gona brag about my chaddiest slay one more time (i cucked a guy trying to get the gurl)

catcher :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: thats a pussi position. what were you in battingl ineup fruitcake
3rd, and i still got a better fastball than you :lul: bro played freshman year baseball and comes to brag about it

3rd, and i still got a better fastball than you :lul: bro played freshman year baseball and comes to brag about it
i couldve kept goong but i chose to do music
im multitaltned bich ass nigga

i couldve kept goong but i chose to do music
im multitaltned bich ass nigga
right, hows that going for you nigga :lul:
just keep crying for me, when im D1 in 2 years i'll make sure to remember your irrelevant ass

right, hows that going for you nigga :lul:
just keep crying for me, when im D1 in 2 years i'll make sure to remember your irrelevant ass
fosho thnx g fly me out when your famous
stupid nigga
u aint doing shit

• +1
Reactions: Scammer
fosho thnx g fly me out when your famous
stupid nigga
u aint doing shit
whatever you say man
rot and larp on an incel forum for all i care, im 7 years younger than you and accomplished twice as much, just rope

@looksmaxxer234 what is funny about it being a year and a half ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Scammer and Looks234
whatever you say man
rot and larp on an incel forum for all i care, im 7 years younger than you and accomplished twice as much, just rope
i can say the rxact same thing that youre larping dumb ass bitch

like anyvody believes ur some insane athlete and future nba playa kys

i can say the rxact same thing that youre larping dumb ass bitch

like anyvody believes ur some insane athlete and future nba playa kys
who said anything about the nba :lul: all i said was u were larping and you've been pissing your pants over it for the last 2 hours

who said anything about the nba :lul: all i said was u were larping and you've been pissing your pants over it for the last 2 hours
whatever:feelskek: i really dgaf if uou tbink im larping the dopamine pf the experience way outweights the negative reaction of some random fruitcakes opinion

whatever:feelskek: i really dgaf if uou tbink im larping the dopamine pf the experience way outweights the negative reaction of some random fruitcakes opinion
yea you're a real dopamine farmer, 2k+ posts in 2 weeks :lul:

yea you're a real dopamine farmer, 2k+ posts in 2 weeks :lul:
im. satisfied alreaxy with the things i accompished in my life
ive had a better existence than 99% of these incels on here and probbaly some of the chads
i have nothing to complain about even rhough yes im in a state of rot in the later stage
its a stage tho

Why are you still thinking about it though

I might not be able to relate because current me is the chaddiest me that has ever existed
why the fuck would i not still think about it?? jfl
i literally got a girl on my dick with doing absilutely nothing and cucked a dude which proved in my mind what i thought all alokg that i was a smooth criminal chadlite pretty boy aura mogger
i was wearing a shitty bent hat and ripped shoes with leggings i was dressed qne loooed like shit

Alright for all the haters out there.

op is telling the truth. And this should not come as a surprise. He is a sexy slayer.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Alright for all the haters out there.

Dylan is telling the truth. And this should not come as a surprise. He is a sexy slayer.
C9D9DF95 191E 405E 8ADD 0871E852CD58

ive missed you bro:owo: enjoy this high quality gif of leonardo dicaprio raising a glass

@Xangsane did u read my story :owo:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
you cant use the most optimal pheno and face possible thays cheating
chad looks good on everybody
Oh I hear Is wah wah wah!

I do full face swaps. I would never compromise.
5EF4E4CC 9C06 4BE7 9663 E3E4E583EF74
D2900863 814B 477A 935A DDDB898FFAB1

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sens, Deleted member 16369, stevielake and 1 other person
“you have 0 life experience :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

@PrinterAndFaxMachin try not to cry while reading curry

@PrinterAndFaxMachin try not to cry while reading curry
You have 2200 posts in the span of two weeks you albino nigger JFL if you think I'm going to take anything your subhuman ass has to say seriously:feelskek::feelskek:

Another subhuman on my ignore list:feelskek::ROFLMAO:

You have 2200 posts in the span of two weeks you albino nigger JFL if you think I'm going to take anything your subhuman ass has to say seriously:feelskek::feelskek:

Another subhuman on my ignore list:feelskek::ROFLMAO:

i knew you were a toxic annoying incel but also a coward? :feelskek:

imagine being a LTN ethnic jndian man calling a goodlooking 6’1 white guy a “subhuman” a word that is literally used by white racists you weird fucking faggot lmfao. do the inevitable already

nigga had one slay on 2020 and still is fapping about it
learn to do math 1 year and a hald ago was not 2020 retard
and we fucked for months and months after that, like i aaid if you low iq low attention span retards may not listen we were in an LTR, so i didnt get the chance to fuck other girls

Why were the guy and the girl travelling together if she was willing to ditch him when they got off the plane?
Why were you staying at a hotel?
Why did your mother pick you up to bring you to a hotel?
If you were staying in a hotel because you were travelling by plane to your holiday destination, why did your mother not travel at the same time as you?
Assuming you and your mother travelled to this destination at different times, why did she have a car to pick you up in?
If it's actually the case that you were travelling back to where you live (not on holiday) hence your mother had a car to pick you up, why did you have plans to stay in a hotel?
How can someone comfortably bring a random girl into the car with their mother?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
learn to do math 1 year and a hald ago was not 2020 retard
and we fucked for months and months after that, like i aaid if you low iq low attention span retards may not listen we were in an LTR, so i didnt get the chance to fuck other girls
we are on month 5 nigger 1 year and a half was exactly in 2020 💀💀💀
yeah fucking while on a ltr is the bare minimum not a flex

Why were the guy and the girl travelling together if she was willing to ditch him when they got off the plane?
Why were you staying at a hotel?
Why did your mother pick you up to bring you to a hotel?
If you were staying in a hotel because you were travelling by plane to your holiday destination, why did your mother not travel at the same time as you?
Assuming you and your mother travelled to this destination at different times, why did she have a car to pick you up in?
If it's actually the case that you were travelling back to where you live (not on holiday) hence your mother had a car to pick you up, why did you have plans to stay in a hotel?
How can someone comfortably bring a random girl into the car with their mother?
lmfao

i already explained why the girl and guy were together

it was a random councidence, they were friends, who happened to get on the plane together so they switched seats with the one lady because she didnt mind and since they were friends they wanted to sit together

my mother lives in the state i was travelling too, very obvious question bucko. i was coming to move there and she already lives there. she brought me to a hotel because she had moved their recently too and was waiting to move into our new apartment. why did she have a car? she fucking drove it across the country from where we were living son and i flew
its not crazy

we are on month 5 nigger 1 year and a half was exactly in 2020 💀💀💀
yeah fucking while on a ltr is the bare minimum not a flex
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fucking in an LTR is the bare minum jfl whatever retard im not a loser who cheats on girls because hes insecure

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: fucking in an LTR is the bare minum jfl whatever retard im not a loser who cheats on girls because hes insecure
when did i say anything about cheating learn how to read u fucking fag

when did i say anything about cheating learn how to read u fucking fag
so why would i be fucking other girls in a relationship

you are actually so fuckkng brain dead u lil incel. so clear how insecure you are

is that u in pfp?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 19157
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Tales from a basement
if i was gonna lie is makemit something much cooler
that should prove it
yes it was very awkward but i had no other option i just flyed in

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
  • JFL
lmfao

i already explained why the girl and guy were together

it was a random councidence, they were friends, who happened to get on the plane together so they switched seats with the one lady because she didnt mind and since they were friends they wanted to sit together

my mother lives in the state i was travelling too, very obvious question bucko. i was coming to move there and she already lives there. she brought me to a hotel because she had moved their recently too and was waiting to move into our new apartment. why did she have a car? she fucking drove it across the country from where we were living son and i flew
its not crazy
I'm not doubting your story but I am glad you cleared these things up because it didn't make clear sense to me without this info
I am happy you had this experience and I have to experience something like it in my lifetime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Oberyn
I'm not doubting your story but I am glad you cleared these things up because it didn't make clear sense to me without this info
I am happy you had this experience and I have to experience something like it in my lifetime
id answer any other questions
she wasnt like a stacey, she looked very good in plane lifhting. afyer i while i realized she was just some hightier becky/low tier stacey lite at most

she had big old titties blue eyes and blonde naturally so she automatically fogged a lot of foids

0 ass though. she was also 26 and a christian girl who claimed her dad worked in the mafia bich was crazy as fuk

idk why @forevergymcelling hasnt verified that i told him this exact same story like a year ago but its whatever. im crazy but not crazy enough to larp to people in dms ngl

• +1
id answer any other questions
she wasnt like a stacey, she looked very good in plane lifhting. afyer i while i realized she was just some hightier becky/low tier stacey lite at most

she had big old titties blue eyes and blonde naturally so she automatically fogged a lot of foids

0 ass though. she was also 26 and a christian girl who claimed her dad worked in the mafia bich was crazy as fuk

idk why @forevergymcelling hasnt verified that i told him this exact same story like a year ago but its whatever. im crazy but not crazy enough to larp to people in dms ngl
I can verify this

I just haven't been on here much lately. Trying to cut down PSL rot time

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Oberyn
Even if this is true you sound EXTREMELY autistic
So i guess in a way this could be lifefuel for all the non-nt guys out there

Just another thread on autism.org

It literally never happened only in your mind.

All this writing just to say you're coping :ogre:

Just another thread on autism.org

It literally never happened only in your mind.
literally 4 peoppe in the thread can confirm you autists still deny

crazy ghow you know nothing abt me you just assume oter people cant get pussy :lul::lul:

Even if this is true you sound EXTREMELY autistic
So i guess in a way this could be lifefuel for all the non-nt guys out there
wasnt autistic seeming though. maybe just a little bit quiet but i was making smooth conversation the entire time i just dont remember what was said

Last edited:
i can confirm the story as well

• JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL