Gonial angle, mandible/jaw angle is retarded only way to measure how square/good ur jaw is my revolutionary new angle

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend
AF5C7E80 DB2E 4934 BB80 F0A382800B47

Measure from zygo then straight down and find angle of that to the jaw
D0E9E909 30F0 4017 8091 E9964F970988

Optimal is 130-140 degrees

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and sportsmogger
interesting , mine is 132.5
this should provide a good relation between the ramus , gonions and mandible growth

• Love it
Reactions: barettrealrx
How do I measure it irl?

How do I measure it irl?
Taking a pic is really optimal for measruing angles i take a pic and use a physical protractor to measure it

Chico has inward gonions?

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Hard to say whats optimal with this angle because different pics would have different measurements since simply tilting your head would drastically change how this looks, compared to measuring ramus length/side profile which is much more objective. Theres also the fact that ppl with short ramuses get longer mandibles and higher gonial angles to make up for it and retain some facial harmony, and that doesnt align with this measurement

Hard to say whats optimal with this angle because different pics would have different measurements since simply tilting your head would drastically change how this looks, compared to measuring ramus length/side profile which is much more objective. Theres also the fact that ppl with short ramuses get longer mandibles and higher gonial angles to make up for it and retain some facial harmony, and that doesnt align with this measurement
Just take undistorted photo

Just take undistorted photo
It's not about distortion, its about angles, which are super inconsistent from the front. With side profile your jaw ratios are more consistent from picture to picture

• Hmm...
Reactions: barettrealrx
That measures jaw width relative to face width, as well as gonial angle.

Completely unusable measurement.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx and xeqri