Gonna do some cardio rn

Reformed

Reformed

compoundmaxxing
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Posts
12,801
Reputation
26,562
About 30 mins of fast walking. Thats enough to debloat me for the day. Anything more and I just get fatigued. Bulking + maintaining with cardio is OP for gains
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27702, Deleted member 25705, Deleted member 27253 and 1 other person
at least do something enjoyable like swimming or rowing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Deleted member 27702
About 30 mins of fast walking. Thats enough to debloat me for the day. Anything more and I just get fatigued. Bulking + maintaining with cardio is OP for gains
Wait so you are saying that it is possible to debloat even when being on bulk?
 
I do 30 mins a day and the debloat only last an hour or so. I fcking despise it too, but hey.
 

Similar threads

deepsixes
Replies
2
Views
36
mtnoct
mtnoct
jamesfaulkmaple
Replies
1
Views
29
ALMS
ALMS
geekr
Replies
0
Views
20
geekr
geekr
M
Replies
9
Views
60
silvannerGrey
silvannerGrey
Yataeii
Replies
10
Views
84
psychomatic715
psychomatic715

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top