6fbfb1bf0cc0-jpeg.229821

So is JBW = JBG legit !?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 2968 and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, AscendingHero, Slayercel and 9 others
Fake I would've been chad I literally have an ideal golden skin colour. Doesn't save my psl 4 face.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2968 and Deleted member 1973
Fake I would've been chad I literally have an ideal golden skin colour. Doesn't save my psl 4 face.
Post pics. Ideal as in orange, not ethnic shit skin color

thom strijd

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Schönling, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person

A healthy glow is more attractive to women than a strong, masculine face, a new study says.

- The discovery flies in the face of previous research that suggested women are drawn to men with masculine traits, which have been associated with longer-term qualities including disease resistance and healthier offspring.

Penton-Voak and colleagues took 20 photos of Caucasian men in northern England with an average age of 27 and made mathematical measures of their facial colors and masculinity.

Twenty-one Caucasian women with an average age of 19 were then asked to judge the attractiveness of each man's picture.

For the sake of argument; the article says that 'The masculinity of the face had no effect on the attractiveness of the face.' , but what the fuck does "masculinized" face is according to them, I doubt normiefags know.

View attachment 733361
trumps-tan.jpg

So is JBW = JBG legit !?
im eating my carrots allright

Attachments

• 2C1F3DAC-FA3F-4202-8582-9DFD3714A2D2.jpeg
    2C1F3DAC-FA3F-4202-8582-9DFD3714A2D2.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 170
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Post pics. Ideal as in orange, not ethnic shit skin color

Both pics show my skin colour in natural lighting. idk why the skin is different but both were in the sun so should roughly be what I look like irl. I think the first pic might've been closer to sunset while the second was during the afternoon.

View attachment 733361
trumps-tan.jpg
DhI0ZFMW0AI7kgR.jpg

So is JBW = JBG legit !?
I got masculine face and shit skin so yea they are right.

I got a natural carotenoid glow but subhuman skin texture and acne so it's pretty irrelevant.

View attachment 733423View attachment 733426
Both pics show my skin colour in natural lighting. idk why the skin is different but both were in the sun so should roughly be what I look like irl. I think the first pic might've been closer to sunset while the second was during the afternoon.
Whatever tan Tom Strijd and gandy has.. this is ideal. Of course ethnicity and bones MOGS tan, so you're probably lacking either of these two.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Hightwolf
Whatever tan Tom Strijd and gandy has.. this is ideal. Of course ethnicity and bones MOGS tan, so you're probably lacking either of these two.
That's what I was saying, I have ideal tan / skin colour but psl 4 face so it doesn't save me at all. I still think it helps but def Bones > Tan

• So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22
How to get this coloring than starting from pale?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mouthbreath and Chintuck22
How to get this coloring than starting from pale?
- Melanotan ll
- Beta-carotene max
- Astaxanthin (inhibits DHT so decide whether you wanna take it)
- Going to sun (unironically)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, MugzLePew, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
5045DA34 A0E3 4652 8842 484BD906C184 Its 100% his skin what makes him on the right more attractive :lul: :lul: What a ape study

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, TeraCope54, AscendingHero and 2 others
- Melanotan ll
- Beta-carotene max
- Astaxanthin (inhibits DHT so decide whether you wanna take it)
- Going to sun (unironically)
Thought melatonan creates a shitskinned tan rather than a golden tan

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Chintuck22
View attachment 733450 Its 100% his skin what makes him on the right more attractive :lul: :lul: What a ape study
I just wanted to drew attention that tan is a cool little plus to have. But these idiots will butch me for what i said and deny the tan-pill regardless

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Copemaxxing
Thought melatonan creates a shitskinned tan rather than a golden tan
Tbh i might make tanmaxing guide. All i know is that golden skin color is ideal

• +1
Reactions: ImpressionableYouth, Deleted member 9090 and Copemaxxing
tag me if you do it
I always forget to tag people when they ask me lol. I remember when i said i'll make DHT maxing guide last year and i've made it in the July

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath and Chintuck22
I always forget to tag people when they ask me lol. I remember when i said i'll make DHT maxing guide last year and i've made it in the July
Jeff seid coloring is ideal tbh. Might also come from high t levels and higher e levels

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Mouthbreath
If u were average then maybe yes

View attachment 733361
trumps-tan.jpg
DhI0ZFMW0AI7kgR.jpg

So is JBW = JBG legit !?
how much beta cartone should one consume

• +1
Screenshot 2020 10 15 00 06 14 469 comsnapchatandroid
how is my skintone?

• Woah
It's pretty normal white tan, and you seem to have a skin glow tbh. Like i said to @Copemaxxing, i don't know whether melanotan can help with orange-maxing specifically, but you can try beta-carotene maxing. I just don't want to sell false hope and tell people to go to sun, cause they'll end up being like shitskins. You can tan moderately

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Lars
It's pretty normal white tan, and you seem to have a skin glow tbh. Like i said to @Copemaxxing, i don't know whether melanotan can help with orange-maxing specifically, but you can try beta-carotene maxing. I just don't want to sell false hope and tell people to go to sun, cause they'll end up being like shitskins. You can tan moderately
i am already using beta carotene and tbh very good see able at night
METRYANN
Best supplement tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Chintuck22
how much beta carotene do u use daily? wanted to get from holland & barret
i use them from bodyandfit, only 10 bucks!! for 250 and i take 2 daily

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 9090
i am already using beta carotene and tbh very good see able at night View attachment 733503 Best supplement tbh
Soo maybe that explain sudden skin glow, you know. I heard that beta-carotene in the body is temporary, so you can update us when you hit the "point of dimnishing returns"

You can megadose though if you want really orange-ish skin

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Soo maybe that explain sudden skin glow, you know. I heard that beta-carotene in the body is temporary, so you can update us when you hit the "point of dimnishing returns"
yes will do!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Chintuck22

View attachment 733361
trumps-tan.jpg
DhI0ZFMW0AI7kgR.jpg

So is JBW = JBG legit !?
Just-Have-A-Warm-Undertone-Theory (I already do).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chintuck22
how long have u been using? i just ordered btw:)
Oeee nice!! Now for like 6 months but i Saw results in like 3 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Chintuck22
Oeee nice!! Now for like 6 months but i Saw results in like 3 weeks
life fuel. my skin is shit tier coloring. i can look literal green at times

• Woah
Reactions: Lars and Chintuck22
What about selftanning? Isn’t it kinda repelling when girls know that you’re trying that hard?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
What about selftanning? Isn’t it kinda repelling when girls know that you’re trying that hard?
gf knows as well, but she joins in JFL

• JFL
9973AE36 CB85 425F 8717 5DB13735DD39

• JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23
This unironically mostly just depends on lighting

To this
B9D01F3E 8111 49E0 A192 1DDEC392E80A

then back to this
D125DD36 EC2D 4279 99FA 144FCC518919

what changed ? Lighting jfl .
Most of ur example pics were also taken in bright outdoor lights which makes skin look orange .

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chintuck22