Gonna be another brutal cold day here in Antarctica as I continue to carve a home into the monolithic ice wall

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
A few weeks ago, I began an experiment that I'm confident will produce milk and honey.

As many of you are aware, I live in a dome structure compound not far from the ice wall that keeps our flat Earth secured. That wall blocks the seas and lands from spilling out into space. Motherfucker's at least a hundred stories high. The thickness is unknown, though, I believe at least a thousand feet. Anyway, I've lit several fires at the bottom of a portion of the wall, twenty feet in total length. A fire is burning per two feet — ten total. I also run a chainsaw into the ice above each fire at a perimeter of ten feet from the ground level. My theory, I believe I can weaken the area and carve a vacation home inside it, like a luxurious igloo mansion. My plan is to dig to the outer edge and then smooth that bitch out into a 10x20 panorama window. But I'll stop within inches of space.

Last week, I ran my progress to a buddy at the Cold AF bar. He's a retired scientist from the suspicious We're Not Making COVID Laboratory. After I explained my project and theory, he said, "You may very well be the number one threat to the human race, buddy."

I disagreed and told him, "You're hurting my feelings."

He patted my back and assured me, "I really don't care, Jim. Knock the whole fucker down. For all I know, maybe we were meant to float in space. Who am I to judge destiny?"

Anyway, I decided to stop being selfish and include ORG in my progress reports.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, greycel, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and 5'7 zoomer
nocody cares nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, 5'7 zoomer and BigJimsWornOutTires
u need to find that pyramid hidden under the ice from the Alien VS Predator movies.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and BigJimsWornOutTires
comment_16307037728hnfoNmulJfP0oRXBZcuWu.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
u need to find that pyramid hidden under the ice from the Alien VS Predator movies.
Dude, that was just a movie. None of that shit is real compared to this massive fucking ice wall. But the portal to the "real" Underworld is here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and MoggerGaston
Bro‘s trying to live inside the firmament
Great Job Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Dude, that was just a movie. None of that shit is real compared to this massive fucking ice wall. But the portal to the "real" Underworld is here.
you don't believe an ancient civilization built pyramids on Antarctica before it was covered in ice?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Bro‘s trying to live inside the firmament
Great Job Reaction GIF
But the window view when this is done, uh? I think there might be space fish out there as well. Perhaps, drill a few fishing holes into the window and... right? Slip a line with a little bait through each and wait for a bite.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and LancasteR
But the window view when this is done, uh? I think there might be space fish out there as well. Perhaps, drill a few fishing holes into the window and... right? Slip a line with a little bait through each and wait for a bite.
Don't call into the void you might not know what calls back.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, MoggerGaston and LancasteR
Also I think the ice is crystallized hydrogen. The closer you get to the edges of the world or the higher you go the colder it becomes.

• Woah
  • +1
Also I think the ice is crystallized hydrogen. The closer you get to the edges of the world or the higher you go the colder it becomes.
Heavier coat ✅
Oxygen tank ✅

• Woah
  • +1
Also because of atmospheric pressure coupled with the cold
I also heard I could get sucked out into space and the hole will caramelize and fill back up with snow and ice. Like a scar tissue. I'll find out if that's true.

• +1
  • Woah
I also heard I could get sucked out into space and the hole will caramelize and fill back up with snow and ice. Like a scar tissue. I'll find out if that's true.
But Antarctica is patrolled (for a reason)
Don't let the man in black coats and sunglasses catch you

• Woah
  • +1
But Antarctica is patrolled (for a reason)
Don't let the man in black coats and sunglasses catch you
Lots of sunglasses here in Antarctica, true. But many of those people believe the wall is cursed, like an Egyptian tomb. Some are too scared to go near it. There are also ominous warning signs posted along the wall, that encircles the Earth. Those signs read, "This is the End of the World. Think about it. Do you really want to be this close? Stay away!" The signs work.

• Woah
  • +1
Lots of sunglasses here in Antarctica, true. But many of those people believe the wall is cursed, like an Egyptian tomb. Some are too scared to go near it. There are also ominous warning signs posted along the wall, that encircles the Earth. Those signs read, "This is the End of the World. Think about it. Do you really want to be this close? Stay away!" The signs work.
People are afraid of the unknown. Or what they have been led to believe is false or "unknown"

• Woah
  • +1
People are afraid of the unknown. Or what they have been led to believe is false or "unknown"
One thing is for sure, wealthy people don't smoke poor people's crack. Also, another guarantee impossibility, a rich person surrounded by this nation's highest security will not be smoking crack or dropping a laptop off at a computer repair shop.

• Woah
  • +1
I really can't picture you being a living human

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Former VPs are guarded along with their loved ones for obvious reasons. Former VPs running for POTUS would have triple the guards, and so would his family members. With that said, crack smoking was a fantasy. If one of them is having computer problems, the guards will take care of that and bring it to "one of them." We call it national security measures for obvious reasons.

Back in 2020, when they said the laptop was a fake, they didn't lie. The man faked smoking crack and hanging out with sleasebag hookers while pretending to be a crackhead. They told the truth, in their own way.

When they acknowledged the laptop was real, over a year later, once again, they didn't lie. Of course, it's a real laptop computer. Of course that was him and not a body double.

• +1
  • Woah
Metaphor code sheet

Antarctica> People are becoming emotionally cold throughout the world. Many are isolated by choice, circumstance, alienation, finances, and social unrest. This internet is destroying and consuming many souls. The internet is the computer, cellular phone, tablet, gaming console, and Roku.

Wall > The barrier to the apocalypse

The fire and chainsaw > breaching the barrier

Me > The USA, Russia, and China

Inter > to deposit
Net > an entrapping device

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
A few weeks ago, I began an experiment that I'm confident will produce milk and honey.

As many of you are aware, I live in a dome structure compound not far from the ice wall that keeps our flat Earth secured. That wall blocks the seas and lands from spilling out into space. Motherfucker's at least a hundred stories high. The thickness is unknown, though, I believe at least a thousand feet. Anyway, I've lit several fires at the bottom of a portion of the wall, twenty feet in total length. A fire is burning per two feet — ten total. I also run a chainsaw into the ice above each fire at a perimeter of ten feet from the ground level. My theory, I believe I can weaken the area and carve a vacation home inside it, like a luxurious igloo mansion. My plan is to dig to the outer edge and then smooth that bitch out into a 10x20 panorama window. But I'll stop within inches of space.

Last week, I ran my progress to a buddy at the Cold AF bar. He's a retired scientist from the suspicious We're Not Making COVID Laboratory. After I explained my project and theory, he said, "You may very well be the number one threat to the human race, buddy."

I disagreed and told him, "You're hurting my feelings."

He patted my back and assured me, "I really don't care, Jim. Knock the whole fucker down. For all I know, maybe we were meant to float in space. Who am I to judge destiny?"

Anyway, I decided to stop being selfish and include ORG in my progress reports.
:lul:why the fuck did this thread made me laugh so much

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
:lul:why the fuck did this thread made me laugh so much
That's the best way to freak a flat-earther out. Acknowledge his theory is correct. "Yup, the Earth is flat and there's a giant wall encircling it." Then suggest you're about to fuck with that wall. "And guess what I'm about to do to that wall?"

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1