gona brag about my chaddiest slay one more time (i cucked a guy trying to get the gurl)

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
ive told this a while ago on lookism many didnt believe me. ive already told @forevergymcelling about it in a dm and he told me to post it
basicallt starts out when i got on a plane and sat next to this big ass BBW woman who was mexican and honestly she was bbw but her eyes were looking bussin for a fat girl like i dont like them but her eyes were actually so beautiful i was considering like id fuck
bht then two people started walking down the ideal one girl who hqd very pretty blue eyes and a dude who had some big ass ears with some fade haircut which isnt a good combo
C23775C0 12E4 403E B8FC 7E97E7CCDAF1

this type of shit but he was a blonde blue eyed bug eyed cuck with a strong jaw and good bones kinda

the girl was also blonde and blue eyed but thats really all i noticed and they asked if they could switch seats with the BBW and they both sat next to me the girl with the blue eyes next to me. her eyes were very pretty tbh she hqs the eye color of billie eilish. we made a little bit of smalltalk when she sat down. i assumed they were bf and gf

soon after we took off they were bothclike “hey fuck it, lets take our masks off” and she took her mask off and she had a cute little nose and profile and i looked at her and she looked at me and i took my mask off slowly while looking at her like i wanted to fuck and she smiled and looked away

therre was more words exchanged than im giving off but not that much and i cant remember what the fuck i said

but anwyays we sat there for a littlte while, really we didnt even talk that much but there wqs a really pretty sunset we were both looking at and talking about how pretty it was and she started holding my hand, we held hands for a while looking at the sunset. later in the night it wqs dark and somehow my hand ended up on her thigh and i was reachinf up and she whispered “dont be boring, do it” to which i slid my hand up and felt she was really wet and said “youre really wet omg” in her ear and she giggled and said stoopppppp
we just chilled for a little while on the plane until we had to get off. we got off and were in the main area and facetiming my friend. i said to her “so hey, i have a hotel wanna come back with me” she wqs like “OMG is that how you ask a girl out” or some shit and i smirked and said some shit
the other dude says “so are you goong with him, or going with me”
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelswat::feelswat::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
this fucking blonde bug eyed cuck literally tries to swoop in last second after i completely rizzed the girl he got on the plane with :feelskek::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
obviously she said “……..im going with him” she kinda didnt answer but did at the same time
after that my mom picked us up and took us back to my hotel
i took a shower and she wqs laying in my bed and then said i couldnt fuck her. but then shortly statted begging me to fuck her after getting up and revealing her double d giant titties. on the plane she talked about ehr big boobs to me so i said “wow you really do have big boobs” when she took her shirt off in my face

the rest is history i fingered her then fucked her many many times after that and we got into a bit of a relationship

this was the most chad moment of my life so i keep it close to my heart

:feelsokman::feelsokman: thanks for reading boys

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 16369, duck and 6 others
did i tell this shittily because i feel like i did i shouldve turned on auto correct sry

things i forgot to mention: the girl i fucked and the guy were friends who actually coincidentally happened to be on the same plane

weird coincidence

can i get at least a TLDR from yall

Dnr :feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, bogii, ALP and 11 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
And this was, how many years ago?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Daniel Plainview, itorroella9 and 2 others
reddit copypasta larp, kys OP you're not built like that

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, ShowerMaxxing, Daniel Plainview and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Scammer
Tldr???????????

1 year ago 6 motnhs
Why are you still thinking about it though

I might not be able to relate because current me is the chaddiest me that has ever existed

Do you think this could happen to you?
if i wasnt high inhib yes, she'd have to pull my dick out right on the plane for me to make a move

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
whatever it takes so seethe ur incel mind
im a chad lmfao what do u expect
thays why my instafeam is fukl of people calling me hot etc
cry for me

• +1
if i wasnt high inhib yes, she'd have to pull my dick out right on the plane for me to make a move
Why couldn’t it happen to someone else using the forum then

• JFL
ive told this a while ago on lookism many didnt believe me. ive already told @forevergymcelling about it in a dm and he told me to post it
basicallt starts out when i got on a plane and sat next to this big ass BBW woman who was mexican and honestly she was bbw but her eyes were looking bussin for a fat girl like i dont like them but her eyes were actually so beautiful i was considering like id fuck
bht then two people started walking down the ideal one girl who hqd very pretty blue eyes and a dude who had some big ass ears with some fade haircut which isnt a good combo
View attachment 1671220
this type of shit but he was a blonde blue eyed bug eyed cuck with a strong jaw and good bones kinda

the girl was also blonde and blue eyed but thats really all i noticed and they asked if they could switch seats with the BBW and they both sat next to me the girl with the blue eyes next to me. her eyes were very pretty tbh she hqs the eye color of billie eilish. we made a little bit of smalltalk when she sat down. i assumed they were bf and gf

soon after we took off they were bothclike “hey fuck it, lets take our masks off” and she took her mask off and she had a cute little nose and profile and i looked at her and she looked at me and i took my mask off slowly while looking at her like i wanted to fuck and she smiled and looked away

therre was more words exchanged than im giving off but not that much and i cant remember what the fuck i said

but anwyays we sat there for a littlte while, really we didnt even talk that much but there wqs a really pretty sunset we were both looking at and talking about how pretty it was and she started holding my hand, we held hands for a while looking at the sunset. later in the night it wqs dark and somehow my hand ended up on her thigh and i was reachinf up and she whispered “dont be boring, do it” to which i slid my hand up and felt she was really wet and said “youre really wet omg” in her ear and she giggled and said stoopppppp
we just chilled for a little while on the plane until we had to get off. we got off and were in the main area and facetiming my friend. i said to her “so hey, i have a hotel wanna come back with me” she wqs like “OMG is that how you ask a girl out” or some shit and i smirked and said some shit
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelswat::feelswat::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
this fucking blonde bug eyed cuck literally tries to swoop in last second after i completely rizzed the girl he got on the plane with :feelskek::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
obviously she said “……..im going with him” she kinda didnt answer but did at the same time
i took a shower and she wqs laying in my bed and then said i couldnt fuck her. but then shortly statted begging me to fuck her after getting up and revealing her double d giant titties. on the plane she talked about ehr big boobs to me so i said “wow you really do have big boobs” when she took her shirt off in my face

the rest is history i fingered her then fucked her many many times after that and we got into a bit of a relationship

ur psl?

look at this 14 year old baby talking shit to me @8PSLcel

wtf are you takking about you short chinned 12 year old incel
i mog you into the dirt and shit and back
manlet curry says what
post proof people on your insta call you hot

because i fucking said so nigger thats why
because you seethe and stay mad
ibe told this story multiple tikes id be a major schitzo to memorize random details from this
any lookism member can confirm
kys virgin

because you seethe and stay mad
ibe told this story multiple tikes id be a major schitzo to memorize random details from this
any lookism member can confirm
kys virgin
send face in pms dirty curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 19157
how could this be a cooypasta when its literally written in my exact ADHD posting style :feelskek: @Anstrum95 @slop slinger
confirm pls
ive snap chatted slop slinger pics of the girls drivers liscence on snapchat

View attachment 1671220

And then you woke up

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17531
how could this be a cooypasta when its literally written in my exact ADHD posting style :feelskek: @Anstrum95 @slop slinger
confirm pls
ive snap chatted slop slinger pics of the girls drivers liscence on snapchat
age height race and psl please

And then you woke up
you wish incel
i woke up after i fucked her tite lil pussy and called my friend and told him how insane it was ans what happened to me
it was surreal indeed

age height race and psl please
i was 22 at the time 23 now
6’1
white
id say 6+ psl but some incels would disagree
@8PSLcel has seen me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Scammer
sorry for suicide fuel boys
i updated all of my boys on lookism while this wqs happening all of them can cofirm

i was 22 at the time 23 now
6’1
white
id say 6+ psl but some incels would disagree
@8PSLcel has seen me
hmm if you're not lying about your stats then i could reasonably see that happening i suppose

hmm if you're not lying about your stats then i could reasonably see that happening i suppose
nothinf quite like this have ever even closed to happening to me wnd it felt like a dream. i literally was manifesting that moment i think. wondering why i had never had any chad pickups.
the times i fucked before that i just chatted up girls online and rizzed them for months before fucking them

I’ve seen him and his instagram is filled with jbs begging for his cock

One of the biggest slayers on this site ngl mogs the shit out of me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 19157
I’ve seen him and his instagram is filled with jbs begging for his cock

One of the biggest slayers on this site ngl mogs the shit out of me
Send his insta

you wish incel
i woke up after i fucked her tite lil pussy and called my friend and told him how insane it was ans what happened to me
it was surreal indeed
If I was there in this dream you had from Ur LSD overdose then you would have watched her fucking me instead while you jerked off in the corner

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
If I was there in this dream you had from Ur LSD overdose then you would have watched her fucking me instead while you jerked off in the corner
tales + seethe harder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Funny GIF

"subhuman autist" nigga please i mog you curry :lul:
mf ur 12 years old you dont mog him or anybody for shit besides ur little cousins gtfo lil boy

• +1
mf ur 12 years old you dont mog him or anybody for shit besides ur little cousins gtfo lil boy
boo hoo larper seethe for my 6'2 D1 basketball genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 19157
stop being annoying and inject t to chill tf out u lil spaz @luljankybo

i was a point guard too were you also a pitcher in baseball? no? mogged
catcher in baseball wide receiver in football small forward in basketball, cope till you cant anymore aspie

catcher in baseball wide receiver in football small forward in basketball, cope till you cant anymore aspie
catcher :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: thats a pussi position. what were you in battingl ineup fruitcake