Gonna buy a chisel jawline thing. should i buy light, mild, regular, or tough? for my first one? I dont wanna have to buy all of them.

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Gonna buy a chisel jawline thing. should i buy light, mild, regular, or tough? for my first one? I dont wanna have to buy all of them.

dnt wanna shock my jaw with a giga hard one

but dont wanna buy a light one and have to keep buying more

which should i choose?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
You cant train your bones, unlike your muscles

But just get a mild one if you are so eager on that, get the least deformation

• +1
stop coping + dnrd

• +1
Medium. It will break after a few months then get hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
You cant train your bones, unlike your muscles

But just get a mild one if you are so eager on that, get the least deformation
stop coping + dnrd
? literally just need a bit more width to look better from the front , and thats exactly what training this muscle does ?

isn't it bad for your mouth/front teeth?

isn't gum better

Don't buy any. They break too quickly.

dont be a fag, they cause unnatrual chewing movement which will do you more bad than good. Buy strong gum

just chew flavored gum with cold water

The only thing you will achieve with this is masseter hypertrophy. YOU DO NOT WANT THIS.
Chew hard food, meat, nuts, apples, whatever just for good facial development and staying healthy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angloidcel, varbrah and Rt-Rust1
The only thing you will achieve with this is masseter hypertrophy. YOU DO NOT WANT THIS.
Chew hard food, meat, nuts, apples, whatever just for good facial development and staying healthy
I literally do want this tho cos where masseter hypertrophy happens, my jaw is kinda small so it will make it bigger and make me look less like a cuck

I literally do want this tho cos where masseter hypertrophy happens, my jaw is kinda small so it will make it bigger and make me look less like a cuck
The masseter muscle won’t give you a chiseled look, it will make you bloated because it’s round.
If you need a better jawline fillers or implants are the way if you don’t have recession.
Im sorry 😕

• +1
Reactions: varbrah
This is probably a issue with your gonions, if your gonions are tilted inwards, the masseter hypertrophy will literally make you want to rope.
Please don’t do it lol

I bought the tough bite chisell with the silicone for higher durability. It broke days after I first started using it. I only got around 8 hours of actual chewing out of them before they broke, and that was with the highest quality option which was like $60. Maybe mine was just defective or something, but it seems like they're poorly made. I'd buy some mastic gum instead.

This is probably a issue with your gonions, if your gonions are tilted inwards, the masseter hypertrophy will literally make you want to rope.
Please don’t do it lol
yeah probably but no, it wont, i just need a little bit more and muscle will do that. as long as im lean

dnt wanna shock my jaw with a giga hard one

but dont wanna buy a light one and have to keep buying more

which should i choose?
I heard sucking dick is good for gonions:feelsokman: good luck buddy boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I had a super thread on lookism of my progress using a jawzrsize for 1 month (30 minutes per day).

I didn't get any dental problems like niggas falsely claim you might get from using one of those devices, but my face got really bloated as a result of masseter hypertrophy... but after a while it got normal, and I would say the after result looks better than how my jaw used to look like before I tried jawzrsizemaxxing :ogre:.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, galego123, Lygodactylus and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back