Gonna do PDO threads in the NF area

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
Since these descend me hard as fuck and make me look disgusting I’ll be doing a couple PDO threads (mono) in the NF area in a couple of days

I’ll try to post results here.

• +1
Reactions: aber, Norwegian LTN, future_ and 4 others
fucking shit forum no replies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, heyheyheybro22, ZAATOP4 and 1 other person
mirin, tag me in the thread u make

• +1
Reactions: aber, future_, heyheyheybro22 and 2 others
tag me too please, I’m planning on doing the same at the end of the month

• +1
Reactions: aber and cromagnon
yo i did this, did it wrong and made my folds worse

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aber and heyheyheybro22
Seriously bro ?:feelsrope:
yeah, pretty sure it was easily avoidable tho. i did them in a lot of other areas (almost 100 of them atp, really easy if ur not a pussy) and they definitely help to lift/add volume. just dont add any DIRECTLY on your cheeks. now i gotta wait 2 years for the collagen to go away there lol.

• +1
Reactions: future_ and heyheyheybro22
Dont use monos bro

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
yeah, pretty sure it was easily avoidable tho. i did them in a lot of other areas (almost 100 of them atp, really easy if ur not a pussy) and they definitely help to lift/add volume. just dont add any DIRECTLY on your cheeks. now i gotta wait 2 years for the collagen to go away there lol.
Im planning to follow orc's guide on it

• +1
Reactions: joonla
Since these descend me hard as fuck and make me look disgusting I’ll be doing a couple PDO threads (mono) in the NF area in a couple of days

dudeeeeeee, plz do, lmk and tag me in the thread please dont forget

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
PDO threads are cope

PDO threads are cope
If you stick one up on a nerve and all you get is bruising and infection, then yeah it’s cope

Use @Orc facemap for his threads

And for OP, I would use PDO since results are not as long lasting as PCL, since it’s your first time, you don’t wanna fuck up and have a mistake on your face for two years

I’ll post results too once I’m back from holiday, my PCL monos and screws came like a week ago :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and CoreSchizo
a couple doesn't do a whole lot but you'll find out soon enough, just add more if you aren't happy.

tag me plz when u do

If you stick one up on a nerve and all you get is bruising and infection, then yeah it’s cope

And for OP, I would use PDO since results are not as long lasting as PCL, since it’s your first time, you don’t wanna fuck up and have a mistake on your face for two years

I’ll post results too once I’m back from holiday, my PCL monos and screws came like a week ago :dafuckfeels:
I used 2 packs of PDO threads and it did nothing

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
where ? u use screws? how long has it been
im bout to injecct these mfers !!!!
I used 40 PDO mono screw threads on my temples, nasolabial folds, and the sides of my face to lift them up more. It's been 3 months, and I’ve seen no change.

• Woah
I used 40 PDO mono screw threads on my temples, nasolabial folds, and the sides of my face to lift them up more. It's been 3 months, and I’ve seen no change.
Fr?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark i cant decide whether to do this shit or not i keep seeing ppl say its cope
i have projected infraorbitals so the skin wrapping that which descends down the maxilla is thin af and i look like i got socked in both eyes 24/7 !!!!!!!!!
was hoping adding some of these right on the line diagonally would provide enough volume to lighten that area

• +1
fuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark i cant decide whether to do this shit or not i keep seeing ppl say its cope
i have projected infraorbitals so the skin wrapping that which descends down the maxilla is thin af and i look like i got socked in both eyes 24/7 !!!!!!!!!
was hoping adding some of these right on the line diagonally would provide enough volume to lighten that area
PDO threads don’t give you volume only filler unfortunately

• Hmm...
Can pdos help bad eye area?

PDO threads don’t give you volume only filler unfortunately
this is what confuses me, because filler is typically for ppl with shit eye area caused by recessed or lack of bone
but i have TOO much bone there so it overextends is thin af 0 fat practically

so when they do filler, there is sort of a sink that they inject into, but in my case theres a fucking hill!
so idk where theyd even inject the filler

• +1

If you do mess up how bad does it fuck ur face and in what way does it fuck it up

How did you fuck up brah?? Also how bad is it on ur face
i put the pdo mondos through my cheeks, not on the fold, and it created more volume and now i have even worse naso folds in any lighting lol. descended for 2 years

• Woah
Reactions: Eiei
i put the pdo mondos through my cheeks, not on the fold, and it created more volume and now i have even worse naso folds in any lighting lol. descended for 2 years
did u follow orc's diagram?

yes, and it didnt do anything/made them worse so i spoke to him and he told me to retry with a slightly different method, made them worse again

• Hmm...
Reactions: cromagnon
yes, and it didnt do anything/made them worse so i spoke to him and he told me to retry with a slightly different method, made them worse again
fuck bro

im kinda chubby rn so ig i hope getting lean fixes them for me bc i think they're more pronounced due to my chubby ah face

monos shouldn't create that much volume as far as I know, strange

im kinda chubby rn so ig i hope getting lean fixes them for me bc i think they're more pronounced due to my chubby ah face
leaning out always gets rid of my folds
monos shouldn't create that much volume as far as I know, strange
even just a small amount of volume in the wrong area was enough to create worsened folds

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Eiei
leaning out always gets rid of my folds

even just a small amount of volume in the wrong area was enough to create worsened folds
right, but it wouldn't be 2 years unless you'd used PCL