Gonion/jaw rating + lookxmaxing advice

B

Bob jacbson

Banned
V10291AvyCUUmSk-768QKqT0jQSkWoiaToHB5-bR_I9-7vlcv1LwcU44ZCKL1lC2q-woKsp3YYGFBmalUcfR3vOat4eYsxhp5A7Zn3E9jb0aCw-1JAp5T7PPMgrdp4mvOPBOTjhETADWAHUWl4NbM90
AlcNlCwyUpd-0oWdERNLgPY-_BBQ3uRbNXwHhkhKjWBgBnAjpWhgGoIvXKUjUaGsHz9uKHTnrZjg3FMFlicqUaCWr1H8rovraSV98IKr4mvCHSxwo7oUOYMfnp_VPmVoYAJaEVWftvnYfuw2jno7l0M

. Please rate my jaw Dont know whether i have inward or outward Gonions . I need some serious lookxmaxxing advice to get Jaw top pop from the frontal view .

Will chewing work on my jaw or nah?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Newday*V3, JizzFarmer and 2 others
hit puberty nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, VenatorLuparius and agoostis
I need more help than that
what gonions do i have

inward

hit puberty

JoinedAug 27, 2023
wtf have you been doing for a whole year nigger

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Looks like Michael b Jordan’s jaw. Over

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
yo bro when's season 2 of the fallout series coming out mr. moten

Aaron Moten

ur gonions are inward and the only looksmax you can do rn is get to the age of 18 instead of rotting here
then get jaw angle implants and a genio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, thegiganigga and antony 726
V10291AvyCUUmSk-768QKqT0jQSkWoiaToHB5-bR_I9-7vlcv1LwcU44ZCKL1lC2q-woKsp3YYGFBmalUcfR3vOat4eYsxhp5A7Zn3E9jb0aCw-1JAp5T7PPMgrdp4mvOPBOTjhETADWAHUWl4NbM90
AlcNlCwyUpd-0oWdERNLgPY-_BBQ3uRbNXwHhkhKjWBgBnAjpWhgGoIvXKUjUaGsHz9uKHTnrZjg3FMFlicqUaCWr1H8rovraSV98IKr4mvCHSxwo7oUOYMfnp_VPmVoYAJaEVWftvnYfuw2jno7l0M

. Please rate my jaw Dont know whether i have inward or outward Gonions . I need some serious lookxmaxxing advice to get Jaw top pop from the frontal view .

Currently inward, do you see how your corners of your jaw look rounded?

Your chin has that signature recessed look, but you being black may play a part as most blacks have similar chins.

Chewing will strain your masseters and it will look blocky in a bad way.

What if i chew to the point where i dont strain them and i see a bit of progress. Or should i lean down first ?

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
Bro you don’t have to be Einstein to tell whether your gonions are inward

You look like a 10 year old, especially with that outfit. Maybe you are actually.
If so, you are totally autistic for coming into touch with looksmaxing this young.

Your jaw will certainly develop a bit further as you mature. You will have to wait & track it’s development. Ideally visit an ortho during that period.
First & foremost you should chill out a bit, stay active & eat proper unprocessed nutrition. The rest is genetics & prenatal circumstances only.

Also generally you won’t receive a good advice here anymore, as most active users are literally children, that jumped on the recent hype train.
Of course they will only bash you with pics like these.

Last but not least these pictures are clearly heavily distorted, as you are right in front of the camera.
Make a picture, in which you stand at least 2 metres away from the camera lense.