Gonna get my life together

RoadtoCurryChad

RoadtoCurryChad

Bronze
Joined
Oct 23, 2022
Posts
307
Reputation
334
I know nobody gives a shit about me on here but my main life fuel is that in young and still have some potential that isn't wasted yet. Who knows what I could become if I actually put some effort in instead of bitching on a forum to a bunch of lonely loser men. If not when I come back I hope it will be when I have succeded in some sense and guide others to a better life as well. For now I will begone, gonna try and level up instead of mentally masturbating till im 100 yrs old. I am on the road to becoming the ultimate curry chad and I will show that it can be done despite having literal shit skin.

- peace
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Matthias8272 and Deleted member 6217
it can be done
 

Similar threads

Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
1
Views
8
Hollywood
Hollywood
.dark
Replies
7
Views
73
fantom0726
fantom0726
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
2
Views
15
ReverseH&M
ReverseH&M
U
Replies
10
Views
67
user83793
U
polarpop
Replies
19
Views
62
polarpop
polarpop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top