Gonna cold approach tommorow after classes.

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
New University, so many new people. Gonna try approaching for the first time in my life. Will go for girls I mog so my self esteem doesn't get shattered.

I need to NTmaxx in general.

The Wellbutrin I started a few days ago seems to be helping. I feel more energetic and sociable. Talked to a Chinese girl a bunch during orientation and had some normie conversations and she kept saying things that didn't make sense and laughing. Others were already forming friend groups though. God I wish I was NT

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Hector, Deleted member 1553 and 4 others
Inb4over1000rejections

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Hector, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Make sure you get a juicy chest pump beforehand.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2095 and 4 others
Lmao you're gonna go for girls that you mog and get rejected so obviously that will kill your self esteem even more so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Will go for girls I mog so my self esteem doesn't get shattered.
If they reject you your plan will achieve the exact opposite of its purpose

where the hell did you get the wellbutrin from lol?

anyway going to orientation as a upper classman is sui fuel, seeing all those freshman making freinds while your all alone, this happened to me when i transferred sophmore year, i just got up and left orientation since i felt so damn disturbed there, i wasnt able to cope.

cold approach is super hard to pull off, nowadays tinder and social circles reign supreme

Will go for girls I mog so my self esteem doesn't get shattered.

Cage 6

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
where the hell did you get the wellbutrin from lol?

anyway going to orientation as a upper classman is sui fuel, seeing all those freshman making freinds while your all alone, this happened to me when i transferred sophmore year, i just got up and left orientation since i felt so damn disturbed there, i wasnt able to cope.

cold approach is super hard to pull off, nowadays tinder and social circles reign supreme
I told doctor I wanted to kill myself and wanted Wellbutrin so they gave it to me lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Hector, Mateusz74 and 7 others
I told doctor I wanted to kill myself and wanted Wellbutrin so they gave it to me lol
srs? i thought they put you in a pych ward or something if you do that

im going to try it then i guess.

Don't be a hater man it's gonna work
Good luck man! Ive seen your pics and you are GL, just saying you shouldn't go too much below your looksmatch

Good luck man! Ive seen your pics and you are GL, just saying you shouldn't go too much below your looksmatch
I'm gonna start with 2/10 short gooks just to get my feet wet. I'm looking especially jacked nowadays despite barely lifting plus am white and 6'3. If they all reject me... well it's over

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1464
Nah 3/10 is my limit actually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 1464
I'm gonna start with 2/10 short gooks just to get my feet wet. I'm looking especially jacked nowadays despite barely lifting plus am white and 6'3. If they all reject me... well it's over
WTF MAN ARE YOU INSANE? I have seen your pics! you can do so much fucking better than that! You're a fucking high tier normie/chadlite! If you give yourself to these ugly gookwhores then you're just putting cement over the poor ricecels graves.

New University, so many new people. Gonna try approaching for the first time in my life. Will go for girls I mog so my self esteem doesn't get shattered.

I need to NTmaxx in general.

The Wellbutrin I started a few days ago seems to be helping. I feel more energetic and sociable. Talked to a Chinese girl a bunch during orientation and had some normie conversations and she kept saying things that didn't make sense and laughing. Others were already forming friend groups though. God I wish I was NT
Are you making new friends in uni so far? I'm having no success

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Just had the first day today. No friends were made. I'll be working on it.
hopefully you will find your NTway soon enough. you have the basics: 6'3, good frame and prolly gl.
i already wasted my prime years at uni and now regret it.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
You will get rejected every single time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and UglyMan
You will get rejected every single time
No he won’t jfl. @jefferson if you do let me know so I can kill myself. Imagine being 6’3” white >5 and being rejected. What hope do the rest of this forum have?

I'll make a post on how it goes tommorow
No he won’t jfl. @jefferson if you do let me know so I can kill myself. Imagine being 6’3” white >5 and being rejected. What hope do the rest of this forum have?

if your face bloated currently?

Nah but I burnt my forehead with too much salicylic acid.

damn i assume itll look like acne, pull ur hairdown and maybe u can hide it? or use makeup

ya if ur face is lean, you should be fine, im looking foward to seeing ur results

You wont fuck any foid

I miss you bro hope you're slaying rn tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Bluepilled: 3
:feelshehe: