gonion pulling working

Supernatueal

Supernatueal

ricell mogger
Ive been pulling outwork on each side of my gonions, ive noticed that its much easier to grab them and it just feels more prominent, i dont think its just cope.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Ive been pulling outwork on each side of my gonions, ive noticed that its much easier to grab them and it just feels more prominent, i dont think its just cope.
You are a crazy schizophrenic nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Narcissusmaxxing and mtcut3plush
i do it too

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid
Noticeably or are the results negligible? Also my bones are extremely malleable since im in my teens so would i get results in a good amount of time from gonion pulling? My right gonion is very inwards since i sleep on my side so ill start gonion pulling once i start sleeping on my back after my finals.

IMG 2919
IMG 2920
Photos are exact same lighting (red leds) same angle and position as I was sitting at my pc
do you have any pictures ?

How long do you do it for?

And what technique?
I would just put my under that little ridge by the gonions and pull outward for like 10 seconds, I just did it randomly throughout the day, I’ve been doing it maybe a month now

• +1
Reactions: aqircc
I coupled this with bone smashing as well

what is gonion pulling

this is not water i do it too

jfl this is like saying you'll gain inches on your bidelt if you do "shoulder pulling" or some bullshit like that. WATER

jfl this is like saying you'll gain inches on your bidelt if you do "shoulder pulling" or some bullshit like that. WATER
You can’t pull your shoulders like your jaw, and plus it’s shaped like a U so your pulling the sides of the same bone which is completely different, look up Africans tribes that have remodeled their bones with force over time

I do this with my cheekbones sometimes

I tried this and my bottom teeth starting aligning

pull some bitches

• +1
Reactions: bootydestroyer333
how tf you can pull ur gonions???????????